Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I can't quote posts from 45 minutes into the future :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

mind the walrus posted:

I can't quote posts from 45 minutes into the future :smith:

Get on my level, pleb. I can quote from next YEAR!

Lowtax posted:

Good news! We have finally moved on to XenForo!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Get on my level, pleb. I can quote from next YEAR!

Great scott, you’ve overshot! :monocle:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Trans-LoafWithTail posted:

Great scott, you’ve overshot! :monocle:

I mean, you'll have to wait to actually read it in thread. :smaug:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm dying

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Improbable Lobster posted:

sometimes i get a really intense craving for a burger for 3 or 4 days in a row

President Beep posted:

sounds like a nutrient deficiency. you should probably place a burger lick in areas youre known to frequent.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

what the gently caress kind of food is that

Data Graham posted:

Barf brittle

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

There were a lot of bans today! A couple of them were people breaking the "don't tell people to kill themselves" rule. I don't know what's more surprising, that they haven't gotten the rule straight after like a year or that they need a rule to tell them not to do that in the first place. However, one particular ban really caught my eye.

I don't watch anime, but I found that this didn't hamper my enjoyment of the amazing meltdown that happened in the anime chat thread in ADTRW. It's not an angry one, more smug and sedate. As though this person is fully confident in whatever point they are trying to make. What is that point? I think it's about how a lot of people who make/like anime are nazis, but you shouldn't make a big deal out of it? They are very evasive when anyone tries to get a straght answer as to what they're actaully trying to say. The real question is, why would someone continue posting after the eight person tells them to gently caress off? Read on below.

drilldo squirt posted:

Seriously it's gross as hell but you've got to acknowledge that some of the anime community has got a weird thing going on with nazis. I'm honestly surprised poo poo like this doesn't pop up more often.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Whoever they are, they're right about anime/Japan and Nazis. In fact, anime as a whole is extremely racist and sexist imo, much like Japan itself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Stare-Out posted:

I guess the Shadow of the Colossus remake tweaked the difficulty a bit. Not sure how I'm supposed to climb this.

It fixed itself moments later.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Run, it's about to take a poo poo!

Judging by the most recent posts, the latter quote is also very applicable to this thread right now.

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER

Doctor Bishop posted:

Judging by the most recent posts, the latter quote is also very applicable to this thread right now.

That is one visceral warning sign. If I saw that sign, I would be highly alarmed and incredibly cautious.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jeza posted:

Whoever they are, they're right about anime/Japan and Nazis. In fact, anime as a whole is extremely racist and sexist imo, much like Japan itself.

It’s called a manji you baka gajin

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jeza posted:

Anime is bad.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Aurora posted:

just gently caress off dude lol

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Olaf The Stout posted:

That is one visceral warning sign. If I saw that sign, I would be highly alarmed and incredibly cautious.

How else they gonna push their rear end parasites away from them when they poo?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Olaf The Stout posted:

Saw this happen to an old woman at the zoo and it was fantastic

It's a territory thing

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I hope you weren't standing in her splatter zone.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
From how he describes it, it's clearly his thing so take that judgement and get out of the splatter zone.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

How else they gonna push their rear end parasites away from them when they poo?

By drinking too much and being emotionally unavailable.

:smith:

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
Not too long from now in a near cyberpunk future that awaits us a goon installs an artificial tail and uses it to splatter poop too keep away the rear end parasites.

Makes a thread which is promptly locked due to the "no furries" law but not before he tells off everyone making fun of him because he paid for it in bitcoins.

He looks out the window into a world permanently covered in ash and blows his stack again.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Post funny forums quotes (a big ask but sure look) instead of this poo poo.

Jeza posted:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Guillermus posted:

The last two pages of this thread have been weird but I loved a bunch of the posts regarding pandas, goons and centaurs.

Solice Kirsk posted:

What are three things that never get laid.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Amazing. There was a "community celebration of Thomas's life," and then he was buried next to his life-long mate. When I die (soon - fingers crossed), I will die alone, and no one will notice. The queer goose lived his life better than I have lived mine.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Goon asks for diet help and shares his weekly diet calories in the General Diet & Exercise Megathread:

Katt posted:

I run the numbers on all my regular day lunch boxes.

Breakfast is about 300
lunch/dinner at around 600 each
about 100 a day for milk for my coffee

Friday uhh.

300 breakfast
600 lunch

A pizza at about 1300 calories,
two 2 litre bottles of soda
2 bags of chips
a bag of candy
bar of chocolate
icecream
4 bags of beef jerky.

I try not to run the Friday numbers too much.

UnfurledSails has a new favorite as of 03:18 on Feb 9, 2018

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MrUnderbridge posted:

Not sure I'd want a service or emotional support dog as a house. As we all know, inside a dog it's too dark to read.

Ariong posted:

And if you think they smell bad on the outside, just you wait!

Sentient Data posted:

That's just your opinion. But, anyway, time for me to go to bed -- if you need me, I'll be in my lab

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

UnfurledSails posted:

Goon asks for diet help and shares his weekly diet calories in the General Diet & Exercise Megathread:

I wonder what saturday morning must look like for this person. It’s probably like when someone wakes up after they turn into a werewolf for the first time.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

That's a very morally inept joke on that last guy's part.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I dunno what bits to quote specifically, but we had a fun derail in a CineD thread about the virtues of puking into the toilet vs the sink. Guess which thread.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Inescapable Duck posted:

I dunno what bits to quote specifically, but we had a fun derail in a CineD thread about the virtues of puking into the toilet vs the sink. Guess which thread.

Rehashing Aliens vs. Alien 3?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

UnfurledSails posted:

...and on fridays I chug a bottle of cooking oil before injecting lard straight into my eyes. Why isn't my diet working?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Mr. Sunshine posted:

...and on fridays I chug a bottle of cooking oil before injecting lard straight into my eyes. Why isn't my diet working?

Dude, when I told you to eyeball it, I didn't mean to literally.... *sighs heavily, sitcom sting plays*

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Outrail posted:

Rehashing Aliens vs. Alien 3?

Nah, the one about sexual harassment in Hollywood.

For the record, I'm strongly on the toilet side of things.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dude, when I told you to put your toiletries by the sink, I didn't mean to literally.... *sighs heavily, sitcom sting plays*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inescapable Duck posted:

Nah, the one about sexual harassment in Hollywood.

For the record, I'm strongly on the toilet side of things.

Toilet is best for puking because of the easy clean up and the fact that it's cool and soothing if you wind up drunkenly hugging the bowl. Puking into a sink is for people that like having to push chunks of their own vomit down a drain.

How is there even an argument?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Guillermus posted:

The last two pages of this thread have been weird but I loved a bunch of the posts regarding pandas, goons and centaurs.

Solice Kirsk posted:

What are three things that never get laid.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

What was posted 13 posts prior on this very page.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I need to stop opening a lot of thread tabs, then go to lunch and come back to post in them without refreshing first. :(

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Toilet is best for puking because of the easy clean up and the fact that it's cool and soothing if you wind up drunkenly hugging the bowl. Puking into a sink is for people that like having to push chunks of their own vomit down a drain.

How is there even an argument?

Sink is there for exploding-out-of-both-ends situations or possible exploding-out-of-both-ends situations hth

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
maybe if you swallowed a wedding ring for an ill-conceived stunt proposal, the sink would be a option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Krankenstyle posted:

maybe if you swallowed a wedding ring for an ill-conceived stunt proposal, the sink would be a option?

It would be difficult to go back for your anniversary, though.