Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

So like... some sort of cop, but they examine roles? :thunk:

I will provide you with [Background], [Class], [Stats] and a list of all of that players [Abilities]

I don't necessarily have to target whom you tell me to do, but I'm here to provide you with information

Also ALL actions will fail on me tonight, as I have a OPG ability called Indomitable Will that blocks everything (But only if I'm not put on the battlefield)

tithin posted:

loving helllllllllllllllllllllll

What's really going to do your head in

I'm also a Doc

Venom Soag posted:

Bullshit. Why not day one.

Because I'd prefer not to, as I'll be providing info tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Most of those posts were bad. Actually.

You have nothing to fear but fear itself!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bif when I say I'm your JoBro.

I'm swearing by that.

Incorrect, if you were play the card that directly relates to one of my other abilities it would be

It does exactly what you think it does

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

Also ALL actions will fail on me tonight, as I have a OPG ability called Indomitable Will that blocks everything (But only if I'm not put on the battlefield)

I don't think you understand what night phase is in this game

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yeah but now scum will kill you asap if true lol.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't think you understand what night phase is in this game

It blocks everything

I legit just don't want to waste a slot.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I am going to pretend I have Inf on ignore now.

Carry on with D1, if y'all get about to hammer somebody I don't agree with, I'll let ya know so we can all turbo Inf instead k

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

It blocks everything

I legit just don't want to waste a slot.

Edit to this
I can't be targeted, but I also can't do a drat thing either during the Battle Phase. So I'm literally just wasting a slot.

My Day ability is the Cop stuff, which I'll get at end of day

I'm doing this so I can 100% guarantee you results on 1 person tomorrow, that haven't been altered or played with in any way.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think you are going to die if this is a real claim and ability names can be as incriminating as I think they can be. Good luck out there, clown cop.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Playing Mafia with me is always a fun experience.

Boo boring mafia.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anidav posted:

I think you are going to die if this is a real claim and ability names can be as incriminating as I think they can be. Good luck out there, clown cop.

Inf buddy, I love ya, i think you're a person with his heart in the right place who will on ocassion say some stupid assed poo poo, but this is the dumbest loving move you've pulled yet for the above reason

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Infinitum posted:

Playing Mafia with me is always a fun experience.

Boo boring mafia.

Fun for you isn’t fun for others, dipshit. I know you’re literally immune to giving a poo poo about other people so I won’t waste my breath.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
i thbnk inf is being too dumb to be scum rn

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Question about the claim though. Who as scum might be familiar enough with soldiers games to feed Infinitum a fake claim?

Just checking the other side of the coin here.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Like this is a role you'd want to INSTINCTIVELY keep close to your chest. Which is why I askm

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Inf, I

I just

why

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Anidav posted:

Question about the claim though. Who as scum might be familiar enough with soldiers games to feed Infinitum a fake claim?

Just checking the other side of the coin here.

TNL

The Ninth Layer posted:

When it comes down to it everyone voting me is doing so because I am excited to be playing in this game, and they are confusing it for something else. Truth is I love soldiers games. This is my fifth or sixth soldiers game, I was a king in Tao Jones' fantasy world at war game which was the proto-setup for this one and was a day away from beating Mills before Tao abandoned it. I've played and won soldiers games as almost every alignment. I even won a soldiers game as serial killer. I love these games, I know how to win them, and I'm sun's out guns out to win this one too. :clint:

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

i thbnk inf is being too dumb to be scum rn

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lol this fits crazy well.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anidav posted:

Like this is a role you'd want to INSTINCTIVELY keep close to your chest. Which is why I askm

I wonder :nyoron:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol at Inf needing somebody else to come up with a fakeclaim and lol at the idea of him listening to that somebody

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bif gets it

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol at Inf needing somebody else to come up with a fakeclaim and lol at the idea of him listening to that somebody

just lol

I feel like we’re traeding water a bit rn and if we’re not dukning inf or tnl it’s time to get our act tovetjer

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Xad posted:

Busb seemed to get a lot of heat while everyone was havin' a laugh or two, though it's simmered down quite a bit now, and while I can't agree with how they feel about dogs, I reckon that's not a criminal offense. More recently, they been callin' out TNL for the same thing a few others have done, includin' me. Could be jumpin on the wagon or just showin their hand a'fore they cast a vote. I agree that we oughta be talkin' up a bit more of a storm, but the way TNL said it don't quite sit right with me. Runnin' into the room tellin' everyone what we should already know ain't bad but it's an interesting way to make an entrance, fer sure.

As fer the rest a y'all, the way Inf's actin' don't ring any alarm bells, I think he's jus' like that. Soag definitely don't appreciate it, though, on a deeply personal level. Don't feel like much of a read as much as an outside grudge he's bringin' in here. Still keepin' an eye on Tired Moritz and that dog, never too sure which way they'll go, if I'm bein honest, though I'm not sure I've seen 'em be on the wrong side of a battle.

like look at this fuckin post there are so many words and no opinions, no scumhunting it’s judt commemtary and not interesting at that it makes me so fuckin angry

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well if infs claim is real scum will dunk him anyway which makes me wanna look into other cases.

Dead man walking

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Inf is claiming rolecop aka the scummiest role in Mafia.

There's nothing more I even need to say. I'm.going to pass out now and trust good soldiers to put this easy case together.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

The Ninth Layer posted:

There's nothing more I even need to say. I'm.going to pass out now and trust good soldiers to put this easy case together.

k have fun

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I mean infs role seems pretty powerful given the potential that scum ability names will be in Spanish.

It's either a really dumb move or a scum playing dumb move.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anidav posted:

scum ability names will be in Spanish.

:siren::killing::siren::killing::siren::killing::siren:

How the HELL would you know this unless you were scum?

:siren::killing::siren::killing::siren::killing::siren:

##vote Anidav

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The Ninth Layer posted:

So listen folks realtalk here, I totally get the possibility that Inf is town and telling some warped version of the truth. I do.

But let's say he is. I can just see him rolecopping some super powerful role and thinking some ability name sounds scummy and going all: GUESS WHAT I FOUND THE SCUM, YOU'RE WELCOME, and rattling off a whole list of this awesome townie's abilities before anyone can get a word in edgewise.

And then, just because that doesn't sound quite bad enough yet, maybe he forgets to take the numbers out and gets himself modkilled and it ends our day 5 minutes in so no one in the whole drat town gets to do day abilities, because the universe hates us now for putting it through this bullshit.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I stated I would provide everything sans alignment :colbert:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Can you read? I said the potential that...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Seems like a really weird thing to even be thinking about in the first place

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I always think about this stuff.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

tithin posted:

How to tell if Anidav is scum: He's in the game.

But legit, if he's throwing out bullshit about what if PGO, or SK or making ridiculous claims, he's scum.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

How is saying that your ability might be more useful than you think due to differences in language names for abilities ridiculous?

Such an ability wouldn't exist if there wasn't some sort of scum tell from the descriptors you may find.

If you are legit I would wonder if your results are sent elsewhere too. Cause it reads more like a recon ability now that I think of the other side of the coin.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

sounds like a cstapult

!

that got a good belly laugh about me

##unvote

infinitum is actually looking p. bad right now

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~