Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
guess who's back

back in here

tori's back

hide your beers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

guess who's back

back in here

tori's back

hide your beers

I met a nice guy from Philadelphia today and we made fun of the patriots

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Did you suck him off?

Apr 7, 2003

nah

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

Did you suck him off?

no he peed on him

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I met a nice guy from Philadelphia today and we made fun of the patriots

they're probably going to win, unfortunately

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
probably not any probably about it

football is really bad recently and lol that kaepernick was forced out ebcause ttRUMP

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i hope that the new england patriots lose and suffer many many career ending injuries

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

if Nick "Big Dick" Foles balls out like he did against the Vikings defense I don't think the Pats can keep up

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
yeah but the refs are in the bag for the pats.

they're also all freelance contractors and if they don't make the right calls, they lose their jobs. and the owner of the patriots is #1 trump donor and also #1 most powerful owner in the NFL

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

pretty sure the Rooneys or the Maras would disagree with that last bit. although that would explain 07 and 11...... hmm

Apr 7, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

yeah but the refs are in the bag for the pats.

they're also all freelance contractors and if they don't make the right calls, they lose their jobs. and the owner of the patriots is #1 trump donor and also #1 most powerful owner in the NFL

When Tom Brady goes into the Hall of Fame, they're gonna have to put seven other faceless statues in zebra stripes around him.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

When Tom Brady goes into the Hall of Fame, they're gonna have to put seven other faceless statues in zebra stripes around him.

Tom Brady, Super Bowl Winner*****

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
robert kraft is the godparent of roger goodells children, so you do the math

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Anyway, y'all are right, including Captain Foo, my life is a loving mess and there's more problems than I thought, Sorry for being an rear end in a top hat.

Accepted

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

eh hockey's a better sport anyway

go knights

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

being at the arena beats the hell out of watching this poo poo on TV I tell you what

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Anyway, y'all are right, including Captain Foo, my life is a loving mess and there's more problems than I thought, Sorry for being an rear end in a top hat.

hope you’re doing better soon.

Ciaphas posted:

eh hockey's a better sport anyway

go knights

hockey and rugby are the true sports.

Apr 7, 2003

Thank you.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

hockey sucks rear end unless you're there in person

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

probably not any probably about it

football is really bad recently and lol that kaepernick was forced out ebcause ttRUMP

didn’t he have a lawsuit going for the obvious collusion against him

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

indigi posted:

at which point it completely owns

go knights go

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

indigi posted:

yeah but it owns bones in person

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

indigi posted:

if you mean that it's fun to play then yeah sure even though i suck at it; otherwise, nah

the only enjoyable form of spectating sport is radio    

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i'm not entirely certain i've ever had that much fun so hockey has that much to say for it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i think I have the flu, I want to die

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

cjs: casual friday has been moved to casual thursday because friday is a public holiday (straya day). also i took monday off sick so whoo 3 day work week. ofc im on-call as of friday 5PM so once again i am owned.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

quote:

Though later in life she became equally adept at using high-level languages such as Fortran, she loved the precision of writing programs in machine code.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jan/23/mary-lee-berners-lee-obituary

:smith:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
aaaand we're two days into the semester and i already got the first email from a student threatening to "fight about this" and "create an awkward situation" :toot:

fortunately i can threaten back with things like "drop you from my class with cause" and "have the dean of students place you on disciplinary probation" :toot:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sagebrush posted:

aaaand we're two days into the semester and i already got the first email from a student threatening to "fight about this" and "create an awkward situation" :toot:

fortunately i can threaten back with things like "drop you from my class with cause" and "have the dean of students place you on disciplinary probation" :toot:

lol undergrads

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

god bless trumpy bear posted:

I made this a while back

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

i love proverbially laughing at threats made by petulant, entitled assholes.

oh, you’re gonna sue us if you dont get your way?! oh no! :ohdear:

get in line, fucker.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

jony neuemonic posted:

i’m using trello to track schoolwork and it’s going pretty well. no due dates on checklist items is definitely a drag, though.

yeah i used it toi track schoolwork too, amongst other things, since kanban boards help me to internalise the work amounts and statusts better, but the generic "task lisk" functionality in it is not great. asana seemes to be better for that in every way

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

my brothers cat is staying at my house for the next while and now I want a cat

your monitors seem to be in some hosed up lowrider stance

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’m going to try to keep him because he is a good catte

he also fancies himself a bideo shames enthusiast I think

is that pharah

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

cinci zoo sniper posted:

your monitors seem to be in some hosed up lowrider stance

oh poo poo. i didnt even notice that.

:stare:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

im super jelly

we're going to LA in march and we're gonna go to a Kings game, it's gonna own

text me

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

sports chat: i like watching hockey, curling, and especially biathlon

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ArmZ posted:

low tax should monetize with an option to force other posters to never ignore specific posters

i cannot be ignored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i like hockey too. never watched curling, but would.

biathlon has kind of a james bond vibe to it, which in cool.