Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Bobby Digital posted:

Just lol if you’re not filling your camelbak with Fight Milk

look man crow eggs are hard to come by where i live, give me a break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
I hear the new formula just uses an entire ground up crow.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Whole crows are even harder to come by. Getting two of them together is murder.

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
yeah but for that you need probable caws

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Kevin Palpatine posted:

yeah but for that you need probable caws

:boom:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Drunk Tomato posted:

Disneyland is bomb but also kind of better as an adult. And would be even double triple better if they allowed in beer damnit!

Just get some edibles.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Fathis Munk posted:

:lol: MRAs are so pathetic.

Not MRA, MGTOW! There’s a significant difference that I’m sure they’d be happy to explain if you could stand listening to them long enough to hear it.

Also I love the “unicorn” line. Life-long marriage literally does not exist.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Jurgan posted:

Not MRA, MGTOW! There’s a significant difference that I’m sure they’d be happy to explain if you could stand listening to them long enough to hear it.

Well it sure won't if you view potential girlfriends as eventually turning into "a dried-up hole who's hit the wall." (Nevermind that their hole will dry up the instant they hear you talking like that :v:)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jurgan posted:

They might be happy to explain it but I've heard it all before and no there isn't.

There was this amazing image of one of those word clouds, the ones that represent how often particular words get used on a site, made from a MGTOW forum. No points for guessing what the most used word was.

It was women, duh.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

They might be happy to explain it but I've heard it all before and no there isn't.

There was this amazing image of one of those word clouds, the ones that represent how often particular words get used on a site, made from a MGTOW forum. No points for guessing what the most used word was.

It was women, duh.

I refuse to believe it wasn't :females:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Field Mousepad posted:

I always carry around a few grand in cash just in case a situation like that happens.

Sometimes a cop has to get creative. You rob a drug dealer and spot the IA agent heading your way, sometimes you just have to ditch the cash.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

this person is involved in MLM

i can smell it

/e wait what am i smelling, is something burning?

no, it's more poo poo that didn't happen

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

I don’t know, I didn’t care for Disneyland and was kind of disappointed I drove all the way from San Diego to Anaheim so my wife could sing or hum “It’s a Small World” all the way back to San Diego while also being the world’s worst backseat driver.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

It was women, duh.

I was being sarcastic about the “significant difference” bit, but maybe that wasn’t clear. They get salty about the alleged differences, which makes it fun to mock them.

I still love how a group called “Men Going Their Own Way,” ostensibly devoted to men building a life that doesn’t involve women, spend all their time talking about women.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I was curious so I went to the r/MGTOW and this is literally true. Almost every thread on the first page is about women and it just continues on if you go further in. A subreddit dedicated to men just bypassing women to live their own lives almost exclusively and obsessively talks about owning women and that women are bad.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Jurgan posted:

I still love how a group called “Men Going Their Own Way,” ostensibly devoted to men building a life that doesn’t involve women, spend all their time talking about women.

"Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac is pretty sarcastic, like "fine, you can go your own way if you want to be miserable and unloved", right?

I'm guessing these losers didn't pick up on that.

Also I can't see 'MGTOW' without my brain misfiring and thinking it's something to do with Magic the Gathering or Bitcoin. Though I suspect, given the tools that subscribe to it, it probably has a great deal of overlap with those things.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jurgan posted:

I was being sarcastic about the “significant difference” bit, but maybe that wasn’t clear. They get salty about the alleged differences, which makes it fun to mock them.

Yeah figured that was the case but wanted an excuse to talk about how obsessed MGTOW are with the very existence of women because it's really hilarious

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

life is killing me posted:

I don’t know, I didn’t care for Disneyland and was kind of disappointed I drove all the way from San Diego to Anaheim so my wife could sing or hum “It’s a Small World” all the way back to San Diego while also being the world’s worst backseat driver.

Username/post combo

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Mods please change my name to disappointed in disneyland, tia

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This one I can definitely see myself doing.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

chitoryu12 posted:

This one I can definitely see myself doing.

It actually kind of sounds like fun.
I'm a boring person.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Seems plausible. Person who doesn't understand condition doesn't like needles, tells person "please don't use needles around me, it squicks me out." Person with condition says "I need to do this to not die."

STDH would be the person who doesn't understand condition then going "oh, I'm sorry, teach me about what goes on, I'd like to know more!"

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

No, STDH would be the girl then eating a big pile of gummy worms and pepsi and then going into some sort of sugar-induced blackout. Then she's diagnosed with diabetes and has to take insulin and tearfully tells our hero how wrong they were while everyone stands up and claps. And then they get married.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Seventh Arrow posted:

No, STDH would be the girl then eating a big pile of gummy worms and pepsi and then going into some sort of sugar-induced blackout. Then she's diagnosed with diabetes and has to take insulin and tearfully tells our hero how wrong they were while everyone stands up and claps. And then they get married.

No no no she has a blackout and the hero who instantly recognizes the symptoms runs up and gives her an injection of insulin that saves her life.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

Haifisch posted:

I'd call this low-hanging fruit but we just had a NAR story, so...

shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: You are but a fiend and a rogue

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Seems plausible. Person who doesn't understand condition doesn't like needles, tells person "please don't use needles around me, it squicks me out." Person with condition says "I need to do this to not die."

STDH would be the person who doesn't understand condition then going "oh, I'm sorry, teach me about what goes on, I'd like to know more!"

If it's a high school or lower it definitely didn't happen, because they'd have the school nurse give the shot. And even in college, they'd probably encourage you to go to the bathroom to do that.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I know I've brought this up in this thread before but in one of my classes in high school one of the kids was diabetic and the substitute teacher yelled at him and told him he would confiscate his Gameboy when in actuality the kid was testing his glucose levels with some primitive 2003-era tester. The substitute definitely went beet red when the kid was like "it's not a Gameboy, I'm diabetic" and the whole class laughed at the sub

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Jurgan posted:

If it's a high school or lower it definitely didn't happen, because they'd have the school nurse give the shot. And even in college, they'd probably encourage you to go to the bathroom to do that.

It may be different now, but I definitely had a buddy in the early 2000's who injected his insulin in the middle of choir class every day.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Jurgan posted:

Yea, can't the dirty plague bearers hide themselves from the eyes of civilized society!

lol

go to a bathroom?

real?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

sunken fleet posted:

Yea, can't the dirty plague bearers hide themselves from the eyes of civilized society!

lol

go to a bathroom?

real?

I see sharps containers in bathrooms a lot for that kind of use. Not a big deal, but it is convenient.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

I know I've brought this up in this thread before but in one of my classes in high school one of the kids was diabetic and the substitute teacher yelled at him and told him he would confiscate his Gameboy when in actuality the kid was testing his glucose levels with some primitive 2003-era tester. The substitute definitely went beet red when the kid was like "it's not a Gameboy, I'm diabetic" and the whole class laughed at the sub

I mistook an always active glucose monitor for a first gen iPod back when the iPod was new.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Jurgan posted:

I knew a couple diabetic kids in middle and high school who injected themselves, if you grow up with it they assume you’re old and mature enough to handle your own poo poo like that. Then again my cousin is diabetic and 20 years old, yet frequently “forgets” to dose for what she eats and has been in the hospital no less than four times in the past 2 years with acidosis. At least one of those times the doctors said she could’ve died if her friends didn’t take her to the hospital when they did, and yet she still treats diabetes like an inconvenience instead of a real health condition that could literally kill her if she doesn’t grow up and do what she’s supposed to.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

I knew a couple diabetic kids in middle and high school who injected themselves, if you grow up with it they assume you’re old and mature enough to handle your own poo poo like that. Then again my cousin is diabetic and 20 years old, yet frequently “forgets” to dose for what she eats and has been in the hospital no less than four times in the past 2 years with acidosis. At least one of those times the doctors said she could’ve died if her friends didn’t take her to the hospital when they did, and yet she still treats diabetes like an inconvenience instead of a real health condition that could literally kill her if she doesn’t grow up and do what she’s supposed to.

What do the quotes around forget mean? Like just doesn't care?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Mods please change my name to disappointed in disneyland, tia

wife is killing me

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Arivia posted:

I see sharps containers in bathrooms a lot for that kind of use. Not a big deal, but it is convenient.

That's not for insulin needles.

Or at least the insulin needles weren't used for insulin.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

What do the quotes around forget mean? Like just doesn't care?

Pretty much. She’s very immature in general and doesn’t take care of herself like she should, for someone who has basically stared death in the eye more than once for not taking care of herself like she should. She has an insulin pump too. I think she’s perpetually in the “ugh why do I have to deal with this disease?” stage.

canyoneer posted:

wife is killing me

Mods this one is good too tia

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Avenging_Mikon posted:

That's not for insulin needles.

Or at least the insulin needles weren't used for insulin.

Oh I thought they needed to be specially disposed of like other needles.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Arivia posted:

Oh I thought they needed to be specially disposed of like other needles.

:ssh: he's talking about heroin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Avenging_Mikon posted:

here's a poo poo-that-did-happen, i knew a guy with childhood diabetes and i definitely pulled on his insulin pumps line when it was connected to inside his body the very first time i saw it