Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost
I just want a new, good, Interstate game, is that so hard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
Still waiting for a Critical Depth sequal

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The best car game is Stuntman: Ignition

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kingdomcome: deliverance is a good game

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Charles Gnarwin posted:

drive close to the xplosion

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Charles Gnarwin posted:

it's kinda funny how the first Stuntman was, like, the Dark Souls of driving games, and then the sequel was both way easier while still being miles ahead of the difficulty of most arcade racers (I played Burnout Revenge for the first time in years recently and lmao I think you can beat that game without using anything to turn except hitting the walls)

I wish I'd played more of it, really; when I got it I was still young enough I didn't really have patience for games that took effort

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Back in my day all we needed was Rock n' Roll Racing.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

abraham linksys posted:

it's kinda funny how the first Stuntman was, like, the Dark Souls of driving games, and then the sequel was both way easier while still being miles ahead of the difficulty of most arcade racers (I played Burnout Revenge for the first time in years recently and lmao I think you can beat that game without using anything to turn except hitting the walls)

I wish I'd played more of it, really; when I got it I was still young enough I didn't really have patience for games that took effort

Hit the snowman

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gorgolflox posted:

Still waiting for a Critical Depth sequal

Still waiting for the Soviet Diehards ending from that game to stop giving me night terrors.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Yo bring back Plok!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Anything after 16-bit is bad.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

WrasslorMonkey posted:

just lol if you didn't unlock Olaf to destroy the competition each time

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Olaf - JAMS into first!

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Olaf - JAMS into first!

Rip scores a weak third!
Tarquinn is in another TIME ZONE!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

I always play as Snake in Rock & Roll Racing, because he's the coolest. But never mind that, because if we're going to talk about Rock & Roll Racing someone needs to post the music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngua3njzHBY

also holy poo poo that title screen is the most 90s thing ever

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Biker Mice from Mars was a pretty fun variation of R&R Racing.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

bbchops posted:

I just want a new, good, Interstate game, is that so hard?

half of Devo is dead now though

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

checksin posted:

Has anyone tried to bring back Road Rash

yeah, there's a game on Steam called Road Redemption that's a spiritual successor and... pretty fun?

fair warning, though, it's extremely edgy, it's the only game I've ever played to yell at me that i'm a oval office

bartok
May 10, 2006

I had Skitchin' for the Genesis which was from the same team as Road Rash but better because it was a racing game built entirely around the beginning of Back to the Future where Marty grabs on to the back bumper of a car while riding a skateboard.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Some guy snuck into Universal Studios a few weeks ago trying to get footage of whatever was left of Nickelodeon Studios, and he ended up backstage at an Impact taping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSnc60nuKDw

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

EugeneJ posted:

Some guy snuck into Universal Studios a few weeks ago trying to get footage of whatever was left of Nickelodeon Studios, and he ended up backstage at an Impact taping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSnc60nuKDw

I would pay an unusual amount of money to watch TNA guys climb the Aggro Crag

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

RZApublican posted:

Homicide_climbs_cage.gif

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

RZApublican posted:

I'm 99% sure the old and busted bleachers used for the Impact crowds are the same bleachers they used for Nickelodeon tapings back in the day

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

RZApublican posted:

if they have access to the stuff i unironically don't get why they don't use it for Impact

like, they could put on some pretty wild gimmick matches if they got the props back in shape and repainted them with Impact logos instead of Nickelodeon

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

if they have access to the stuff i unironically don't get why they don't use it for Impact

like, they could put on some pretty wild gimmick matches if they got the props back in shape and repainted them with Impact logos instead of Nickelodeon

They're very likely still property of either Nickelodeon/Viacom, or the studios themselves.

But yeah using like old Double Dare or GUTS stuff would own

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Bring back Olmec as the authority figure. Feed him jobbers as human sacrifice

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

"Bob, grab me a barbed wire Christmas tree, a tarantula, an attack crow, a turkey suit, a candelabra, 6 thousand guitars and a pole, and meet me in the electrified cage."

"But Vince, how we gonna - awww, here it goes!"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Nickelodeon auctioned off most of their props when they started moving out of Orlando in 2001:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2001-06-01/lifestyle/0105310484_1_gullah-gullah-nickelodeon-network

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
TNA/Impact is apparently teasing a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT coming by Monday.

Impact superfans assume its them announcing they signed Io Shirai. :laffo:

Their logic is because RISE has worked with some STARDOM workers, and that Impact has partnered with RISE, it means Io is going to work for Impact, because STARDOM will force her to. Please disregard the fact that Io is STARDOM's ace at the moment (and their biggest merch mover by a long shot) and they pretty much let her do whatever she wants. They aren't going to force her to do anything she isn't comfortable with.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 28, 2018

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The big announcement is that they have a new CFO:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DarkstarIV posted:

What's Dan Quinn doing in the Impact Zone?!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RZApublican posted:

"Huh, Kongo Kong, fuckin with me? With hands!?"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

Impact superfans assume its them announcing they signed Io Shirai. :laffo:

Their logic is because RISE has worked with some STARDOM workers, and that Impact has partnered with RISE, it means Io is going to work for Impact, because STARDOM will force her to. Please disregard the fact that Io is STARDOM's ace at the moment (and their biggest merch mover by a long shot) and they pretty much let her do whatever she wants. They aren't going to force her to do anything she isn't comfortable with.

BRAM IS BACK!

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

BRAM IS BACK!

Congrats, he will carry the TNA brand into the future.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners

RZApublican posted:

With stevia and weed he's back to his 20 year old self....procedees with a rambling 15 min rant

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if Impact became a dumping ground for old fighters that are too weird to work straight jobs, I'm down.

Maybe even get Ralek Gracie to do live music spots from time to time.

*scribbles notes in lottery money promotion idea book*

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost

RZApublican posted:

I'd watch.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

He'd probably do it, you'd just need to get on the Dan Quinn subreddit and ask if anyone is still able to get in contact with him. I'm a regular over there but I don't think anyone has posted his number or if they have it then they haven't been on there recently.

Dan Quinn is on a metaphorical neverending forty day fast in the wilderness. Speak on it, Shaderack.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Feb 28, 2018

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
There was a third Vigilante 8 game, I found out the other day. Came out in like 2007. I was like oh hell yes, then I found out it was just the first game remastered and called V8: Arcade edition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Also, Twisted Metal Black was so good but then Twisted Metal 2012 or whatever it was was kind of bleh

At least it wasn't Twisted Metal 4 bad though. Calypso gets usurped and becomes a competitor in the tournament and for some reason this dude who has seen at least a dozen twisted metal tournaments and knows that slowness gets you killed decides to get the single slowest vehicle in game history that fires a massively slow-moving scud missile.

It's a loving awful game top to bottom