Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I like this thread. It is terribly good. Everyone is unhappy constantly and that means it’s the best it’s ever been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
1500 when's your next beer review

wicka
Jun 28, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
1500 start a Patreon for your YouTubes, I will instantly give you money

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Thanks Ants posted:

1500 when's your next beer review

I've got something spicier planned but I got sick as poo poo.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

1500quidporsche posted:

I've got something spicier planned but I got sick as poo poo.

Jeez don't be the next LA.BEAST the reviews were pretty good on the other stuff

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
It's been a bit quiet between the last two races other than the "are Haas a Ferrari" spat.

The F1 guys have made a digital programme https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/features/2018/4/bahrain---free-digital-race-programme.html

I think it's the most I've seen their new wipeout-style font used and it's terrible for readability. For some reason they've decided that that P and Rs should become a ligature when they follow a C, G or E.

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 5, 2018

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

djssniper posted:

Jeez don't be the next LA.BEAST the reviews were pretty good on the other stuff

Watching the decline and fall of the LA Beast owned.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Let me loving pay for videos

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Let me loving pay for videos

https://www.formula1.com/en/subscribe/f1-tv-register-your-interest.html

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Can't thank the poster as I can't remember but yeah that ALONSO2018 was great for reading motorsport.com premium, (for 3 free months) as motorsport and seeming they bought out both Autosport and GPupdate, planetF1 was a better source for other free news

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

BubbaGrace posted:

90 days free Motorsport Prime. It didn't ask me for any billing information either.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

That's the guy, on behalf of a lot of my F1 friends thank you, the F1 mag was a nice bonus

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

1500quidporsche posted:

Watching the decline and fall of the LA Beast owned.

wait what happened to la beast?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I honestly miss that guy so loving much irl. My life is worse without El Hefe posts. This is absolutely sincere.

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 5, 2018

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
That post has everything imo

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
He had a mental breakdown from smoking too much weed, realising that eating poo poo on YouTube isn't a job, decided he was going to walk across America while vaping weed, got into a massive car accident and now lives in his parents basement lol

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

I'm really really glad it's xaus getting eternally owned by El Hefe.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

rip

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVoChhsLlpU

Someone buy this man an account!

McGuinty fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 5, 2018

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8pHn5q0oBc

lol at how much better the graphics are

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Benetton probably would have won the 1994 WCC if they had literally anyone other than Jos Verstappen in the second car.

I don’t know if it’s Verstappen or Alliot that wins the “worst driver with longest career” title.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The B194 was a difficult car though. Strange as the B192 and B193 were easy driving cars from the sounds of it.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

1500quidporsche posted:

He had a mental breakdown from smoking too much weed, realising that eating poo poo on YouTube isn't a job, decided he was going to walk across America while vaping weed, got into a massive car accident and now lives in his parents basement lol

Just going to chime in and say that weed wasn't the cause of that dude's loving mental breakdown

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Wait is this true? I thought he was piloting that helicopter that shot up the government buildings

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

quote:

What is your favourite drink?

KR: I drink water a lot [He says deadpan]. If you need to pick out one. Beer is a different story, as is milk or other stuff.

F1R: We had an email this morning about you endorsing Hartwall's Original Long Drink... [which, incidentally, is a refreshing mix of Finnish premium gin and grapefruit soda]

KR: Yup, it's good. But my favourite is what you drink of the most, which is water.

F1R: Sparkling or still?

KR: More still lately, but I like sparking as well...

Goddamn I love this guy.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I honestly miss that guy so loving much irl. My life is worse without El Hefe posts. This is absolutely sincere.

Oooooooh you're Wicka. I was wondering who this hot new sensation was in the forums.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I have always been vocally anti-Ferrari and it would be a dereliction of duty to let pro-Ferrari gimmick posting go unopposed, no matter how tedious. This is the cross I bear for this thread.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Thank you for your service.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

djssniper posted:

When did this thread turn into Ferrari is poo poo, no it isn't turdfest, seriously, 90% of this thread is just that, it isn't even what made it the worst thread, is it just a post count contest these days or something?

lol @ expecting quality discussion in the formula 1 thread in the sports section of a dying comedy forum #ForzaFerrari

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Do a race review

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

FYAD and BYOB should just link to this thread really.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

lol @ expecting quality discussion in the formula 1 thread in the sports section of a dying comedy forum #ForzaFerrari

It's still more enlightened than the motorsport.com comment section, which should be outlawed under the Geneva Convention.

That admittedly isn't a tremendously high bar, though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

NtotheTC posted:

Wait is this true? I thought he was piloting that helicopter that shot up the government buildings

LA Beast and El Hefe are mutually exclusive and this is certain

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
1500quid's new beer review looking promising:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWoOc21wACM&t=110s

geegee
Aug 6, 2005

Frond posted:

I don’t know if it’s Verstappen or Alliot that wins the “worst driver with longest career” title.

Neither: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_de_Cesaris

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

He at least has several podiums to his name, unlike Hulkenburg who just beat Sutil’s record.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

He at least has several podiums to his name, unlike Hulkenburg who just beat Sutil’s record.

Hulkenberg is a poo poo and a fraud and it would baffle me that Bumdle continues to fellate that useless sad sack if it weren't for the fact that he regularly reminds us all why he's a bitter old man with a predilection for crap drivers who'll never amount to anything in F1.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Theophany posted:

Hulkenberg is a poo poo and a fraud and it would baffle me that Bumdle continues to fellate that useless sad sack if it weren't for the fact that he regularly reminds us all why he's a bitter old man with a predilection for crap drivers who'll never amount to anything in F1.

Jolyon Palmer!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tsaedje posted:

I have always been vocally anti-Ferrari and it would be a dereliction of duty to let pro-Ferrari gimmick posting go unopposed, no matter how tedious. This is the cross I bear for this thread.

Sorry about your lobotomy

#ForzaFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I don't remember this thread ever being a bastion of unbiased commentary on F1. I think the bandwagon rocks back and forth quite a bit, and it does seem quite anti-Ferrari right now so perhaps that's what is upsetting the posters who seem to think the thread has gone downhill.