Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TheBizzness posted:

Looks like a 90s trapper keeper.

looks like the worst place to puke when you've got the spins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Why do I fee like this is a screen grab from Star Citizen?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

First image is totally cursed.

Second image is definitely falling into blessed territory.

What do you set the AC to on that set? Either the guy in the wookie suit is going to be boiling or the girls are gonna be freezing.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

This must be in Belgium

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

chewbacca's o-face is pathetic. no, seriously I could be doing a better job there. audio-wise, it's probably some pathetic muffled yelp. I've only watched like half of force awakens and turned it off due to it being some 21st century "a new hope" rehash and i haven't seen the following movie. This comment is not based on star wars fandom, it is in fact based on reality. i am an sa goon.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

If I walked into a bathroom like this while drunk, I think I would get very angry with it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm the small step to the side of the wash basin that I first thought was just a botched seam.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

chewbacca's o-face is pathetic. no, seriously I could be doing a better job there. audio-wise, it's probably some pathetic muffled yelp. I've only watched like half of force awakens and turned it off due to it being some 21st century "a new hope" rehash and i haven't seen the following movie. This comment is not based on star wars fandom, it is in fact based on reality. i am an sa goon.

Cursed Text

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I think if these two bathrooms came together, they would mutually annihilate in a huge explosion of destructive energy and the world would be left a better place.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

This isn't the first time I've seen that bad bathroom, but it is the first time I've noticed the mostly-vertical lights to the right of the mirror

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Rad-daddio posted:

update your video drivers they're crashing

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

Rad-daddio posted:

Because it's something someone wasted their money on, but they are convinced it was a good idea.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

hackbunny posted:

update your video drivers they're crashing

After update, bathroom now gets 10 FPS.

but I keep glitching through the floor and my neighbors below just end up exploding.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the small step to the side of the wash basin that I first thought was just a botched seam.

Imagine setting down a toothbrush or can of shaving cream and having to feel if there is actually a countertop or just an illusion

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

agreed. anyone who's up to paying lowtax some extra cash, add that poo poo to my avatar

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doctor Bishop posted:

Your avatar reminds me of this one music video animated by Cyriak, that most venerable purveyor of cursed images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQGfk9Gmgo

please don't post pics of my home world omg mods

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I keep clicking, waiting for this video to play, but nothing happens. A cursed image indeed.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlzK_b40xBc

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
The curse is lifted!

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

WATCHED

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If only I had 25 dicks

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/Itsmiketheboxer/status/955152086244630528

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Blue Train posted:

If only I had 25 dicks

like george washington

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

coming across an image of this thing in a children's wildlife magazine was the original Cursed Image for me.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

~~ RepLy "protec me mr flux" in 5 seCONds or be CurseD with bad SoldERING forEver~~

mr flux protec, please

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

~~ RepLy "protec me mr flux" in 5 seCONds or be CurseD with bad SoldERING forEver~~

seriusluly I can't get over it

how
how did this happen

good god

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/NYTMetro/status/955982691098353665

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Pasketti posted:

I'm curious on the source because her body is so weird it almost seems to be a joke.

Welcome to the Internet!

You see, there is this place called Japan where

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

SniperWoreConverse posted:

seriusluly I can't get over it

how
how did this happen

good god

Melted wires, USB connector is all on the piss.

How could anyone be working in that field and gently caress this up so badly.

naem
May 29, 2011

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:same:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jesus Christ gently caress poo poo piss I was not expecting to get actual lovely disappointing news in this thread. That guy was great.

Everyone is goddamn milkshake duck

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Melted wires, USB connector is all on the piss.

How could anyone be working in that field and gently caress this up so badly.

wonder why they used a giant loop of wire for that jumper on the far left. It looks like it's solid core they could have just stripped and used a tiny staple shaped piece. What if it's braided and just seems solid because they used so much solder. But it has to be solid look at the second from the right one.

and not one thing is trimmed at all, at all. The first thing I ever put together was 1000x better and it was crap. Jesus.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

SniperWoreConverse posted:

wonder why they used a giant loop of wire for that jumper on the far left. It looks like it's solid core they could have just stripped and used a tiny staple shaped piece. What if it's braided and just seems solid because they used so much solder. But it has to be solid look at the second from the right one.

and not one thing is trimmed at all, at all. The first thing I ever put together was 1000x better and it was crap. Jesus.

I think they've given that a good blast of Iso and cleaned it up even. I wonder what it looked like before that.

Arrg that gets my soldering OCD going.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Wow thats a hell of a way to find out about Grandma The Clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

CelticPredator posted:

But doctor
She says I am the one.