Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My pee smells like poo poo. I mean like you'd expect to see a fresh hot turd in the bowl but surprise it's just my piss. ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Butt sex

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Your body is now a fine tuned machine and working at max capacity.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
stop peeing out of your butt

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's possible for a fistula to develop between your bladder and your intestine, which would contaminate your urine with feces. Please see a medical professional as soon as possible.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My pee smells like poo poo. I mean like you'd expect to see a fresh hot turd in the bowl but surprise it's just my piss. ?

You're Three Olives.

DICTATOR OF FUNK
Nov 6, 2007

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
congrats on having poo poo come out youre dick op

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
You’re having a stroke.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Are you sure it's not rear end smell wafting up while you take a piss?

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Have you been posting with your dick, op?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
You should stop injecting poo poo into your dick

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A few weeks back a guy posted about how his piss smelled like coffee and it turns out he was drinking near fatal doses of coffee everyday. My guess is that your problem probably has a similar cause.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If it doesn't smell like fried bacon, you are doing something wrong.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
lucky!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
sometimes my piss smells like the sugar puff breakfast cereal but i haven't eaten sugar puffs since I was like 10.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
didnt know the soylent guy had an account

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

communism bitch posted:

sometimes my piss smells like the sugar puff breakfast cereal but i haven't eaten sugar puffs since I was like 10.

My mom would think I was weird when I told her this

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Heath posted:

It's possible for a fistula to develop between your bladder and your intestine, which would contaminate your urine with feces. Please see a medical professional as soon as possible.

Came here to say something along those lines, probably would have been something like, "You got poo in your pee tube due to a break in your pee line, probably should get that looked at asap"

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

We Know Catheters posted:

My mom would think I was weird when I told her this

I think it happens when you're dehydrated, so drink more water

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

communism bitch posted:

This comes up surprisingly often on these forums and I always feel the need to warn people. You might have Maple Syrup Urine Disease, which has some complications worth looking into. But the much more likely explanation is either consuming way too much sugar or being diabetic. If it is happening regularly it's worth getting checked because it is clear warning sign of being pre-diabetic or outright diabetic.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

This comes up surprisingly often on these forums and I always feel the need to warn people. You might have Maple Syrup Urine Disease, which has some complications worth looking into. But the much more likely explanation is either consuming way too much sugar or being diabetic. If it is happening regularly it's worth getting checked because it is clear warning sign of being pre-diabetic or outright diabetic.

It's probably happened 10 times in my whole life but I'll mention it to my doc!

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
Eat my short dick!!!!

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
i just read if u have a fistula u can fart out ur dickhole too. r u farting out ur dickhole???? also plz see a doctor sugar pee goons :)

edit:

HI,
Not too sure where to start but I'm a 24 year old male with a VERY humiliating problem (at least to me). My PENIS farts. This is what my lastest girlfriend called it. Although she says it's the cutest and sexiest thing she's ever seen, I cant begin to express how embarassing this is to me.
It can be anything from a soft wet whistling sound to a very loud popping or air escaping quickly sound. Yes, just like regular fart but much higher pitched and can be about 5x as loud. (coming out of a smaller hole, I guess). During a typical hand job my PENIS can fart up to 30 times. My girlfriend seems to love it but I feel like crying. The gentlest squeeze especially at the base can elicit a fart but the worst is when I orgasm.
This is not a health issue as I've been doing this all me life. It doesnt hurt, in fact the vibrations alone can initiate an orgasm. Just humiliating. Most women dont say anything, some laugh but every girl who has witnessed this seems to be mesmerized by it.
I know women like confident men but I just cannot seem to get comfortable with this and I feel it is ruining my life. Girls talk and I feel like the talk of the town. High school was a nightmare.
My question is: Are my the only one. Has anyone else experienced this? I've checked books, done internet searches etc., but can't find anything related to my problem. I dont feel that I can cure the problem but how can I be more comfortable with it.
How would you feel if you met a man who was attractive, kind, sensitive and sincere but PENIS farted?
Sorry if I was being too graphic but I felt like I finially needed a womens opinion.
Thank you for your help and concern. Best Wishes

fbsw fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Jan 13, 2018

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Sepsis in your bladder

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
you suffer from stinky dick

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It means goto a doctor you gross bitch

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Do you have a strange back pain you never experienced before, too?

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

turn your monitor on OP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it belongs in a museum

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Candiru posted:

Do you have a strange back pain you never experienced before, too?

um, tell me more.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
If you have bad pee and back pain you gonna die from kidney failure, oops!

Vakal
May 11, 2008
My pee turned brown once and smelled pretty bad but I shrugged it off and went to bed. I ended up waking up in a hospital 2 days later with a bladder infection that spread to my kidneys.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

it means you can make a killing at the circus sideshow

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OMFG FURRY posted:

stop peeing out of your butt

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it means u smell like poo poo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:thunk: I think your pissing dried flecks of poo poo off the toilet bowl and reactivating the poop smell. Or you’re dick could be made of poop. :thunk:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
my piss and breath smell like rank fruit when im in ketosis

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

:thunk: I think your pissing dried flecks of poo poo off the toilet bowl and reactivating the poop smell. Or you’re dick could be made of poop. :thunk:

I think we finally have the solution.

Clean your crusty toilet every once in a while, OP.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
If the OP's american asking the forums is a cost saving measure. People in countries with socialized health care would go straight to a doctor.
I put $5 on bladder sepsis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Candiru posted:

If you have bad pee and back pain you gonna die from kidney failure, oops!

i did a blood panel recently and the doc didn't mention anything too out of the ordinary for my kidneys so am i good? my pee just smells like super concentrated pee

• Locked thread