Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I can't seem to get to the shipping choices, says "quote not available"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

flirty dental hygienist posted:

If the world ends this year it's going out on a high note for sure. gently caress

aaaayyyyy

Not Very Metal
Aug 3, 2007

Shit Fuck Shit Fuck!

UFOTacoMan posted:

I can't seem to get to the shipping choices, says "quote not available"

huh, weird. i did have to put my full address in, i'm assuming you did the same? are you in the US?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Not Very Metal posted:

huh, weird. i did have to put my full address in, i'm assuming you did the same? are you in the US?

thanks, I got it to work by manually putting the address in.
The auto address was found my address, but it didn't seem to trigger the next step.

also check out my expiration date on my credit card, finally it all makes sense, i got this new card months ago with this expiry date to buy this album on 4/20

Not Very Metal
Aug 3, 2007

Shit Fuck Shit Fuck!

UFOTacoMan posted:

thanks, I got it to work by manually putting the address in.
The auto address was found my address, but it didn't seem to trigger the next step.

also check out my expiration date on my credit card, finally it all makes sense, i got this new card months ago with this expiry date to buy this album on 4/20

hell yeah

:420:

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no
New Khemmis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZd2liHm8P8

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Very bold of Stryper to go up against Sleep with an album release today. Gonna be a lot of fans of both bands having a hard time picking one to drop cash on.

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l

Speaking of Foie Gras, she also put out a single today, and it’s pretty great.

Spotify: https://t.co/6WpRETZaim?amp=1

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
New Khemmis track rips, too. Thanks Weed Day for this bounty you have bestowed on us.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Greatest Weed Day of all time. Thank you weed gods

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

flirty dental hygienist posted:

If the world ends this year it's going out on a high note for sure. gently caress

More like a brown note *shits pants*

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Stoner/Doom/Sludge: PLANET IOMMIA NEARING

im dead this album is a blast

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

I was thinking about this release a few days ago and was afraid it would be poo poo. So glad to be wrong.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

bless you sir. I'm listening now.. my god.. it's glorious

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I am so goddamn bummed out I missed that $30 green vinyl. I loved these fuckers since Asbestos Death and now I have to listen to some pleb black vinyl. :v:

Somewhat fun story maybe.. so when Holy Mountain came out I was in a record store and this young lady was talking to the cashier and saying she worked for Earache and Holy Mountain was one of their new releases.. I barge in all fanboyish like "I liked Sleep before Sleep was Sleep! Let me be an intern at Earache!!" so I started helping out there for a while, mooching tons of free merch for making phone calls to record stores around the country. This was when Heartwork and Wolverine Blues and weird techno records were coming out. Oh and I have a test vhs copy of the Dragonaut video that's pretty cool. That woman Meg was friends with Buzzoven and ended up ODing as I recall. So this rambling story isn't fun and now I think I already mentioned this crap before.

So anyone wanna sell me a green Sleep record?

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Snowy posted:

I am so goddamn bummed out I missed that $30 green vinyl. I loved these fuckers since Asbestos Death and now I have to listen to some pleb black vinyl. :v:

Somewhat fun story maybe.. so when Holy Mountain came out I was in a record store and this young lady was talking to the cashier and saying she worked for Earache and Holy Mountain was one of their new releases.. I barge in all fanboyish like "I liked Sleep before Sleep was Sleep! Let me be an intern at Earache!!" so I started helping out there for a while, mooching tons of free merch for making phone calls to record stores around the country. This was when Heartwork and Wolverine Blues and weird techno records were coming out. Oh and I have a test vhs copy of the Dragonaut video that's pretty cool. That woman Meg was friends with Buzzoven and ended up ODing as I recall. So this rambling story isn't fun and now I think I already mentioned this crap before.

So anyone wanna sell me a green Sleep record?

I only saw the one that was on allthatisheavy.com for like $80 and I reluctantly passed. Because I mean... honestly?

And then this evening I got an email stating that was an error and everyone who bought one at $80 was getting $50 bucks back and sort of felt like a chump for missing the green vinyl train.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Oh wow green vinyl like dank green nugs i get it

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Weltlich posted:

And then this evening I got an email stating that was an error and everyone who bought one at $80 was getting $50 bucks back and sort of felt like a chump for missing the green vinyl train.

Oh motherfuck the whole world then

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Ive been listening to this album on repeat all day.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

check your local store (if you have one). the one in my old neighborhood had seven greens left as of 4/20 at like 5pm. Didn't have time to make the run myself :(

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I want to live in Matt Pike's guitar tone

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Sludge Tank posted:

Oh wow green vinyl like dank green nugs i get it

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Sleep are basically the stupidest band ever and it rules. They deliver it so much better than any imitator. I don’t think anyone can string together a phrase about weed the way Al does.

Edit: lol this album includes the phrases “Iommian Moon,” “Iommisphere” and “Iommic Pentecost”

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Apr 21, 2018

butros
Aug 2, 2007

:lol: this review

http://www.metalinjection.net/reviews/sleep-sciences

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Legendary

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Edit: wrong thread. But relevant to this thread, new Melvins dropped today!

Kvlt! fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Apr 21, 2018

Idioteque Dance
Jun 19, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
About to see Boris and Stephen O'Malley play Absolutego. This bodes well.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hope you brought earplugs 😳

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Idioteque Dance posted:

About to see Boris and Stephen O'Malley play Absolutego. This bodes well.

I think of the things going down at Roadburn this year, this is the one I'm most jealous of. Like, just Boris tends to get me right to sensory overload. Another layer on top of that...

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Come for the great review, stay for the inexplicably salty comments section. Especially the one dude raging about a completely different website.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

This is the kind of record you do that kind of review for because how can you even review it and who are you trying to persuade to listen to it. It does what it says on the tin, etc

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Hulk Krogan posted:

Come for the great review, stay for the inexplicably salty comments section. Especially the one dude raging about a completely different website.
Well, MetalSucks really is poo poo.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Henchman of Santa posted:

Edit: lol this album includes the phrases “Iommian Moon,” “Iommisphere” and “Iommic Pentecost”

Tony Iommi is your friend.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Iommic Pentagrameter

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ingmar terdman posted:

Iommic Pentagrameter

Would be an unreal username

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
As someone who isnt really a fan of Sleep i like this new album way more than Dopesmoker and it's something i could definitely listen to regularly.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
The Kiefsatz Hasherach now takes the Bong Jabbar
Rifftual commences 'round the tree stump altar
Bong Water of Life anoints the Muad' Doob messiah

man, i love this record so much

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
This loving album rules. Their music rewards repeated listens so much.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I like the parts they sing about weed, and weed related things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

In Giza Butler every time Al sings

"an ounce a day-uh"

I think