Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lladre posted:

Streetroller, no matter how much he posts, involve Mr. TopHat in your case.

Mr.Tophat posted:

This. Absolutely this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

G0RF posted:

EUROGAMER: Star Citizen, I am Disappointed

Oh hey, finally a news story not harping on the latest lawsuit development. Don’t these clickbaiters realize there is a GAME being made here?

Oh wait... Oh no...

Oh :chanpop:

There are so many fair-minded complaints in this write up of 3.0 that to bold them all would make for an ugly sight. It’s the first time in a long time a major outlet has written an actual review of the game as playable, and man, it’s not pretty.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sarsapariller posted:

Chances of this thread being used as evidence in a court trial just skyrocketed.

Coincidentally, so did the chances of me getting thrown in prison forever for crimes of the legman variety.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Streetroller just made the SC thread great again

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

imagine being so mad you write this many words about a video game

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

imagine being so mad you write this many words about a video game

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800238&userid=210149

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Star Citizen is such that I had to take a moment to try and parse whether that guy was trying to imply Derek Smart is a Secret Jew or whether he was just so angry he couldn't breathe and passed out on his parentheses buttons for a second.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

Star Citizen is such that I had to take a moment to try and parse whether that guy was trying to imply Derek Smart is a Secret Jew or whether he was just so angry he couldn't breathe and passed out on his parentheses buttons for a second.

I'm mad he mismatched his parentheses, that's how you get syntax errors.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Sarsapariller posted:

Chances of this thread being used as evidence in a court trial just skyrocketed.

MOM I'LL BE A PROOF ON A US TRIAL !

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

all the above is an opinion and is should be considered fiction

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I sigh as I draw my legal notes which are made of hanzo shitpost steel

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Streetroller posted:

I received money in my paypal account somehow, after being told I wasn't entitled.
My rights are more important than my money. I'm seeking triple what he stole from me.

See ManofManyAliases/Toast ? That's how you make money with your jpgs.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:colbert:

furthermore

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Streetroller posted:

So Here's The Deal: I'm suing Chris Roberts for consumer fraud in small claims court.
Everything he's ever said will be used against him as a public figure, and his litany of LLC shell companies don't protect him.
He either comes to Jersey to defend himself, or get's a default judgment of being a fraud.

loving blow me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojx7VcbowYQ
You're a brave, brave man. Wish you the best, in life and the lawsuit.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

I haven't watched the video yet, I want to wait until I have some herb to season my mind

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Sarsapariller posted:

I want to see space court jokes and pgabz videos played in a court room please.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I'm the #fakenews and @cnn

I wonder what the overlap between being a MAGA chud and a US backer is.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Streetroller what color was your citizen card?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nuclearmonkee posted:

it's a circle

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Streetroller posted:

I received money in my paypal account somehow, after being told I wasn't entitled.
My rights are more important than my money. I'm seeking triple what he stole from me.

Good luck friend.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Nuclearmonkee posted:

High. Or rather, the overlap between being a MAGA chud and being a highly vocal white knight is high.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm not owned by the way. I just wanted you all to understand that.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Roberts spends his final days as developer travelling from city to city getting sued.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

big nipples big life posted:

I'm not owned by the way. I just wanted you all to understand that.

Your honor, please refer to exhibit 38 which shows the forums poster "big nipples big life" being owned.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Wait wait wait!

I think I missed a big one here

Since when did these spergs admitted that SC is not a game.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

maybe under YOUR definition of owned I was owned but intent exclusively not owned.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You're otter order

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Streetroller posted:

I think with that amount croberts will gonna need a loving buffet dinner this time around to raise money

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

ScoreLord posted:

fascism is faceless.

say this in Zizek voice

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

EminusSleepus posted:

Wait wait wait!

I think I missed a big one here

Since when did these spergs admitted that SC is not a game.

Since it became convenient

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Ahhh, stay classy youtube

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

Ahhh, stay classy youtube

Not Archering this

yes I am

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Always nice to see the wonderful community in action.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I wonder if it's just Star Citizen and its dedication to ensuring that hallways are well mopped that's brought out the MAGAs or if it's a long running Wing Commander tradition that I was unaware of.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'm here talking about a game/non-game just like you guys are. I have every right, I've paid my dues and put up with lovely and equally non-lovely people as have all of you. Why does that bother you?

You came here primarily to shitpost at Derek in an attempt to somehow make a fool of him. You constantly tried to 'own' him with some bullshit which was immediately shot down by him. You have over and over shown to be the fool in the war against him. And this is a dude that doesn't need to be prodded to make a fool of himself.

Also:

ManofManyAliases posted:

Sillybones posted:

Predictions:
SQ42 will not be in 2017 (obviously)
Something called 3.0 will be released mid year. It will have nothing in it that was said to be in 3.0.
The engine change will not be done before the end of the year. Nothing of value will be gained from Lumberyard and they will just stick with what they got.
Derrek Smart will promise big things that turn out to be reasonably medium things (Yes, console release. No, it will also never be done)
And the big one: A massive change in the direction of the project this year will be openly announced. Think: dropping the MMO side.

You didn't hear this from me. Natch'.

-We're going to see 3.0 release much earlier than "mid-year."
-SQ42 will, at the very least, have a level (or few levels) drop this year. Though, I'm optimistic for a full release before end-of-year.
-Certain evocati will begin testing 3.0 very, very soon.

Quote the poo poo out of this if you want.

The console thing never came true, sadly. The rest was good enough. Here are my 2018 predictions:

SQ42 will not be in 2018 (obviously)
Something called 3.1 will be released mid year. It will have nothing in it that was said to be in 3.0.
The engine change will not be done before the end of the year. Etc.
Dr. Derek will not have his 'this next one is even bigger' appear.
Crytek lawsuit will result in settlement for undisclosed amount. CIG will keep on trucking through 2018, but will switch from their large, semi-mainstream success and turn into one of those sad, barely propped up haunts that are so common on the net (like these forums).
They will drop the MMO side this year. Sorry it was so late. Console release announced in 2019.

I did not say this. I am not here.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
They're imploring Chris Roberts to Make a Game Again

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Sillybones posted:

Crytek lawsuit will result in settlement for undisclosed amount. CIG will keep on trucking through 2018, but will switch from their large, semi-mainstream success and turn into one of those sad, barely propped up haunts that are so common on the net (like these forums).

I did not say this. I am not here.

Lowtax swaps somethingawful for Star Citizen.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

They don't seem to be handling the eurogamer article especially well either :ohdear:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

They don't seem to be handling the eurogamer article especially well either :ohdear:

You found trump's reddit account