Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
dag nab it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

its time to implement gerald green rules

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Klay "Zero Fucks" Thompson

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

god dammit will the ball go into the drat thing

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There will be no drama in the playoffs whatsoever, the Warriors are going to walk to another title and it's gross.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i haven't watched much of the warriors, how has the entirety of the nba internet not been roasting curry for his patchy puberty beard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

curry looks like someone switched his aftershave with glue and then tripped him in a barbershop

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i saw a junior high shotputter with a better beard than steph curry

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There will be no drama in the playoffs whatsoever, the Warriors are going to walk to another title and it's gross.

watch the game after this to see the real champions

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

R.D. Mangles posted:

i haven't watched much of the warriors, how has the entirety of the nba internet not been roasting curry for his patchy puberty beard

He's been dead for the last month, that's why.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

idk it might help having a james harden

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Metapod posted:

you're pretty high on the clippers metapod

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Anyone who thought otherwise was just kidding themselves. Curry was even nice enough to shoot a little worse than usual to really sell the idea

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

chunkles posted:

you're pretty high on the clippers metapod

lou and blake is just too good for the nba to handle

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

Can y'all kindly get the 4 seed, shock the Warriors in the second round, and give us a Rockets/Thunder WCF please

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

G-Hawk posted:

Same but Kevin Durant.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gerald Green hit 9 threes the other night and 8 tonight. What the gently caress?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

G-Hawk posted:

It might help the Warriors even more having one Kevin Durant. The injuries this game are at best a wash.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Can y'all kindly get the 4 seed, shock the Warriors in the second round, and give us a Rockets/Thunder WCF please

soon

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Andre Iguodala turned into a pumpkin in year one of his big contract and it hasn't slowed these jerks down at all

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want horrible things to happen to the Warriors short of terrible injuries. God I hate hate hate them.

gently caress the Warriors.

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Houston fans getting the real CP3 end game treatment this game.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

james harden is more important to the rockets being good than kevin durant is to the warriors being good

i mean the warriors are better and on average should win a series but for the rockets to have any chance they obviously need harden/paul/capela healthy and anything they do without them doesnt really matter

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

danucleus posted:

Houston fans getting the real CP3 end game treatment this game.

Hurrrr.

(This narrative continues to be dumb as gently caress, the Warriors went on their run without CP3 on the floor.)

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

G-Hawk posted:

Durant probably cancels that out

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
WHO IS READY FOR FERGUSON'S ACT II

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The fact that CP3 genuinely tweaked West's ankle on that crossover is incredible.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i made a thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845600

Smellyhead
Jun 20, 2003
Cabbages smell funny too.

Metapod posted:

WHO IS READY FOR FERGUSON'S ACT II

Hearing him introduced as being from the Adelaide 36ers will never not be weird for me.

Do the clippers always do this red/white/blue led wrist watch thing because it looks petty loving awesome when they turn off the lights.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When does the cap hit the Warriors like a truck, again? Is it two years from now?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oscar from the office murdered cliff paul

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
lol no call

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hurrrr.

(This narrative continues to be dumb as gently caress, the Warriors went on their run without CP3 on the floor.)

Fooch my bro, I'm not blaming the run or the loss on CP3, but rather the possessions after he came back. The amazing possessions (like the ankle breaker), mixed with others where he just tries to do way too much and the ball becomes easy to guard and offense stagnates.

The real problem is that even CP bought into the narrative of his greatness to the point where he doesn't *move the ball on possessions where he should.

danucleus fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 5, 2018

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
I'm amazed they called that arm lock on CP3. It's going to wreck a ton of guys's offensive game if they call that consistently.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

When does the cap hit the Warriors like a truck, again? Is it two years from now?

Klay has one more season after this one I think. Then things get interesting.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

doesn't matter, warriors have sure-fire hall of famer jordan bell playing practically for free

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i love that melo is driving to the basket and not jab stepping to death

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
blake looks good

when did blake's hair turn dark?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Russ getting that layup in from such an awkward angle is cool.

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm

Rick posted:

Russ getting that layup in from such an awkward angle is cool.

That explosion to the basket had gotta be one off the best thing about this here the NBA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The arena hype guy for the Clippers is the exact copy of Tracy Morgan's son on 30 rock

• Locked thread