Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
CD has a sizable contingent who believe that Alien: Covenant was a good film. The light of reason does not penetrate there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He did a fun self parody in GBS for the Ghostbusters thread that was there a while back.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Imagine being hat-throwing dukes of Hazzard sheriff mad because you're so loving stupid that Donald Trump tricked you and you're just now realizing it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

rodbeard posted:

He did a fun self parody in GBS for the Ghostbusters thread that was there a while back.

No he didn't.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Goons will slobber all over his loving knob but god help you if you post anything from 50 Foot Ant, which is totally different because:

He's CD's 50 Foot Ant.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He's pretty funny but I'm still glad I don't read any threads that he posts in regularly tbh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Goons will slobber all over his loving knob but god help you if you post anything from 50 Foot Ant, which is totally different because:

He's CD's 50 Foot Ant.

I hate both of them.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

He's CD's 50 Foot Ant.

The people who like SMG like him because they're dumb and he makes them feel smart by association. The people who like 50 Foot Ant like him because they're dumb and like being entertained by painfully bad fiction... now that I think about it, given that SMG recommended Gamer as a good film & a cohort rose up to sing its praises, there might be some overlap on the venn.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Eventually, when there are only three posters left on these dead, gay forums, SMG will reveal himself to be a long-game TobleroneTriangular alt and everyone will return to shitpost the thread so hard the servers finally explode and usher in the SA end times.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

mysterious frankie posted:

Nah man, it is. Usually fyad back then could disassemble any weirdo thrown at them, but he just kept being him. It’s kind of admirable.

Fried Watermelon posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Breetai posted:

CD has a sizable contingent who believe that Alien: Covenant was a good film. The light of reason does not penetrate there.

They have a contingent who clearly wait for social consensus and then oppose it, whatever the topic.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Skutter posted:

Dr. Bronner's is top tier for this. You can brush your teeth with it, use it as body wash, laundry detergent, dish soap, etc. Plus you can have fun reading the insane ramblings of a crazy person that are printed on every bottle!

girl pants posted:

Don't rub the peppermint stuff on your junk though. Or do, I guess, if you're into that.

girl pants posted:

it's not that it burns... it's that the peppermint sensation is pretty... strong, if you're not used to it.

Let me put it this way: I bought some about a decade ago and my ex used it without knowing what it was and from my living room I could hear him yelling 'woo woo woO WOO WOOO WOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOLD'

Midnight Voyager posted:

Also if you run out of toilet paper and just have tissues on hand, make sure they are not the soothing Vicks ones.

Yes, I know this from experience.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

I hope niggerstomper found the peace in this life that he wished for the rest of us.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Someone I know had a fairly raucous party wherein a houseguest and his girlfriend snuck into an upstairs bedroom for some anal hankey pankey.

A combination of keeping the lights off so as not to arouse suspicion, him wearing a condom, and both of them being plastered, meant that they didn't realise that the serendipitous finding of a handy pot of lube in a dresser drawer was actually Vicks Vapo-rub until he was hilt-deep in her barnhole.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

quote:

I thought Pence was against guys playing with the D.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I walked into the local fetid nerd dungeon with my VERY ATTRACTIVE wife and BOTH of her huge boobs on one of the rare occasions when she has an off-day from lingerie modeling. As the disgusting hamdemon rang up my Funko Pops while leering at her DD cups he casually asked me if I was going to have sex with my "very attractive wife" (his words not mine!).

"Yes!" I shouted so that the whole store could hear, "Me and my very large dong are absolutely going to be having sex with this SUPER-HOT chick who I AM in a relationship with." I then took the Funko pops, my hot wife, both of her huge boobs, and rode off on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, plotting on how to relate this story and the great sex I'm having in order to increase my social standing on the Something Awful forums.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I miss 50 Foot Ant. :smith:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hold the rifle steady.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Never mind : enjoy all the quality effortposts from the posters who drove him off.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

spog posted:

Never mind : enjoy all the quality effortposts from the posters who drove him off.

:justpost:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
SMG's gimmick is redeemed by his posts in the Duke Nukem Forever thread that was sent to the next dimension.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

There's another post similar to these, if you could please find it. Something about slipping the surly bonds of earth to teabag a snowman

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Breetai posted:

Someone I know had a fairly raucous party wherein a houseguest and his girlfriend snuck into an upstairs bedroom for some anal hankey pankey.

A combination of keeping the lights off so as not to arouse suspicion, him wearing a condom, and both of them being plastered, meant that they didn't realise that the serendipitous finding of a handy pot of lube in a dresser drawer was actually Vicks Vapo-rub until he was hilt-deep in her barnhole.

Do you talk like this IRL?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Cacafuego posted:

Does anyone talk the same way they post?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Pirate Radar posted:

Does anyone talk the same way they post?

Right here, buddy.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Cacafuego posted:

Does anyone use the word "barnhole," ever?

Yes, and they're a goon.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I talk just! like!! thiiis!!!!!!!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Cacafuego posted:

Here on the forums I end up deleting half my responses before I I hit [submit] but in real life I don't have luxury of that filter so I'm constantly spouting insufferable poo poo. I'm loving terrible at analog social media.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

There's nothing wrong with having a large vocabulary, I'm sorry the strange man said big scary words and scared you

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Breetai posted:

barnhole.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Malachite_Dragon posted:

There's nothing wrong with having a large vocabulary, I'm sorry the strange man said big scary words and scared you

Yeah you basically need a PHd to understand the word "barnhole"

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Karate Bastard posted:

I talk just! like!! thiiis!!!!!!!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
It is almost as if the initial usage of purple prose terminating in a rather brutish obscenity was a lexical device designed to defy expectations thereby eliciting laughter through the juxtaposition of radically different styles of communication, you cunts.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Didn't work that time, either.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Subjunctive posted:

Didn't work that time, either.

Verily gently caress!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005