Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

mormonpartyboat posted:

joe rogan is a stupid motherfucker

:hai: I'd still like to do drugs with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lmao gently caress this kind words bullshit

call him a poo poo eating grifter who contributing to the ongoing poisoning of american religious practice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i.e. rightwingers have something keeping them from believing that non-rightwingers are real

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the best possible outcome will be trump cancelling the event because too many teens want in and they he feels unsafe.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

rembwr when someone was arguing the sterlliAtion campaign wasn't genocide lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Man this poo poo is really not for me.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

also white supremacy has like everything shifted and evolved over he years so things like David Clark and netanHyu make sense now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shageletic posted:

Man this poo poo is really not for me.

thats fine, try this then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgWnrIC8X-k

:dare:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sloppo posted:

i'm sorry but this only raises more questions

my tits are unto mountains

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the fact that our nazis look to israel for an inspiration should tell you everything you need to know about how hosed up that country is

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

also white supremacy has like everything shifted and evolved over he years so things like David Clark and netanHyu make sense now

yeah, the modern extreme right echo chamber originally started out as Jim Trafficante-style anti-Reagan poo poo in the late eighties.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

soaring nipple-crested purple peaks majestic

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol they still post this poo poo

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!

Brain Curry posted:

:hai: I'd still like to do drugs with him

you do still have to hang out with him later and have him talk at you about chemtrails and stuff

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
responsible gun owners

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Quotey posted:

i dont want a good av, i just want something like this but drawn by some random person

someone paid 30$ for it to be made an emote like 10 years ago in byob and i'm quite fond of it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

*revs up twitter feed for the first time in weeks*

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966060186552209408

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/965730625973080064

*immediately closes it*

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Nichael posted:

thank you mr obama for being a spineless and weak leader, who was cucked by a geriatric turtle-man hybrid. your inaction helped install a manchurian puppet regime into our government but it was very decorous

Lmao succ

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZoeSCarpenter/status/966337408517181440

I hope one of the Parkland kids spits on our turdblossom POTUS.

:lol: trump will not be able to stop himself from attacking teenagers over tweeter

and his surrogates are going to have a hell of a time running damage control

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i.e. rightwingers have something keeping them from believing that non-rightwingers are real

so this is the part i have trouble figuring out, not the fact that they focus on soros specifically

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Daycrew posted:

Lmao succ

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966359913764093952

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

responsible gun owners

quote:

A neighbor, who has not been named, told deputies that he heard coyotes screaming and believed they had trapped something in a tree. He went to investigate and thought he saw something that looked like a coyote, reported the Taylorsville Times.

doesn't literally everything 'look like a coyote' in pitch black night :raise:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I don't think you can flex your way out of pectis

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

new kind of cat posted:

lmao gently caress this kind words bullshit

call him a poo poo eating grifter who contributing to the ongoing poisoning of american religious practice

why would obama do that

why do you expect him to

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

no i mean that liberals dont seem to think that theres just one guy, jewish or otherwise, who is paying all the chuds to be chuds rather than the chuds just being themselves

the closest liberals come to that is thinking everyone they dont like on social media is a kremlin bot

Eh the Kochs kinda take the place of Soros for some on the left/liberal but at least there's not the underlying antisemitism.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

yes yes yes. new album is amazing.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I did a thing posted:

:lol: trump will not be able to stop himself from attacking teenagers over tweeter

and his surrogates are going to have a hell of a time running damage control

do we know they didn't just round up the most right wing high schoolers around?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

did he think to like say "who is there?"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

zeal posted:

unless that wall is color-sensitive you just sentenced a whole lot of recent refugee puerto ricans to death

Refugees can be chuds too, see: Cubans

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

gently caress yes. Make those turds fear the loss of social order

Having to fight children is never a good look

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

they sterilize black jews and the right wing zionists in this country more reliably team up with actual white supremacists than jewish leftists

also the right wing zionists who are literally the PM of Israel's son lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a coyote call is a good guy with a gun

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
extemely sean hannity voice] My sources tell me that students who held opposing views to the students who protested today were banned from going to D.C. to protest along with their classmates

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i heard a coyote screaming and when i went outside i saw it it was six feet tall standing on two legs and wearing clothing so i shot it just to be safe

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

did he think to like say "who is there?"

he wanted to kill someone

like, a majority of american gun owners are Travis Bickle practicing looking cool in the mirror.

http://www.wtae.com/article/jury-clears-upper-st-clair-veteran-who-shot-man-to-death-in-washington/7466253

this guy put himself in a position to legally murder someone over an over until he managed to do so, and got away with it. he is not atypical.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

mormonpartyboat posted:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lord of Pie posted:

Refugees can be chuds too, see: Cubans

if that degree of collateral damage is acceptable to get at the villains of society california and new york should get nuked off the face of the earth a long, long time before florida is walled off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

some idiot seth rich truther recently linked a video of Rogan and one of those Young Turks idiots discussing it as proof that it's a totally legitimate thing and definitely not a fever swamp conspiracy theory because Rogan and TYT are liberals!!

• Locked thread