Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

UFC Jan: Conor will defend in 2018 LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ufc January--Bullshit Guys

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Here we go, Conor/Pacquiao. Yay.

ClumsyThief
Sep 11, 2001

I'm glad Khabib is still good and won. Looking forward to a 2018 with even more Conor drama now that Ferg and Khabib are set to dig their heels into their ranks, and McG stalls things trying to negotiate Dana's firing into his new contract.

Calvillo is really annoying and after finding out she's with TAM it all makes sense. Her reaction to that decision was a highlight of the night.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Dana and Conor are best friends

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
2017 MMA awards thread is live

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
That’s too bad

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

ClumsyThief posted:

I'm glad Khabib is still good and won. Looking forward to a 2018 with even more Conor drama now that Ferg and Khabib are set to dig their heels into their ranks, and McG stalls things trying to negotiate Dana's firing into his new contract.

Calvillo is really annoying and after finding out she's with TAM it all makes sense. Her reaction to that decision was a highlight of the night.

can some one gif that for the thread, please

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

UFC 2018: Conor wants Khabib in Russia HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Khabiiiiiiiiiib

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

never forget

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I’m glad that Brendan Schaub has joined Tim Sylvia and Tito in the pantheon of guys who continue to humiliate themselves publicly for our entertainment even after leaving the UFC.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/947852566381105152

Is it me who is wrong? Khabib is good?

No, it's everyone else who is wrong.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Not sure what brain injury you’re talking about my man

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Khabob is great but honestly is probably too hittable in a matchup with Little Mac

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

On the flip side, Conor's a little too easily wrestled in a matchup with Khalabeeeb.

They should fight so we can see which way it shakes out.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Indeed

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Khabib beating years off Conor's life would be interesting in as much to see how McGregor reacted. He'd be obsessed with getting the win back and would likely be a hell of a lot of fun to watch unfold.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Conor is never coming back to defend. And if the replies on his tweets this morning are any indication he’s lost a lot of goodwill with his fan base since the Mayweather fight.

mewse
May 2, 2006

How about defend your belt or vacate, guy who was dismantled by Nate Diaz

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/947864062506958851

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Khabib followed up by announcing that floyd mayweather has been ducking him, then injured his ACL

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Can't wait to see him back in action around 2021 or so.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Khabib will get his just desserts whether it's Conor or Tony

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

handsome only face posted:

Khabib will get his just desserts whether it's Conor or Tony

He's going to throw conor around just like every other person he's ever fought. Ferguson is the only real question, imo.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

hey i didn't say he would lose a fight :D

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

El Roncho posted:

Can't wait to see him back in action around 2021 or so.

Still sooner than Conor will defend a belt.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
idk if Ferguson would be a tougher out than Conor for Khabib . Ferguson might show Khabib some poo poo he's never seen before on the ground, but that 10th planet poo poo will leave Ferguson open to get hit in the face a loving lot.

Khabib did have quite a bit of trouble at some moments getting barboza down. but that style he has where he's not blasting doubles makes it really tough to be in a position where you can hurt him on the ground. If Khabib gets that leg wrap that he got on Barboza on Tony no amount of electric chairs or rubber guards will save him.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

UFC January - We're shipping off to Boston

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The UFC signed Mackenzie Dern.

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/947864535028895744

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/947856528249417728

Conor is NEVER fighting

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/947895645104418816

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Finally some good rear end whiskey

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
i thought conor was supposed to get murdered by european gangsters or something by now anyways

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

abraham linksys posted:

i thought conor was supposed to get murdered by european gangsters or something by now anyways

Conor can’t fight Khabib because he’s locked in a much greater fight...the fight for survival.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Thats a fuckin funny rear end photoshop, the only thing more epic than khabib's fight every 2 years his his extremely ftw web content

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Her last fight in Invicta wasn't that inspiring, and her fans are the worst. All of the creepy Ariel Helwani-loving shitheads have creepy internet crushes on her.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PlatinumPerry/status/947933277528182784

Looking forward to a Platinum 2018

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
conor ducking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

#TrumpIsPOTUS

• Locked thread