Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Wirth is a oval office for going to Tim Hortons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tim Hortons can gently caress off

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
When did I go to Tim Hortons

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

You are Tim Horton?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I'm dead??

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

You talk about it all the time.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
No I don't?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I'm the comic sans font.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm the comic sans font.

Comic Sans is about to make a come back, friend.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Much like avocado bathrooms.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
And shitposting loving FDNY videos like a goddamn sperglord.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

It's reasons like this everyone should really join the discord.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Much like avocado bathrooms.

Please elaborate on what a "avocado bathroom" is... for whatever reason I'm expecting you to tell me it's violent making GBS threads in relation to eating an avocado or something.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He's right.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GramCracker posted:

Please elaborate on what a "avocado bathroom" is... for whatever reason I'm expecting you to tell me it's violent making GBS threads in relation to eating an avocado or something.

No like the Avacado Green colour. Like your Baba's(Grandmother) old fridge.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

GramCracker posted:

Avocado coloured bathrooms were all the rage in the 1970s in Britain. They looked like rear end.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

quote:

Ferrari's final step back to becoming a Formula 1 world champion again will be the hardest, admits Sebastian Vettel.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-ferrari-final-step-hardest-992621/

Yah, finding two good drivers lmao

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Theophany posted:

Avocado coloured bathrooms were all the rage in the 1970s in Britain. They looked like rear end.

I don't know how this came up but I'm literally shitposting from my avocado colored bathroom

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

I don't know how this came up but I'm literally shitposting from my avocado colored bathroom

Have a good poop, friend.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I don't know who the blue suit guy is also lol

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Judging from the company he is surrounded by, he probably died a horrible death like all the others.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It's actually really bugging me cause I know I've seen him before. Who is the blue suit guy?!?!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
His name is Robert Paulson.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
You son of a bitch...

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

It's actually really bugging me cause I know I've seen him before. Who is the blue suit guy?!?!

Muhammad Ali

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Wirth1000 posted:

No idea.
The Greeks must be pretty pissed that they have to go through the afterlife as a bust in some American’s study.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Where do you see Sauber next season, with a current Ferrari engine and some money from the recent deal?

Or to rephrase that question: will Haas be last in WCC next year? (I can't imagine that Honda continues to bomb, and sinks Toro Rosso)

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

It almost looks like a young Joe Namath but he's still alive...

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

tuo posted:

Where do you see Sauber next season, with a current Ferrari engine and some money from the recent deal?

Or to rephrase that question: will Haas be last in WCC next year? (I can't imagine that Honda continues to bomb, and sinks Toro Rosso)

I have bad news for you.

I wouldn't be surprised if Honda, in their quest to create an f1 engine somehow end up building an actual bomb by accident.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

It's the guy who commissioned/painted that thing.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I have bad news for you.

I wouldn't be surprised if Honda, in their quest to create an f1 engine somehow end up building an actual bomb by accident.

But they will create a good engine for next year. It will make Toro Rosso go "brrooooooooomopopooopooopoorapapapapaaroooooom" and will make Newey totally itchy to use it when he is not currently designing a yacht that goes "whoooosh".

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Jokes aside, I don’t know anyone on that picture other than Massa and Lewis

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
One reporter asked Fernando how it is to work with younger team mates at The Roar....to which he responded saying, basically, that his biggest challenge is that his balls are bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0NV3GUtq60&t=275s

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Nando is a gem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Nandos Daytona helmet kicks rear end.

• Locked thread