Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tollymain posted:

are there any good furry lesbian comics out there
Woah poppy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/981304266248871936

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im just funnin i love poppy

also this page owns real goodlike

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
HERE WE loving GO

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
place your music recommendations

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

loving badass! :perfect:

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
As much of a jerk as she can be (though honestly she has some very legitimate grievances with Cio and Allison both), 000001 is quite the badass. Mouthing off to Mottom like that is pretty awesome, even if it's probably going to get her splattered.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Tollymain posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
This is a peaceful land says the head priest of the Grand Dragon while wielding her fiery halberd.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Drunk Theory posted:

This is a peaceful land says the head priest of the Grand Dragon while wielding her fiery halberd.

I mean, how do you think she keeps it peaceful?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Darth Walrus posted:

mostly by making it a total pain in the rear end to get into

the gaping hole is really not doing great things for her day-to-day

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Darth Walrus posted:

Judicatin'

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Drunk Theory posted:

It's a peaceful land in the same way that the Painted World of Ariamis was a peaceful land, and its inhabitants kind.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Abbadon breaking out the triptychs like he think he's Bosch.

I dig it.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Roland Jones posted:

As much of a jerk as she can be (though honestly she has some very legitimate grievances with Cio and Allison both), 000001 is quite the badass. Mouthing off to Mottom like that is pretty awesome, even if it's probably going to get her splattered.

She also intercepted the opening blow of a Godfight.

Even if it was meant as a polite greeting, that's still a thing.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol the alt text

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
If this is an extended Painted World of Ariamis reference than killing 000001 is gonna send Mammon into a rage.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I am expecting that 00001 is going to go out here, but even if she does she already caught Mottom's blow and sassed her like a boss, so she's going out in rare company. I guess alongside the guy who brought a chest of skulls as tribute, he was rad too.

Bilirubin posted:

lol the alt text
I can't help but think that having Grandpa Dog show up to meetings with the other demiurges and ramble his way along wouldn't have helped once they all realized how completely gone he was. Mottom (who granted isn't thinking so straight herself) doesn't seem to have any idea that Mammon is in advanced stage dementia.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
dear lord 00001 wasn't skimping on the self-harm theme of the priests of the count.

"imma do my legs like my god's neck"

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

GreyjoyBastard posted:

She also intercepted the opening blow of a Godfight.

Even if it was meant as a polite greeting, that's still a thing.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to when I said she was "quite the badass". Catching that and holding it as it burns her hand while screaming insults at one of the kings of all creation (and seeming trying to and partially succeeding at dragging her out of the air) is awesome, even if it gets her obliterated shortly after.

Ashcans posted:

I am expecting that 00001 is going to go out here, but even if she does she already caught Mottom's blow and sassed her like a boss, so she's going out in rare company. I guess alongside the guy who brought a chest of skulls as tribute, he was rad too.

Pryan Sor ruled too. I give 000001 better odds of living her than him, but yeah, she seems like she's more likely to go out being awesome and spiting Mottom, which is pretty good as far as ways to die in this comic go.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Tollymain posted:

Poppy O'Possum. Bam!

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

SunAndSpring posted:

Anyway the Cio and Allison relationship is kinda creepy as stated by others and I don't think Allison hanging a lampshade on it by going "woah this is hosed up" really excuses it. Also I feel like every comic written by a straight guy with a female protagonist these days has the protagonist turn out to be bi or lesbian so the author doesn't have to write a relationship with a dude in it.
Here's the thing: I don't think Allison is hanging a lampshade on it. I think Allison and Cio are both intentionally written as very unhealthy characters and I don't think Operant is going to shy away from that in their relationship. If you don't like reading about the main character being in an unhealthy romantic relationship, that's totally understandable, but I don't think writing unhealthy relationships is something that needs to be 'excused'. My problem is when people present an unhealthy, hosed up relationship as healthy and don't seem to understand why it could be unhealthy, but I really, really don't think that's what is happening here.

Also straight dudes badly writing lesbian relationships is a thing but it's not like the solution is to not have lesbians, either. I haven't felt particularly fetishized by how things have gone down in Kill Six Billion Demons.

Also also: you're going to feel real silly when Xand and Nxor are the villains of the tournament arc.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Can't wait for white chains to fly in save alice again while the universe gets back to war. Also I think the next panel might be the Dragon finally doing something.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
His key flared for a moment there, have we seen that happen yet? It's only for one panel, it goes off after 00001 lands, but he might be firin' up.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Schwarzwald posted:

Abbadon breaking out the triptychs like he think he's Bosch.

I dig it.

Delivered a Big kiBosch.

The way the cat-of-three(?)-tails hangs through the bottom panels is so rad.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Paramemetic posted:

His key flared for a moment there, have we seen that happen yet? It's only for one panel, it goes off after 00001 lands, but he might be firin' up.

It looks like it's flaring in sync with 00001, might be part of her channelling his power.

Still, I expect we're about to see that even a top-tier emissary is no Demiurge.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Paramemetic posted:

I think that was more to highlight how 00001's key flares the same as his does. I might also be wrong about that.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Have we seen Incubus' flare at the same time as Allison's when she was pumped full of emissary juice? If so it might be just consistency in action, but it stood out to me that his flared then stopped flaring - I want to see that dragon's key just fired up as hell.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
i am personally pulling for the Demiurges slowly becoming the vanguard of the pursuers

people who, in their desperate attempt to hunt down and murder the Rising King, have shaken off the rot and madness that afflicted them, and who would ABSOLUTELY return to their old ways given half a chance

but they cannot

because after an age, the black hunger of Want is again kindled in their hearts, and Pree Aesma has them by the metaphysical scrote

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
as much as it would own for One to beat Mottoms rear end she's probably just going to get hit with a quickened casting of Be a Tree Now, Binch

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

as much as it would own for One to beat Mottoms rear end she's probably just going to get hit with a quickened casting of Be a Tree Now, Binch

That, coupled with Mammon going :ssj: over the loss of his #1 countbuddy.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SoupyTwist posted:

That, coupled with Mammon going :ssj: over the loss of his #1 countbuddy.

One! One heart broken! Ah ah ah!

:smith:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
placing my money on mammon dying ignominiously, without even getting off an attack

maybe desperately nosing around for 000001 when she won't answer him anymore on account of being eviscerated a bit

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
God, it's gonna be like Old Yeller all over again.

EDIT: Wait, wait.

I already knew Mottom was Garfield.

But now we have the perfect Odie.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Oxxidation posted:

placing my money on mammon dying ignominiously, without even getting off an attack

maybe desperately nosing around for 000001 when she won't answer him anymore on account of being eviscerated a bit

I predict that Mammon will hit Mottom with all his strength, but that without the strength of Royalty behind it Mother Om will completely no-sell the attack.

Mammon and Mottom both wear rotten crowns, but Mammon's has crumbled.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

paranoid randroid posted:

as much as it would own for One to beat Mottoms rear end she's probably just going to get hit with a quickened casting of Be a Tree Now, Birch

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
There are a lot of badasses in very close proximity here, I'm legitimately unsure about who's gonna come out on top, they're all identifiable characters, and most of them are women. This is some top shelf loving work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nilbop posted:

There are a lot of badasses in very close proximity here, I'm legitimately unsure about who's gonna come out on top, they're all identifiable characters, and most of them are women. This is some top shelf loving work.

Besides Maya, only Layla and Lo-kai are the most prominent.
Also the best of the pursuers that arent the massive baby.