Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Gann Jerrod posted:

So I’ve got $20 in eShop credit, and I’m between Sonic Mania and the Zelda DLC. Which would you say is a better bang for your buck?

Zelda will probably take longer, if that's your question.

Otherwise it comes down to personal preference. They're both very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Those are polar opposite purchases and both very much worth your money, but for completely different reasons.

Do you want more zelda? Buy it.

Do you want to relive the glory days of sonic? Buy it.

Buy both, is the real answer.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buy Golf Story.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yes, also buy Golf Story

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

buy the same switch games as me and you'll be a happy person with a long life

- mario odyssey
- splatoon 2
- zelda
- golf story
- celeste
- picross
- rocket league

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Gann Jerrod posted:

So I’ve got $20 in eShop credit, and I’m between Sonic Mania and the Zelda DLC. Which would you say is a better bang for your buck?

Sonic definitely is a better value but the Zelda DLC is worth it if you enjoyed the main game. I recommend playing getting it and playing it before beating the game, if you haven’t already.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Thanks for the suggestions, I went with Sonic because I have put over 100 hours in base Zelda, so maybe I can try something a little different.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
From March, you'll be able to use My Nintendo Gold Coins as currency in the Switch eShop: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...ntsOnEshop%7Cw6

No mention of the conversion rate, but I imagine it'll probably end up somewhere in the vicinity of the 10% cashback scheme they had going on Wii U.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

No mention of the conversion rate, but I imagine it'll probably end up somewhere in the vicinity of the 10% cashback scheme they had going on Wii U.
The announcement on my Switch says it's 5% off digital, and 1% of carts.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases Feb 8, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EST/9am PST for NA, 15.00 CET/14.00 GMT for Europe.

Switch
ACA NeoGeo 2020 Super Baseball - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
"2020 SUPER BASEBALL" is a baseball game released by SNK in 1991.

In the near future, there are two leagues with 6 teams each. Players pick their team, and compete for the championship. As the game progresses, landmines will be set up on the field, and armor can be purchased during games to reinforce players. These unique aspects make for a very different baseball experience!

Aegis Defenders - $19.99 / £14.99 / €19.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Explore, build, & defend in this unique mashup of action-platformer and tower defense strategy. You play as a team of Ruinhunters searching for the one thing that can save their village - a legendary weapon known as Aegis.

Aperion Cyberstorm - $13.49 / £10.99 / €12.50
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Unleash destruction alone or with your friends in the 2D twin-stick bullet hell Aperion Cyberstorm!

Find new Elements and Abilities, and mix them for more destructive power – beat your enemies with plasma-coated spiral rockets, scrap them with electric mines, or overwhelm them off with devastating lasers.

Travel to vast hostile worlds in Campaign to find your old team. Push through the factions standing in your way to the truth. Also, with co-operative play, experience an added challenge as the enemies you fight become tougher.

Versus is the true test of friendship. Don't lose your focus by collecting power-ups in the map for instant abilities, elements, and maybe, a chance to survive. Versus comes with eight fully customisable rule sets, for quick scraps or longer fights. Go it alone in Free-For-All, or buddy up in Team Battles and share the victory. Add up to four AI players for true five-player* battles!

Finally, in Onslaught, your enemies won’t stop until you're defeated, so stand your ground. Survive long enough to unlock new maps.

Good luck.

Arcade Archives Crazy Climber - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
CRAZY CLIMBER is an action arcade game produced by Nichibutsu in 1980.

Players control the right hand and left hand of the twin lever to overcome various obstacles, to climb, while aiming for the top of the skyscraper.

The Arcade Archives series has faithfully reproduced many classic arcade masterpieces.

Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores*.

Please enjoy the masterpieces that built a generation of video games.

ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun - $7.99 / £7.99 / €7.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails 2D Action Platformer that puts a teeth-rattling, gravity-defying weapon in your hands. With a cast of crazed characters, simple but beautifully difficult gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, ATOMIK: RunGunJumpGun is a loud, trippy mess of twitchy platforming goodness.

The two-button setup is disarmingly simple. One button shoots downwards, propelling you through the air. The other shoots forward, destroying anything that’s in your path. There is no stopping in this beautifully surreal world littered with deadly traps and soul-crushing obstacles around every corner. Players will have to constantly alternate between the two firing modes to maneuver through meticulously crafted levels where death is a promise not a possibility. There is only running, gunning, jumping, and gunning, in a mad dash to survive long enough to die again.

Black Hole - $5.99 / £5.40 / €5.99 (Feb 6)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Black Hole is an arcade-style twin-stick shooter in space. Choose your ship and embark on a dangerous and action packed flight through multiple black holes. Shoot everything you can see and collect everything you can find.

Features:
  • 40 levels spread over 4 worlds
  • 3 upgradable ships
  • HD rumble
  • full support for touch controls
  • also motion controls and IR controls for fun
  • speedrun mode and leaderboards
  • colorblind mode

Crypt of the Necrodancer - $19.99 / £17.99 / €19.99 (Feb 1 NA / Feb 8 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Can you survive this deadly dungeon of dance, slay the NecroDancer, and recapture your still beating heart? Or will you be a slave to the rhythm for all eternity?

Players must move on the beat to navigate randomly generated dungeons while battling dancing skeletons, zombies, dragons, and more, while grooving to the game's award winning Danny Baranowsky soundtrack! You can even team up with a friend in local co-op mode!

Dandara - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99 (Feb 6)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.

Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.

Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.

The Darkside Detective - $12.99 / £11.69 / €12.99 (Feb 7)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Where cultists crawl, where demons dwell, where the occult… occults? *ahem* That's where you’ll find Detective Francis McQueen, the lead investigator of the criminally underfunded Darkside Division. When evil darkens the doorsteps of Twin Lakes City – hell, even when it just loiters around shop fronts or hangs out in shady alleyways – he’s there, ready to investigate the cases that nobody else will.

He is The Darkside Detective.

The Darkside Detective is a micro-adventure game with a distinct sense of humour. It’s being developed for PC & Mac, and consists of a series of humorous bite-size investigations into the occult and extraordinary. It features:
  • 6 cases, each more spooky than the last
  • Music from Ben Prunty, the audiomancer behind gems such as FTL and Gravity Ghost
  • At least three jokes
  • Cutting edge, high definition pixels
  • One free curse-removal, up to and including mid-level witch hexes

Disc Jam - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Disc Jam is a fast-paced action-sports game that pits 2-4 players against each other in a frantic mix of air hockey and tennis. Players scramble to retrieve and throw a glowing disc while unleashing devastating abilities and defending their end zone. An exciting blend of strategy and skill, this arcade-inspired title boasts a zany roster of characters to compete with friends both on the couch and online!

Dragon Quest Builders - $49.99 / £39.99 / €49.99 (Feb 9)
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
As the legendary Builder, you'll construct rooms, towns, and defenses while fighting monsters. In Terra Incognita, build freely, share creations online, battle in an arena, and access exclusive content to the Nintendo Switch™ version of the game!

You're the only one in Alefgard who can rebuild and level up its ruined towns to attract new residents and raise their strength. But be wary: increasing a town's level will also lure the Dragonlord's monsters! So, join residents and fight back! When you defeat monsters and break blocks of the environment, you'll earn materials for crafting items and building structures. Enjoy content exclusive to the Nintendo Switch version in Terra Incognita: ride a Great Sabrecub, slay foes for Pixel Blocks, and use them to build a Dragon Quest Game Pak so you can access more items for building! The land is yours to rebuild… The goddess Rubiss has spoken!
  • Gather materials, craft items, and build towns to fulfill your destiny as the legendary Builder
  • As you build rooms and defenses, towns level up and residents grow stronger
  • An open world adventure with real time battles against monsters and bosses
  • Discover side quests, treasure chests, and building schematics during your travels
  • Build to your hearts' content in Terra Incognita, the free-build mode
  • Battle waves of monsters at the arena in Terra Gladiatoria
  • Upload your creations online or download buildings made by other players
  • Nintendo Switch version of the game Exclusive content: gather special materials with the Great Sabrecub to unlock retro customization options, including the Dragon Quest Game Pak

Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2 - $6.99 / £6.99 / €6.99 (Jan 11 NA / Feb 8 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Imagination is the key, as you enter a magical storybook land full of mystery and wonder, unusual creatures and enigmatic puzzles!

Create your own original stickman and then watch it come to life in Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2 and the DRAWN BELOW expansion! Challenge yourself to unlock every secret, collect every drawing, and share your creativity with the world!

Mercenary Kings Reloaded Edition - $19.99 / £14.39 / €15.99 (Feb 6)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
In this frantic 2D action game, you are part of the Mercenary Kings, the most skilled team of warriors-for-hire on Earth, but when your comrades have fallen and the fearsome forces of CLAW have seized an island-wide top secret Laboratory Base, you must do what it takes to stop them.

But you're not going in unprepared! Your back-up is made of a crew of rogue geniuses and experts of their field! Able to craft & customize guns'n'blades or upgrading body armor, you've never been this ready to join the fight.

Whether its solo or with friends, move out, cut down CLAW and save the world!

Mercenaries Saga Chronicles - $13.49 / £12.23 / €13.49 (Feb 9)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Featuring Mercenaries Saga: Will of the White Lions, Mercenaries Saga 2: Order of the Silver Eagle and Mercenaries Saga 3: Gray Wolves of War, Mercenaries Saga Chronicles assembles the heroes from this fantastic series in one collection

Features:
  • A total of 82 campaign chapters, in which your decisions lead to different routes and endings
  • Numerous Free Battles allow you to power-up characters while offering extra challenges
  • Multiple difficulty settings are available – clearing the game once increases the challenge further!
  • Maps with variable terrains that are decisive in battle – take advantage of your starting position to assist teammates and strike enemies in the back
  • Buy and sell items, and then synthesize them into more powerful gear
  • Change classes to acquire high class skills, and use SP to master them
  • Enhanced gameplay experience on the Nintendo Switch: redesigned to perfectly fit a 16:9 resolution. The system improvements from Mercenaries Saga 3, such as Hate display and minion summoning skills, are also implemented for Mercenaries Saga 1 & 2 in this new Chronicles release.

Premium Pool Arena - $11.99 / £8.89 / €9.99 (Feb 9)
Awaken the pool pro within you! (Re)discover the joy and tension of traditional pool through the different game modes and ultra-intuitive gameplay.

Work on your technique, unlock better and better cues and pocket the victories to become absolute champion!
  • Play traditional 8-ball
  • Take part in tournaments against stronger and stronger opponents
  • Develop your style of play by unlocking different cues with your victories

WiiU
Aperion Cyberstorm - $ ? / £10.99 / €12.50 ("TBD" NA / Feb 8 EU)
Unleash destruction alone or with your friends in the 2D twin-stick bullet hell Aperion Cyberstorm!

Find new Elements and Abilities, and mix them for more destructive power – beat your enemies with plasma-coated spiral rockets, scrap them with electric mines, or overwhelm them off with devastating lasers.

Travel to vast hostile worlds in Campaign to find your old team. Push through the factions standing in your way to the truth. Also, with co-operative play, experience an added challenge as the enemies you fight become tougher.

Versus is the true test of friendship. Don't lose your focus by collecting power-ups in the map for instant abilities, elements, and maybe, a chance to survive. Versus comes with eight fully customisable rule sets, for quick scraps or longer fights. Go it alone in Free-For-All, or buddy up in Team Battles and share the victory. Add up to four AI players for true five-player* battles!

Finally, in Onslaught, your enemies won’t stop until you're defeated, so stand your ground. Survive long enough to unlock new maps.

Good luck.

Image Fight (VC - TG16) - $5.99 / £5.39 / €5.99 (Feb 8 NA / Feb 1 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
IREM's beloved shoot-'em-up game is back!

First, clear the five battle simulation stages created by the Image Projector and master the advanced techniques of piloting the Daedalus.To pass the training courses, clear the levels with a score over 90%. Passing means you can get out there for the real thing: three stages of real combat in space!

Make good use of the Pod system, too, with original techniques like the Pod Shot and Rocket Fire in your arsenal to challenge any aliens who think Earth is going to be easy prey!

Image Fight II (VC - TG16) - $7.99 / £7.19 / €7.99 (Feb 8 NA / Feb 1 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
This vertically scrolling shoot-'em-up is the well-received sequel to Image Fight, originally released on PC Engine.

Three years after the Moon War, an alien force has come out of the Sagittarius sector of space and has turned its gaze on Earth.

It's up to ace pilot Show Sawamura to take control of the OF-1 Daedalus and the OF-3 Garuda and take this new threat head on, training in fierce image fights conducted in the virtual world. Score over 90% in your training missions to progress to real combat.

Make good use of the Pod system, too. Master techniques like the Pod Shot and Rocket Fire to overcome all obstacles in your way!

The day of invasion is predicted to occur in two years. Humankind must use the time it has left to fight for its survival!

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Feb 8, 2018

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

From March, you'll be able to use My Nintendo Gold Coins as currency in the Switch eShop: https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...ntsOnEshop%7Cw6

SelenicMartian posted:

The announcement on my Switch says it's 5% off digital, and 1% of carts.

Details: https://my.nintendo.com/news/699e4d32060f96b4

Not great if you ask me.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Do the points that I get from things like Super Mario Run and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp factor into this whatsoever? I'm assuming no, but wow, that would be quite the thing if so.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
No, those are silver points.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

NOE are having a Switch sale.

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/961608070437703680

De Mambo - £9.99 £4.99 / €10.99 €5.49 (50% off)
Enter the Gungeon - £10.99 £8.24 / € ? € ? (25% off)
Human: Fall Flat - £14.99 £11.99 / €14.99 €11.99 (20% off)
Fast RMX - £16.99 £12.70 / €19.99 €14.99 (25% off)
Fifa 18 - £54.99 £27.49 / €59.99 €29.99 (50% off)
Mario + Rabbids - Kingdom Battle - £49.99 £33.32 / €59.99 €39.99 (33% off)
Puyo Puyo Tetris - £34.99 £24.49 / € ? € ? (30% off)
Rocket League - £15.04 £11.28 / €19.99 €14.99 (25% off)
Overcooked: Special Edition - £17.99 £14.39 / €19.99 €15.99 (50% off)
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - £34.99 £24.49 / €39.99 €27.99 (30% off)
Worms: W.M.D. - £19.99 £15.99 / €29.99 €23.99 (20% off)

It says this isn't the full list, so there are probably more.

Oh, and some DLC for the above games (like Rocket League) is also on sale.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
This NOA tweet says you can spend coins on "select digital games and DLC" which is far less enticing:
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/961616031872700418

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Do the points that I get from things like Super Mario Run and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp factor into this whatsoever? I'm assuming no, but wow, that would be quite the thing if so.

No, just the gold coins you get from buying games.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

It's SOMETHING, at least. Being able to fully buy things with points harkens back to the cheap Game Boy VC games or DSiWare you could get on Club Nintendo every so often.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

This NOA tweet says you can spend coins on "select digital games and DLC" which is far less enticing:
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/961616031872700418
So basically they're going to be offering Switch games instead of (or in addition to) the WiiU and 3DS games which you can redeem for Gold Points?

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Alxprit posted:

It's SOMETHING, at least.

nintendoonline.txt

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Crypt of the Necrodancer is v good if anyone hasn't played it

e: Dragon Quest Builders too

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I have not. I may get it.

e: Darkside Detective is also out in EU, £11.69/€12.99, there was no page for it on the Web eShop till now for whatever reason.

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Feb 8, 2018

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Manuel Calavera posted:

Buy Golf Story.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Yes, also buy Golf Story

I sure hope he didn't buy Golf Story because it on sale now!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

No, those are silver points.

At least you can redeem those for music boxes and cats.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I literally bought Golf Story and Fast RMX less than a week ago. :(

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Lemon-Lime posted:

If you've enjoyed your time with them since them then that's worth more than $3 IMO

If you've just been sitting on them then lol

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Fawf posted:

If you've enjoyed your time with them since them then that's worth more than $3 IMO

If you've just been sitting on them then lol

I wasn't sure how big the discounts on them were but if it's just 20% then yeah, I don't mind, I've gotten at least £2's fun out of each of them.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Lemon-Lime posted:

Thank you for your sacrifice.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Mega64 posted:

At least you can redeem those for music boxes and cats.

And doppel dolls!

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Has anyone picked up Mercenaries Saga yet? I played the demo for one of them on 3DS and it seemed neat, but I had enough strategy RPGs that I passed. Don't have anything like that on the Switch (I've already beaten Disgaea 5 on PS4), so it has my eye, especially for the price.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Agrias120 posted:

Has anyone picked up Mercenaries Saga yet? I played the demo for one of them on 3DS and it seemed neat, but I had enough strategy RPGs that I passed. Don't have anything like that on the Switch (I've already beaten Disgaea 5 on PS4), so it has my eye, especially for the price.

I just found out that it was coming out today this afternoon, and I'm going to pick it up even though I have 2 and 3 on the 3DS. I'm a sucker for tactical RPGs and I find the art style charming.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

is resident evil revelations on switch a good port
also is resident evil revelations a good game

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Augus posted:

Yes and yes. I’d rank both Revelations games above 5 and 6.

I_Like_Me
Dec 26, 2004

Augus posted:

Yes, I've been addicted to Raid mode. Word of advice don't try going back to Revelations 1 after playing 2. 1 is a "slower" combat system, and has an iffy dodge mechanic, where as 2 has an actual dodge button.

Also here's my friend code if you do get it and want to co-op Raid mode

SW-1379-0509-2694

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Are they tank control games? I don't really know anything about them but I've been playing through the whole series recently in release order and will have to check them out eventually

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In Training posted:

Are they tank control games? I don't really know anything about them but I've been playing through the whole series recently in release order and will have to check them out eventually

They control the same way as 4-6

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
I really hope when RE4 gets ported they have mercenaries unlocked from the start.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I_Like_Me posted:

Yes, I've been addicted to Raid mode. Word of advice don't try going back to Revelations 1 after playing 2. 1 is a "slower" combat system, and has an iffy dodge mechanic, where as 2 has an actual dodge button.

Eh, I'm fine with the slow and "clunky" aspects of the Resident Evil 4 style of gameplay, it makes battles tense, dangerous, and exciting. Dodging probably should be difficult because having to turn your back to your enemy to distance yourself from them is a big part of what made the battles in RE4 interesting. It's one of those things that I was worried would be lost with RE7's switch to first person style and was very pleased to find it still present kept intact.

Will go ahead and pick up Rev 1 and then maybe 2 after I get my SD card

EDIT:

thexerox123 posted:

If I loved RE4, but found Mercenaries kinda stressful, will I like Revelations?

I think I just disliked the race-against-the-clock part paired with that gameplay.

I just watched a video where the guy specifically said he hated the race-against-the-clock stuff from Mercenaries and absolutely loved Raid Mode because it gives you tons of increasingly challenging levels to play through without any time limit, so you should be good.

Augus fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 9, 2018

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

If I loved RE4, but found Mercenaries kinda stressful, will I like Revelations?

I think I just disliked the race-against-the-clock part paired with that gameplay.

I_Like_Me
Dec 26, 2004

Augus posted:

Eh, I'm fine with the slow and "clunky" aspects of the Resident Evil 4 style of gameplay, it makes battles tense, dangerous, and exciting. Dodging probably should be difficult because having to turn your back to your enemy to distance yourself from them is a big part of what made the battles in RE4 interesting. It's one of those things that I was worried would be lost with RE7's switch to first person style and was very pleased to find it still present kept intact.

Will go ahead and pick up Rev 1 and then maybe 2 after I get my SD card

EDIT:

I just watched a video where the guy specifically said he hated the race-against-the-clock stuff from Mercenaries and absolutely loved Raid Mode because it gives you tons of increasingly challenging levels to play through without any time limit, so you should be good.

Arlo! I bought the game because of his review.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Augus posted:

Cool, thanks, maybe I'll add them to my wishlist/check them out, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Hey, I maxed out the Dragon Quest Builders demo on the switch. If I buy the full game, do I keep my save? I'd totally not buy if it I can't do that cause I spent a stupid amount of time working on my starter base and I'll just keep playing the demo if that's the case.

Everyone said the PS4 version didn't allow it, but nobody has confirmed on switch. That seems like a terribly stupid thing to do, more so if they didn't listen to everyone the first time around.