Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Zyla posted:

13 days till the dreamers start gettin deported lol gently caress this evil country

nah that is being held up in court so who knows if/when that will start

Ed Balls probably knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zyla posted:

13 days till the dreamers start gettin deported lol gently caress this evil country

MAGAman: wait i dont know what to cheer for any more, he's not amnesty don anymore but he's restricting guns ahhh :psyboom:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not in it
dont care

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

tenderjerk posted:

teens cyberbullying tromp is the most effective form of policy change in tyool 2018

millenials killing our politic decoums

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That DICK! posted:

hey guys - here's a great "i remembered a trump thing" moment - remember when trump was getting interviewed in the oval office and the reporter quoted some nixon quote or whatever about the room not having any corners to hide in and trump went on a long stupid rant about the existence of corners

i thought you said you were going to be a villain its not very villanious to remind us of a funny retarded thing that trump said

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pennsylvania repubs are filing a federal lawsuit against the new congressional map at trumps encouragement. Whoever said they were going to obstruct as much as possible were right

Hell of a ratio

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

well that doesn't scream hi im in NRA's pocket

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

hey guys - here's a great "i remembered a trump thing" moment - remember when trump was getting interviewed in the oval office and the reporter quoted some nixon quote or whatever about the room not having any corners to hide in and trump went on a long stupid rant about the existence of corners

thats the interview i think where he went n sat down at his desk n pretended to work n it was real awkward n funny as hell imo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
posting sucks rear end

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

i thought you said you were going to be a villain its not very villanious to remind us of a funny retarded thing that trump said

i'm a three dimensional character.... you loving jackass!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

MAGAman: wait i dont know what to cheer for any more, he's not amnesty don anymore but he's restricting guns ahhh :psyboom:

p sure the memo is going to say "oh geez, Congress should do something about these bump stocks"

and then nothing will happen

so MAGAs can continue to cheer for genocide

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!
i m watching the president put medals on army guys

with some practice he could be pretty good at it! :shobon:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Shear Modulus posted:

no you see, we - the liberals - are the villains

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

good job Florida

its what florida do

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/966055662357753856

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-poland/polish-minister-says-backs-idea-to-create-polocaust-museum-idUSKCN1G42F6

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk posted:

please tell me he 'accidentally' stabbed at least one of them

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if its any condolence the kid reading petersons book put it down when his food came and put it face down with the spine facing towards him so nobody could see what he was reading lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Great decision, awesome timing, enjoy the hundreds of righteously angry teens literally on their way there right now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

skaboomizzy posted:

Great decision, awesome timing, enjoy the hundreds of righteously angry teens literally on their way there right now

:yeah:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/awyattmann101/status/966056326924140544

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

flarida

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

remember when he lamented that he didnt get a chance to earn any medals and some senile vet gave him his purple heart and he loving kept it lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
reminder that Rick Scott has an A- Rating from the NRA and Marco Rubio has an A+ Rating

eat poo poo NRA stooges :flipoff:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
florida loving sucks

source: am in florida

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Luv bein gay on nra pay

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
A comedy show where each episode the hosts pepper a guest comedian at a press briefing-style podium about the latest tweets from the president

Except the president is a different famous twitter account each week, so they ask him/her to defend the most absurd shanley/dril/etc tweets

Every time they corpse instead of giving a straightfaced logical rebuttal about diaps etc, they lose points

There is no mechanic to gain points and the points don't matter

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

yeah if u send all the children to your deportation murder camps then there's no more children left to be exploited bing bong :smugdon:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/966057840732450819

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

skaboomizzy posted:

Tallahassee schools gave all their kids an excused absence if they wanna go scream outside the capitol building tomorrow, it sounds like it'll be a good show

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Behave!! Behave!!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

reminder that Rick Scott has an A- Rating from the NRA and Marco Rubio has an A+ Rating

eat poo poo NRA stooges :flipoff:

little marco took over $3M from the NRA and then said he didnt think there is a gun problem in this country the day that 17 high school kids were shot in the face in his home state

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol the students were sitting in the gallery, good job you loving monsters
https://twitter.com/WPLGLocal10/status/966049268321615872

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

A comedy show where each episode the hosts pepper a guest comedian at a press briefing-style podium about the latest tweets from the president

Except the president is a different famous twitter account each week, so they ask him/her to defend the most absurd shanley/dril/etc tweets

Every time they corpse instead of giving a straightfaced logical rebuttal about diaps etc, they lose points

There is no mechanic to gain points and the points don't matter

whats there to defend about shanley posts? they speak for themselves nicely

im a huge shan stan

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

great so for things to matter you have to engage in psychic wars on twitter~

how about @jack gets neurologically killshotted permanently

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

teens cyberbullying tromp is the most effective form of policy change in tyool 2018

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!

petit choux posted:

Behave!! Behave!!

*is 'conservative', heart explodes from cocaine*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

kopasetic posted:

nah that is being held up in court so who knows if/when that will start

Ed Balls probably knows

Like ICE is going to wait just because some court tells them not to.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

florida is terrible lol

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

WarMECH posted:

remember when he lamented that he didnt get a chance to earn any medals and some senile vet gave him his purple heart and he loving kept it lol

I mean Trump didn't return it because it didn't even cross his mind, but I think returning it is bad politically - ends up as a civilian CiC tut-tutting a wounded vet about the meaning of sacrifice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Kids don't donate to campaigns, especially dead ones. :galaxybrain:

• Locked thread