Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Daily Mail:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
No UK people are allowed to scoff at stupid Americans as long as passport color continues to be a major issue there.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

zakharov posted:

No UK people are allowed to scoff at stupid Americans as long as passport color continues to be a major issue there.

To be clear: the blue part is good because that's the colour it was when daily mail readers were children, it's the French part that's bad

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Ah yes our glorious history of being a bunch of murderous colonial cunts.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:britain:
How's that brexit workin' out for ya

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

But it got funny again when she tased (ok stun gunned) him in the face

I'm pretty sure she was the first employee to get in the fight as well, the other guys who beat the poo poo out of him and stood on his neck were customers.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Daily Mail readers still mad the pound was decimalised.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

:britain:
How's that brexit workin' out for ya

Roughly the same as the current US presidency.

Note: that it not meant as an attack on you. It is shared sympathy and empathy.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

EmmyOk posted:

ah yeds I can understand the video up to him being knocked down but I think the thread can do without a group of people kicking the poo poo out of a drunkard with a broken leg already laying on the ground namaste

but did he die? :colbert:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

spog posted:

"Vote Trump, we'll all get tax cuts :woop:"

*tax cuts arrive, everybody gets $10, country dissolves in acid"

"Worth it"

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

bitterandtwisted posted:

Daily Mail readers still mad the pound was decimalised.Hitler lost

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm pretty sure she was the first employee to get in the fight as well, the other guys who beat the poo poo out of him and stood on his neck were customers.

Nah, the guy that throws the first punch is wearing a BK uniform, and I think the man standing on his face is the manager. Tough call on it being good quality schadenfreude though. It was fine leading up to the first punch, but the gang beat down took it too far, but then he gets zapped in the face and hobbles away and they let him go and its funny again. Unless she doesn't let him go and is still zapping him till this day then I might need to rethink if its still funny.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

spog posted:

This is also how I meant mine, though I did an absolutely terrible job of wording it.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://i.imgur.com/or6FHAm.mp4

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Slime posted:

Ah yes our glorious history of being a bunch of murderous colonial cunts.

Your glorious history of being ruled over by a bunch of French dudes.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

bitterandtwisted posted:

Daily Mail readers still mad the pound was decimalised.

I mourn the loss of the groat, the farthing, and the guinea

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Few people ever makes it past the headline so they miss the funniest part, namely that it's saying people who are opposed to fascism are all just xenophobes who just hate it because it's from Italy.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Goon Danton posted:

Being ruled over by the Normans doesn't stop us being a bunch of cunts. :colbert:

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Supreme Court has weighed in: hot dog IS a sandwich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oBodJHX1Vg&t=152s

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Goon Danton posted:

Also Germans, lest we forget Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
That taser doesn’t work very well, the guy barely seems to even feel it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Torquemada posted:

That taser doesn’t work very well, the guy barely seems to even feel it.

It's a stun gun, so it uses pain and localized muscle contractions. A proper taser uses the two darts to conduct electricity through the entire body, causing what's essentially a full-body muscle cramp. This is why people hit by a taser just seize up and fall over stiff as a board.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Good

gently caress animal bloodsport and gently caress Batman.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
The drunk guy who got beat up can almost certainly sue. I'm no law genius but people have been sued for less. The initial punch is probably not even defensible in court, even though I think he deserved it.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Krabboss posted:

The drunk guy who got beat up can almost certainly sue. I'm no law genius but people have been sued for less. The initial punch is probably not even defensible in court, even though I think he deserved it.

I think the first punch is, because he physically pushed the guy who hit him and was moving again. The second is a probably not, but you might be able to. Every single thing after that, including standing on the dude's head? No. Shoulda sat on him and pinned him until cops showed up.

Hilariously* I had an incident that could have gone the same way at a convenience store on the way to work today. Guy comes in and the manager on duty and cashier both tell him instantly to leave. Guy flips out and cusses and stomps screaming about how he paid for a dozen like he always did (after a few minutes this changed to 10), and they knew it, and he paid, and look at this receipt, gently caress this, gently caress you, I'm right you loving c*nt, just goes ON AND ON like that.

Lucky the cashier and manager are good people, don't engage beyond saying please leave or we're calling the police. I make my purchase, leave, and the guy is around the corner of the building still ranting to himself, except now I hear him say n***er. Considering some of the other customers in there, if the guy had gotten physical like in there, he probably wouldn't have been walking out.

*Not actually hilarious

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
gently caress Burger King guy. Of course he could sue. But one viewing of that slap and no judge or jury is giving him a drat thing.

Here. Have this.
http://komonews.com/news/local/man-rents-fancy-mclaren-then-crashes-it-on-i-5

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

If those were police instead of BK-employees, the guy would have been shot.
Don't move!
*uses taser*
*victim twitches*
I said don't move!
*bangbangbang*
*victim dead*

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RabbitWizard posted:

If those were police instead of BK-employees, the guy would have been shot.
Don't move!
*uses taser*
*victim twitches*
I said don't move!
*bangbangbang*
*victim dead*

Dude is white, the cops would have shot the employees

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Iron Crowned posted:

Dude is white, the cops would have shot the employees

Dude looks homeless or mentally ill which is just as bad as being not-white in most places in cop's eyes.

Orunitier
Dec 5, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtvwDCNXbZA

Douglas Dinsdale
Oct 13, 2006

A patisserie at Tokyo International Airport makes a special, chou cream puff with an aviation flair. Just five per day.
It's packed with a delicious custard cream filling.

No nudity or anything (Japanese TV-safe), but might be NSFW anyway.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRZi-TkYAb8
This is how Whataburger does it,with bonus Paul Wall cameo. NSFW for brief flashes a big fat white rear end.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Your Gay Uncle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRZi-TkYAb8
This is how Whataburger does it,with bonus Paul Wall cameo. NSFW for brief flashes a big fat white rear end.

That video is really fantastic as a demonstration of a fat guy who considers himself a hardass who runs up against a fit dude who actually knows what he's doing but is still being very patient and trying not to hurt him.
It's like a parent trying to calm down a raging toddler

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

canyoneer posted:

That video is really fantastic as a demonstration of a fat guy who considers himself a hardass who runs up against a fit dude who actually knows what he's doing but is still being very patient and trying not to hurt him.
It's like a parent trying to calm down a raging toddler

I'm not sure I'd call the other guy a 'fit' dude, but that was definitely entertaining.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

DandyLion posted:

I'm not sure I'd call the other guy a 'fit' dude, but that was definitely entertaining.

ok, fine, "not a fatass"

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

chitoryu12 posted:

It's a stun gun, so it uses pain and localized muscle contractions.

I stand corrected on my use of the word taser: the stun gun does gently caress all. What the hell is even the point of that thing; it looks like you would be considered armed if you had one in your possession, so you have all the legal complexities of being ‘armed’ while being about as dangerous as a grandma with a whiffle bat.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/O5kNAya.mp4

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Torquemada posted:

I stand corrected on my use of the word taser: the stun gun does gently caress all. What the hell is even the point of that thing; it looks like you would be considered armed if you had one in your possession, so you have all the legal complexities of being ‘armed’ while being about as dangerous as a grandma with a whiffle bat.

They aren’t illegal and considered a defensive device. That doesn’t stop being charged with assault by repeatedly zapping someone.

They do gently caress-all through layers of clothes or thick clothes. However, they are super painful when there’s direct skin contact or through t-shirt material.

Source: once participated in stun-gun tag.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Torquemada posted:

The intention is that the localized shock and pain will cause an attacker to flee, or at least disable/distract them enough that you gain the upper hand in a fistfight. It's the same thinking as pepper spray, and has the exact same problem: someone really determined to hurt you (whether through drugs or just being pissed off and crazy) will probably just ignore the pain and keep trying to hurt you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

PCP!!!