Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I love that the lizard is walking through the water with his arms still raised like that

e: whoops, here's the strip

Synthbuttrange posted:

The The Lizard's arms are getting tired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

Did Banner get reptilian blood at some point for The Lizard's telepathy to work on him?

Or does it work on him because The Lizard got Banner blood, so The Lizard's telepathy now work on both reptiles and Hulks?

In regular spidey comics, the reptilian core of the mammal brain picks it up, just the mammal bits can override it?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
So since they've made a point that Spidey's blood stops the Hulk from transforming, clearly the solution here is that Spidey bleeds all over the Lizard until he changes back.

It's certainly a plan that plays to his strengths, anyway.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Soon they'll reveal that the Lizard was never there, it's just a bunch of cardboard cutouts randomly placed, and Spidey's aura of uselessness stops anyone from realizing that they are looking at different cutouts rather than the Lizard moving.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i desperately crave a continuation of the blood transfusion plot. just blood transfusions all over the place via tiny syringes.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i desperately crave a continuation of the blood transfusion plot. just blood transfusions all over the place via tiny syringes.
please don't post about your fetishes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Elephant Parade posted:

please don't post about your fetishes

so you are saying that you don't want to see the magical effects of jjj's blood? weirdo.

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so you are saying that you don't want to see the magical effects of jjj's blood? weirdo.

what would happen if we gave jjj the blood of a gator that got blood from spiderman

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Verant posted:

what would happen if we gave jjj the blood of a gator that got blood from spiderman

He starts taking selfies, selfies of himself!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Soon they'll reveal that the Lizard was never there, it's just a bunch of cardboard cutouts randomly placed, and Spidey's aura of uselessness stops anyone from realizing that they are looking at different cutouts rather than the Lizard moving.

that's why all the gators are there, they set up the cutouts when people's backs are turned.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Jerusalem posted:

He starts taking selfies, selfies of himself!

And Spidey will be powerless to lift a finger against him!

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Choco1980 posted:

that's why all the gators are there, they set up the cutouts when people's backs are turned.

The perfect crime.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Synthbuttrange posted:

In regular spidey comics, the reptilian core of the mammal brain picks it up, just the mammal bits can override it?

That was a one time thing.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Send me a hiss by wire, by wire
Baby, my gronk's on fire, on fire

If you refuse me, gronkey you lose me,
and you'll be left airborne, oh baby

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

DEEP WITHIN THE BRAIN OF BRUCE BANNER
Id: TURN INTO THE HULK
Ego: I can't, there's too much interference!
Superego: Tune put the outside interference to get the job done.
Lizard Brain: Kill those humans.
Monkey Brain: Hug that lizard, that lizard wants a hug.
Jungian Shadow: drat it, are we still doing this?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
On my phone so i cant post it but sunday strip has jjj outclassing spidey and banner busts a nut.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He's not joking, folks!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:pwn:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I kind of hope he turns into a lizard for no reason.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

he's gonna turn into a spider-hulk, and by that I mean it'll just be the hulk but with 6 arms

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Comic adaption of Asura's Wrath, you say

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bruce projectile vomits at the gators and they swim away in disgust.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Banner's related to Sarah Huckabee?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

He's not joking, folks!

So a bit late for this but have they considered just... leaving? Neither alligators nor pythons are known for their pursuit abilities. I know Spider-Man feels all duty-bound to stop The Lizard, but dude, just fall back and call Rocket or something.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Hulking out used to be triggered by rage. Now, thanks to the blood transfusion, it's triggered by ineffectiveness and failure.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Knormal posted:

So a bit late for this but have they considered just... leaving?

The Lizard plans to have a the lizard orgy, and if the Uncle Moley arc taught us anything, it's that Spidey flies into an uncontrollable rage if it looks like somebody close to him is going to get to have sex.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Jerusalem posted:

The Lizard plans to have a the lizard orgy, and if the Uncle Moley arc taught us anything, it's that Spidey flies into an uncontrollable rage if it looks like somebody close to him is going to get to have sex.

if he doesn't get any, no one does

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Qwertycoatl posted:

Hulking out used to be triggered by rage. Now, thanks to the blood transfusion, it's triggered by ineffectiveness and failure.

if this is true he'll never turn back as long as spider-man's alive

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Being brain-dead is a form of death :downs:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Looks more like he's ready for a meth freakout. Which is more or less what's happening.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Jerusalem posted:

He's not joking, folks!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AAAAAUUUGGGHHH!!! MY EYES! MY EYES ARE COVERED IN A GOLD MASK! THE AERIALIST YOU RAT! YOU WEREN'T SHOOTING ME WITH YOUR GUN! YOU WERE BLOCKING MY EYES TO GIVE ME THE OL' GOLDY EYEMASK!

HOW COULD YOU GIVE THE GREEN LANTERN THE GOLDY EYEMASK, THE AERIALIST?!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
if you have a gun that can turn things to gold why are you committing crimes

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Modern comics should make that Hal Jordan's canon appearance. Terrifying yawing puppet man, looking upwards in perpetual shock.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if you have a gun that can turn things to gold why are you committing crimes

Maybe he doesn't want to get rich. He just wants to turn things into gold.

tom bob-ombadil
Jan 1, 2012
See, Hal, this is why you're considered the stupidest Green Lantern in a universe where Guy Gardner exists.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jerusalem posted:

He's not joking, folks!

but it was too late. banners brain ruptured and he dropped over dead from a cerebrial hemorrhage or something. the gators pulled apart his body.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

he's gonna murder all those bitey boys :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Peter sees the Hulk and instantly stops trying. He knows when he's about to get bailed out.