Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

https://twitter.com/mercatus/status/961672986397900801

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Drinking at parties is cool and good, i never really tried weed tho

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Its cool and good to do a variety of social activities including drinking/drugs. If you don't like those things for whatever reason, it is completely fine to decline them at future events. But if you are uninterested in ever trying to socialize and yet you are complaining about "fake friends" etc, the problem is you, not anyone else.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Its cool and good to do a variety of social activities including drinking/drugs. If you don't like those things for whatever reason, it is completely fine to decline them at future events. But if you are uninterested in ever trying to socialize and yet you are complaining about "fake friends" etc, the problem is you, not anyone else.

:hai:

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/961676287684300800

tho i dont actually think we could build a guillotine worthy of mr kissinger

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
kissinger should be smothered in napalm

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

Drinking at parties is cool and good, i never really tried weed tho

guillotine.txt

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GalacticAcid posted:

Too quick, too merciful.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I don't care how he dies, I just want him to die a laughing stock and crank, viewed as the idiot architect of nearly everything wrong on the global stage for nearly a century. Legacy is what matters to 'masterminds' like him, tear down his mythlogy and the systems he erected.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

Too quick, too merciful.

can we compromise on 'placed aboard the next flight to Hanoi wearing nothing but boxer shorts and a cangue with his name in large print'?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Too quick, too merciful.

One way ticket to Phnom Penh.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

GalacticAcid posted:

not smothered, just a nice dusting, let the napalm work it's magic. It's the least we could do after he kept so many in Vietnam warm for the rest of their life.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Kissinger is going to die surrounded by people and feeling fully satisfied and secure in his legacy, and there's nothing you can do about it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wheeee posted:

Kissinger is going to die surrounded by people and feeling fully satisfied and secure in his legacy, and there's nothing you can do about it

After the revolution we can install an outhouse over his grave

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the same goes for Trump

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wheeee posted:

Kissinger is going to die surrounded by people and feeling fully satisfied and secure in his legacy.

So did Emperor Norton.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Too quick, too merciful.

who cares as long as he's dead

remove the problem first

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Wheeee posted:

When Kissinger dies every democrat in congress will put out a statement thanking him for his service to this country and calling him a great patriot.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The Nastier Nate posted:

When Kissinger dies every democrat in congress will put out a statement thanking him for his service to this country and calling him a great patriot.

This is definitely going to happen. Definitely

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Just :lol: if you people think Kissinger will ever deal with anything so quaint as death.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The Unnamed One posted:

Just :lol: if you people think Kissinger will ever deal with anything so quaint as death.

Fortunately we aren't in that particular hell-world yet, but I could totally see that happening soon.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont even particularly like getting more than a mild buzz from weed and i will pretty much never turn down an offer to smoke with someone. just dont take more than a few drags if you're a huge lamer, i guess. you pretty much have to smoke a whole joint to feel anything in particular

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

you pretty much have to smoke a whole joint to feel anything in particular

this is bad advice if it is your first time smoking weed in a long time take a single hit and wait like 10 minutes before deciding to smoke more

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dairy Days posted:

this is bad advice if it is your first time smoking weed in a long time take a single hit and wait like 10 minutes before deciding to smoke more

i didnt say to smoke it yourself

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
amphetamines are the true revolutionary drug of the proletariat

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

revolutionary psychosis

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/808078338115899393

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Inhalents are the true revolutionary drug of the proletariat

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

jenkem is the true revolutionary drug of the proletariat

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

amphetamines are the true revolutionary drug of the proletariat

nah it's just weed

Or I guess opioids.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 04:56 on Feb 9, 2018

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

WampaLord posted:

Some of these nerds have major hangups about any situation in which they might not be in full control of their faculties. I used to see this as a trend in E/N during the virgoon years, they were terrified of getting drunk/high because they had no clue what they might do.

First time I ever got drunk was at a friend's house, I "planned ahead" and left the keys to my lovely Dodge Caravan under the floor mat so I wouldn't try driving.

A homeless guy stole it right away and ended up being picked up by the cops the next day while driving drunk on the wrong way on the freeway.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

nah it's just weed

Or I guess opioids.

getting fat on your couch is counterrevolutionary

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

getting fat on your couch is counterrevolutionary

8 hours of leisure, motherfucker

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the most proletarian drug is moonshine

Antwan3K
Mar 8, 2013
drugs by class (section)

bourgeoisie & managerial class = cocaine
middle class professional = benzos
lower middle class = alcohol
working class = weed
lumpenproletariat (scroungers living of their parents etc) = hallucinogens, ketamine (for the bohemian set)

e: this post comes from a non-opiate addicted country so I wouldn't really know where to place them

Antwan3K has issued a correction as of 10:03 on Feb 9, 2018

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

who cares as long as he's dead

remove the problem first

Because anybody with political power who publicly chats about using nuclear weapons this day and age should be publicly humiliated and die in an ignominious manner at a minimum to keep up that little taboo.

loving hell.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That's the spirit!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Antwan3K posted:

drugs by class (section)

bourgeoisie & managerial class = cocaine
middle class professional = benzos
lower middle class = alcohol
working class = weed
lumpenproletariat (scroungers living of their parents etc) = hallucinogens, ketamine (for the bohemian set)

e: this post comes from a non-opiate addicted country so I wouldn't really know where to place them

let me help you out

rich = oxy pills
poor = heroin and fentanyl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
I know too many insufferable boutique weed dispensaries located in hip parts of tech cities selling for 400 per oz in a legal state to imagine weed is just for the working class