Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace of Aces
Feb 25, 2017

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI
There have been like four abortive attempts at this game so we're going to loving finish this one.

"Planet Zi beyond the Galaxy. There existed great metal-warrior robots called Zoids. Zoids fought wars with their own will as the strongest weapons for the Planet Zi wars... ... and time-space fusion caused by a weapons expirement... Bringing back the normal world now depends on a young Zoids pilot..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Join me as I play the prequel to Kingdom Hearts in beautiful Final Mix HD glory.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

I'm not aiming to be King of the Pirates, but I'll certainly take what I can get! It's Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

The legend got bigger, but we're up to the challenge.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I started a Warcraft III LP. Come read it, won't you?

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Come join me in the next chapter of the Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth series; Hacker's Memory

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Almost forgot to post this! I started a new Let's Play for another Final Fantasy ROM hack, this time for FF4. Unprecedented Crisis!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blind Sally, CJacobs and myself have made it at long last to Killzone: Shadow Fall. This is the final game in the Killzone series thus far, and just like previous games, there’s a lot more going on under the hood than just some generic sci-fi shooter game about killing Space Nazis.

So join us as we make fun of the game in the videos, and then pull it apart with with a scalpel in the textual analysis. And who knows, if you’re lucky, we might even get to the PSVita classic Killzone: Mercenary before we’re done.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

The end of an era. It's time to finally see the end of Masashi Kishimoto's grand narrative! For the final entry in the Ultimate Ninja Storm franchise, watch as Naruto's story comes to a rushed but buckwild climax!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

This will probably not end well. I'm doing it anyway, because I have no sense of ... well, sense.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847911

antherus
Apr 12, 2008

Burn dust! Eat my rubber!

My Bully LP (about a week old).

It's a video LP in which I stumble through a game half-remembered and giggle at my own stupidity.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847647

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I'm just spinning up a thread for the deck-building card game Dominion. Everyone's welcome to join the Discord server and take part in the LP - I'd like to have a good mix of people at various levels of experience, including people who have never played the game before. The first video serves as a tutorial for the game basics, so you can catch up quickly.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848183

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Sonic The Hedgehog

Have you ever seen someone S-Rank Sonic 2006? Have you ever seen someone say good things about the game design? Well now someone's doing both of those things, because I'm tired of the internet's poo poo.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Such is LPs in the Zone - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

A second explosion in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone has created a sci fi/horror wasteland that people always expected from Chernobyl anyway. JigglyJacob and Highwang join me as we explore this dangerous land, hunt for mutants and artifacts, and kill a whole lot of people.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
"I'm done with LPs for now," I said.

"I need a break," I said.

"We don't believe you," they said.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

It's Pokemon Emerald, a game that no one in a million years would guess I'd LP. Surprise!

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Hey everyone RandomNinjaSA and I just started a vs series for Shadow of the Colossus which can be found here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848899&perpage=40

ricdesi
Mar 18, 2014

Does it really need saying?

We're playing Rockman Strategy, a Mega Man tactical RPG game developed and published in Taiwan. It is, as far as I've been able to tell, the only known Let's Play of this game on the entire internet. And it's long. Join us on this globetrotting clusterfuck.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Level 1 Thief posted:

Something has gone terribly wrong in Dulvey, Louisiana.

We're back from the dead! The new thread can be found here!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm playing Morrowind, and you can read about me doing that.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Let's Play Megaman 9 & 10

I'm running a chilled out video LP with my friend Yorkshire Tea where we play through Megaman 9 and then go through Megaman 10 blind.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

I'm doing an SSLP of Dragon Slayer Jr. for the Famicom. It's a pretty short game so it probably won't be more than three or four updated to finish it, but I'm also gonna show off some of the MSX2 version at the end and maybe even a bit of Dragon Slayer 1.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
I decided to play Typoman:Revised on Switch because i've never played or even seen it before so here you guys go
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850428

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Even sex failed to sell Knights Contract.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850466

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

My continuing series of Harvest Moon-ish Let's Plays brings me to a pair of indie farming darlings: ConcernedApe's Stardew Valley and Monomi Park's Slime Rancher. They're vastly different in execution but similar in premise: take up a farm/ranch in a new land, and work it until you're obscenely rich. Stardew Valley is directly inspired by the original SNES Harvest Moon and brings its classic top-down farming format into the modern age, while Slime Rancher is instead a relaxed FPS built around Luigi's Mansion-esque animal vacuum capture and fantasy guano.
They're an odd but complementary pair, and I'm here to suck them utterly dry of content. Until more content updates come around.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850894

It's Kirby Canvas Curse! An oft-forgotten Nintendo DS gem, showcasing the stylus technology to its maximum extent. This is going to be a 100% playthrough!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Squidlit

"Squidlit is pretty lit." - Journalist Magazine

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851075

To this day, this game's existence baffles me. Still, it's worth doing an LP for, in the end.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

RÉPUBLIQUE is weird and cool and rich and a bit clunky and insanely well-produced and a pain in places. I love it and I'm gonna show it to you.

Ultra Spoot
Aug 11, 2009

Just started an Earthbound thread. I'm running through the game with a friend who's never played it. Come join us as we go on a strange adventure and bash every conceivable critter and object with a baseball bat, and learn many important things about each other, like what our favorite metal bands are and why clown ladies are our new irrational fear.

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

The Thread was destroyed,
but hey, what can you do?

That big ape is back! This incredibly fun platformer is one of the best games for the Wii, so I hope everyone join me, FutureFriend, and ChorpSaway on this thread!

TheJayOfSpade fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 9, 2018

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

The latest Dwarf Fortress succession fort is go.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
got rid of a link to a bad op maybe I'll try again sometime

nerd plus rage fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Mar 13, 2018

Kayten
Jan 10, 2012

The tiniest of Tims!

A Stellaris LP with no aliens. Feudal humans as a precursor race, generally about 0.5 seconds from shattering into petty fiefdoms.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Hey everyone I just started a Kirby Star Allies LP and can be found here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3852183

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

Join me, known idiot Mr. Phillby, as I venture into the 'Rim and experience a beloved classic in badly implememnted Virtual Reality. We're one video in and there's still a chance to help choose our character!

I also plan to include playthroughs of shorter PSVR titles to spice things up a bit. While I'm waiting on thread participation we'll be killing a million red gem men in Superhot VR in a video I hope to have edited and uploaded this weekend.

Click the image to go there!

ricdesi
Mar 18, 2014

Does it really need saying?
Not sure if it's cool to post mid-thread LPs in here, but like ArknknuckleRpg we've just started our own Let's Play of Kirby Star Allies right here!

ricdesi fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Mar 21, 2018

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm doing Ace Lightning as a side-project in the Low-Effort LP Thread.

LP starts here

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

It stinks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Someone asked me why all of my LPs are war crimes. All I can say is that sometimes, the war crimes life chooses you, and not the other way around.