Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That daughter is probably going to be pretty messed up forever. I hope she doesn’t go into denial and jump right on 4chan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

business hammocks posted:

That daughter is probably going to be pretty messed up forever. I hope she doesn’t go into denial and jump right on 4chan.
I'm kind of surprised he didn't (physically) hurt her too for breaking up with him. I guess if he placed all the blame on her parents...

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this is why you have to beat the poo poo out of nazis

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
edit derp misread.

uber_stoat fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Dec 24, 2017

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They seem to be keeping the killer’s name confidential—I guess because he’s a minor? The only people named are the victims and their families, minus the daughter.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
he 100% did it on some 'if i cant have you nobody will!! but i also still love you so i wont take your life" poo poo

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It really confirms that the ultimate form for all these wiener 4chan nazis is “school shooter.” If he didn’t have the nazi poo poo, he’d be idolizing the Columbine murderers, who idolized Hitler.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

but of all the white people food in the world he could use for his dumbass white nationalist poo poo, why use that?

I mean I know the answer is that racist bigots are stupid but come on what about beef bourguignon or something else that looks at all appetizing?

sounds like some Frenchie human being surrender monkey bullshit to me, OP. Me, I'll be over here guzzling a big carton of Kulturmilk

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ugh, shooting yourself and then failing is incredibly soyboy.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

pretty in character for the Nazi who seeks out the one girl in the world named Kuhn Fricker to date

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

for people who talk so much about securing a future for the white race they sure do kill a lot of white people

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

juggalo baby coffin posted:

for people who talk so much about securing a future for the white race they sure do kill a lot of white people
I've always been confused about the holocaust deniers (unless, of course, their goal is to just try to "own the libs" somehow) - if you take away the Holocaust, Hitler didn't even accomplish much beyond getting a huge number of people killed, mostly the people he considered the best.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Nessus posted:

I've always been confused about the holocaust deniers (unless, of course, their goal is to just try to "own the libs" somehow) - if you take away the Holocaust, Hitler didn't even accomplish much beyond getting a huge number of people killed, mostly the people he considered the best.

less about rehabilitating Hitler's good name, more about deligitimizing The Jews and their claim to be victims of bigotry rather than schemers plotting world conquest

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Nessus posted:

Youre not thinking big enough, i mean otto von bismarck only created one germany and after hitler there were twice as many so really who's the more successful statesman

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

PetraCore posted:

I'm kind of surprised he didn't (physically) hurt her too for breaking up with him. I guess if he placed all the blame on her parents...

Nah she's prob glad the olds are dead and when he gets outta the hospital theyre gonna get their thousands year Reich on

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

Youre not thinking big enough, i mean otto von bismarck only created one germany and after hitler there were twice as many so really who's the more successful statesman

lol

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Crowsbeak posted:

I would prefer giving him as slave labor to the family.

And if he ever complains about it, just tell him that work will set you free.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Nessus posted:

"neo"-nazi rhetorical strategy can be summed up as "the holocaust never happened, so let's have another one"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/its_a_trapppp/s...er%3D793%23pti1

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

lol, remember when punching nazis was so controversial?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
What is neet

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

not in employment, education or training

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
Not in employment education or training

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Not in education employment or training.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i was first fuckers

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

when you've tidied up all your stuff

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

Rickshaw posted:

lol, remember when punching nazis was so controversial?

only in america

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

So NEET is just a formal term for rich and lazy?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jose posted:

i was first fuckers

Your blue star abuse has gone too far imo.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

So NEET is just a formal term for rich and lazy?

Yeah usually either bankrolled by parents or on some sort of disability that may or may not be legitimate

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

PYF

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Apparently another trans person (her handle) just too too eager to throw herself right into the ovens as soon as they're built.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

business hammocks posted:

Apparently another trans person (her handle) just too too eager to throw herself right into the ovens as soon as they're built.

That's a quote from starwars you weirdo. No one calls trans women that outside of 4chan shitstains.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

yeah that's definitely not a channer right there

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

That's a quote from starwars you weirdo. No one calls trans women that outside of 4chan shitstains.

the neet and the emotional state and the picture make me think its an extremely 4chan trans person

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

My Nazi family is all super nice and just do normal family stuff. Play foozeball, watch TV, drink hot chocolate, yearn endlessly for genocide of minorities; y’know they’re just normal nice down to earth folks.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Jose posted:

the neet and the emotional state and the picture make me think its an extremely 4chan trans person

That just makes me sad :(. Why do so many of us crave abuse from people who think we're subhuman?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

cis autodrag posted:

she appears to be a 4chan shitstain. :shrug:

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

cis autodrag posted:

That just makes me sad :(. Why do so many of us crave abuse from people who think we're subhuman?

Everyone on 4chan hates themselves. Everything they do is predicated on them being worthless failures whose lives will never improve—not that they are by any objective standard (although they are), but that they believe themselves to be those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

well check out this ratio

https://twitter.com/its_a_trapppp/s...er%3D794%23pti7

• Locked thread