Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

Ague Proof posted:

No I believe you're mistaken that's probably just

Oh.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/970767785230966784

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zophar posted:

This Nunberg poo poo *almost* feels like he's going out there to throw himself in front of a bullet while changing the public narrative to get behind the idea that this Mueller investigation is motivated to persecute Trump regardless of reason, and because it is in fact a witch hunt Nunberg isn't afraid of contempt because Trump should and will call off the investigation.

That *seems* like the goal to me, but these people are also incredibly unsmart.

he got fired from the trump campaign when it came out this dude was saying all kind of racist poo poo on social media

he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut and he's mad as gently caress. it's that simple

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-sam-nunberg/index.html

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Wait, is he back on again?

What the gently caress is with this dude?

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

mcmagic posted:

Mueller is like Benicio Del Toro in No Country for Old Men
:thunk:

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Zophar posted:

This Nunberg poo poo *almost* feels like he's going out there to throw himself in front of a bullet while changing the public narrative to get behind the idea that this Mueller investigation is motivated to persecute Trump regardless of reason, and because it is in fact a witch hunt Nunberg isn't afraid of contempt because Trump should and will call off the investigation.

That *seems* like the goal to me, but these people are also incredibly unsmart.

I think he had a loving mental meltdown

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mcmagic posted:

Mueller is like Benicio Del Toro in No Country for Old Men air gunning Trumpist dullards one by one.

what

e:

perfect username + post combo

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
He's spilling his guts to Jake Tapper right now. He's the gift that keeps giving!

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

NRVNQSR posted:

The only explanation that possibly makes sense to me is that Nunberg's genuinely afraid that someone's going to murder him to keep him from talking, and the only way he can see to prevent that is to make public everything he knows. It's hard to imagine any other reason why he would talk like this when he clearly knows that it's hugely damaging to his legal position.

Might he have heard about the assassination attempt in Salisbury shortly before the interview, or was he already doing this before that came out?
The fact that I'm considering the validity of this theory shows just how bugfuck insane 2018 is.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/970767403247456256

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

boner confessor posted:

he got fired from the trump campaign when it came out this dude was saying all kind of racist poo poo on social media

he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut and he's mad as gently caress. it's that simple

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/donald-trump-sam-nunberg/index.html

He got fired TWICE

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"[Paraphrasing: They knew my father worked for Trump in the 80's and was mentioned in Trump's book Art Of The Deal.] They know everything. They know something on him.

Sarah Huckabee has attacked me again. I think she's terrible by the way.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/970767726754099206

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Someone straighten me out on something.

Mueller sends you a message, saying, "We want all of your documents about X"

What stops you - assuming of course you're guilty as sin because of course you are - from going through those documents and deleting everything that looks a bit incriminating, then handing over what's left? Just the fear of a "You lied to the FBI" charge? That's got to give you fewer years than a "You're a foreign spy" charge, right?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Brony Car posted:

Javier Bardem plays Anton Chigurh.

Ugh, right. My bad.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Jake Tapper's face right now is priceless.

Also, Nunberg almost certainly has a cocaine pile a la the Scarface ending.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Aves Maria! posted:

how trump manages to fit so many morons into his orbit is the astronomical question of our age

Donald Trump cannot bear to either not be the smartest person in the room or be anything other than a total loving dumbass. These two traits combine poorly.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Gort posted:

What stops you - assuming of course you're guilty as sin because of course you are - from going through those documents and deleting everything that looks a bit incriminating, then handing over what's left? Just the fear of a "You lied to the FBI" charge? That's got to give you fewer years than a "You're a foreign spy" charge, right?

A shitload of destruction of evidence charges, plus they probably have other ways of obtaining those emails (people on the other end, email providers, etc)

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Gort posted:

I don't know this for certain but like Preet Bhahara said, if Mueller asks you for those documents there's a good chance he already has them. If not from you then from the person you sent them to. If not from them then your ISP. Deleting them will do nothing, they exist elsewhere.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Gort posted:

Those emails still exist unless you get some good industrial grade bleach my friend

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Gort posted:

for something at this level he would need the cooperation of tons of people to pull it off, at which point it becomes a conspiracy

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Gort posted:

They don't ask for things they don't already know that you have. It's an obstruction trap.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Gort posted:

Interfere in with an investigation, or destruction of evidence I think?

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
What did he say about Shucks? Something along of the lines that of "if she attacks me, I'll attack her right back. I know things."?

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Gort posted:

Well, remember that they are subpoenaing everyone involved in that e-mail (including the service providers) so if you delete the incriminating stuff and they already have it, which they do, then you have yet another charge on top of it and it's a slam dunk.

This is also the FBI, most likely they had all these e-mails from the start.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"James Comey is pathetic. Robert Mueller is an honorable man."

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Mueller’s team is typing up a search warrant right now.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

...Who is this dude playing to?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Gort posted:

They are going to have the emails from the recipients so if he deletes them he better make sure all his co conspirators also delete them or he is turbo hosed. Also he better get the sysadmin to wipe them from backups. That’s why Clinton had her own server!

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.
https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/970768946730332161

e: https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/970769330421030918

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Spiritus Nox posted:

me, apparently

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Spiritus Nox posted:

Despair that he has become undone

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Nunburg: "There was actually a lot of collusion, and it's in the emails. Also I'm not cooperating with Mueller."

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Oh my god dude they're going to put you into a polygon and hurl you into space

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
I was hoping it was something like that. Thanks for the good answers to my dumb question.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
"I think Carter Page is a weird dude" :ironicat:

"Should I cooperate? Do you think I should go through my emails?"

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

Soiled Meat
He thinks that Page colluded with the Russians, but he's a weird dude and didn't have much to do with the campaign.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Roger's my mentor. We were treated very badly by Trump. :(

Do you think I would communicate with Carter Page? Carter Page is a scumbag. And Carter Page was colluding with the Russians.

I think Carter Page is a weird dude.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Pffffffffffft he just said Carter Page was colluding.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Grapplejack posted:

Nunburg: "There was actually a lot of collusion, and it's in the emails. Also I'm not cooperating with Mueller."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Wait are all these quotes really happening?

• Locked thread