Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
THEY'RE COUSINS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

DoctorWhat posted:

THEY'RE COUSINS

We've already established that there are people on both sides of that family who don't care.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Fun fact: in Archie's very first appearance, he states that he wants to be called "Chick" instead of Archie.

I like the spider brooches that Cheryl has been wearing.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Lol that Betty is going to be a camgirl.

Also, I figured out why Chick looked so familiar. He's basically meth Dave Franco.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
What is even happening with this show anymore :psyduck: Cheryl's mom is a prostitute, Betty's gonna be a cam-girl, Jughead's the most Serpent of Serpents, Archie's a snitch....

I love this show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Good GOD Mrs. Blossom is hot.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Goddamnit I love this stupid show so much.

It's like Twin Peaks had a baby with Dawson's Creek. So much melodrama, everyone's impossibly good looking, everything's a conspiracy, everybody's cheating on everybody, nothing feels real. And it's beautifully shot.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Everything anybody does in this show could be solved with one session of therapy.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Shneak posted:

Everything anybody does in this show could be solved with one session of therapy.

Are you sure about that? Therapy is a good thing, but it takes time. And some of these problems seem to be rooted a bit deeper than that.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

God drat I love this stupid loving show

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

For the longest time I thought Betty's brother was Dave Franco and was wondering when he formed a crack addiction

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Calling it that Chick is FP's kid. It would explains why Betty's dad is being such a lovely father figure to him.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yah, I think I called the same back when we had the Alice was a Serpent reveal. Would suit how they've acted around eachother any time we get scenes with them.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Cheryl is the best. I loved her standing in solidarity with the protesters.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

esperterra posted:

Yah, I think I called the same back when we had the Alice was a Serpent reveal. Would suit how they've acted around eachother any time we get scenes with them.

I genuinely thought it was established that he is her half brother. Did I imagine that?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

So that makes him Jughead ' half bro too?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yeah, he's from a pregnancy before or right after marrying Hal iirc.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I thought they were fighting at prom or something because Hal was trying to talk her into getting an abortion/giving up the baby?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Coxswain Balls posted:

I thought they were fighting at prom or something because Hal was trying to talk her into getting an abortion/giving up the baby?

Yeah, he pushed for an abortion but she compromised with adoption or smth.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Nessa posted:

Fun fact: in Archie's very first appearance, he states that he wants to be called "Chick" instead of Archie.

Fun fact: In the comics, General Pickens is Jughead. Literally Jughead. A time travelling old Jughead from the future, who travels back in time to rescue his time travelling younger self. Please adapt this.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Josh Lyman posted:

Lol that Betty is going to be a camgirl.

Also, I figured out why Chick looked so familiar. He's basically meth Dave Franco.

That is it. I was also catching vibes of a young Kenny Vasoli (lead singer of The Starting Line). I blame teenaged me with my pop-punk angst. :allears:

Mistress Blossom is a stone cold fox.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Now available at your local Hot Topic.

Yes I tried it on. Yes it fit. I was tempted until I saw the $70 price tag.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Don't worry the jacket will find you

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it whispered to me as I walked past the store.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Wearing fake biker jackets seems like a really good way to get your rear end kicked by your local idiot bikies

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shoehead posted:

Wearing fake biker jackets seems like a really good way to get your rear end kicked by your local idiot bikies

Tell that to the literally millions of people wearing Sons of Anarchy merch.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Episode should be called Hiram Lodge Wants to F*** His Daughter

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Rhyno posted:

Tell that to the literally millions of people wearing Sons of Anarchy merch.

I've heard this has resulted in more than a few rear end kickings, actually.

I want a Serpents tee. Or a Bulldogs jacket. drat.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nobody takes MC's seriously unless they're the Angel's or the Outlaws. Nobody is going to care about a Serpents jacket.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ville Valo posted:

I want a Serpents tee. Or a Bulldogs jacket. drat.

Hot Topic has you covered - Serpent S or Circle. No Bulldogs jacket, but they have a football training tee. And the Pop's Chock-lit Shoppe shirt confirms that Riverdale is in Upstate New York.

I want a Serpents shirt but fear that buying it would make the show's ratings plummet precipitously. "33-year-old Man/Walking Corpse Wears Riverdale Shirt; Teens 'Over' Show. Grey-templed goober says that series is 'really neat.'"

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
FP is old, you'll be fine.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

DivisionPost posted:

No you don’t

https://twitter.com/writerras/status/956229862741590016

Thank God for RAS. Until the third season, that is, then gently caress him.

Cheryl as Carrie literally could not be more perfect.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

esperterra posted:

Yeah, he pushed for an abortion but she compromised with adoption or smth.

I'm not sure how exactly they'll explain it all away but I feel confident that the reveal will be that Chick is the half brother of both Jug and Betty. My guess is that getting pregnant is what causes Alice to give up the Serpent way of life, she met Hal and they fell in love and then he found out about the kid.

The problem is, they haven't done enough character work on Hal to make it feel like he's the kind of guy who would still stick with her after having FP's kid, so it will probably be a confession from Alice that will then be immediately glossed over with the reveal that Chick is the Black Hood.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

^burtle posted:

I'm not sure how exactly they'll explain it all away but I feel confident that the reveal will be that Chick is the half brother of both Jug and Betty. My guess is that getting pregnant is what causes Alice to give up the Serpent way of life, she met Hal and they fell in love and then he found out about the kid.

The problem is, they haven't done enough character work on Hal to make it feel like he's the kind of guy who would still stick with her after having FP's kid, so it will probably be a confession from Alice that will then be immediately glossed over with the reveal that Chick is the Black Hood.

Chick is to spindly to be the Black Hood.

It's pretty obvious that Chick is FP's kid.

Cheryl's mom... that sure is a thing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In reference to Cheryl's mom

I was on team Cheryl's mom a year ago.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Aleph Null posted:

Chick is to spindly to be the Black Hood.

It's pretty obvious that Chick is FP's kid.

Cheryl's mom... that sure is a thing.

Are his eyes Green? Also yeah the Black Hood, at least the guy who shot Archies dad was at least in his forties.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rhyno posted:

Now available at your local Hot Topic.

Yes I tried it on. Yes it fit. I was tempted until I saw the $70 price tag.

My stepdaughter BEGGED for jacket shirt for Christmas and all four of her parents/stepparents chipped in for it. She didn't take the drat thing off over Winter Break unless we asked her to.

She actually wrote a letter to her middle-school principal of her own accord asking if she had permission to wear it to school since gang-affiliated clothing is against dress code and showed his approval letter (he was OK with it since it's a fictional gang) to us as proof of how badly she wanted it.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Shoehead posted:

Are his eyes Green? Also yeah the Black Hood, at least the guy who shot Archies dad was at least in his forties.

We don't know that the guy who shot Archie's dad is the real black hood though, and not somebody being forced into it like the janitor

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

The Duggler posted:

We don't know that the guy who shot Archie's dad is the real black hood though, and not somebody being forced into it like the janitor

If it turns out that the guy who shot Archie's dad is being blackmailed into murder by a twink camboy criminal mastermind I will lose my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CobiWann posted:

My stepdaughter BEGGED for jacket shirt for Christmas and all four of her parents/stepparents chipped in for it. She didn't take the drat thing off over Winter Break unless we asked her to.

She actually wrote a letter to her middle-school principal of her own accord asking if she had permission to wear it to school since gang-affiliated clothing is against dress code and showed his approval letter (he was OK with it since it's a fictional gang) to us as proof of how badly she wanted it.

That's adorable.

Untim she stabs someone.

• Locked thread