Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

requested by my 11 year old stepdaughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pCFVX6lzHU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Food Boner posted:

so color me intrigued about dis

how does one dab i just vape and smoke weed what tools do i need

i want to get p high

some e-vapes u can use oil on...otherwise u need a glass rig (like a bong), a nail (slides onto the rig, then u heat this w/ a blowtorch until its glowing hot), finally u will need ur hash oil and a few instruments for easy handling as well as a cap. so once ur nail is heated as indicated u then pick off a portion of the extract w/ a dabbing stick and then the difficult part...waiting, as in how long - that varies widely but ideally u want 2 stick ur hash into the heated nail - throw the glass cap over it (often u then twist these around in someway or another to oscillate the flow) and hit that poo poo.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mariana Horchata posted:

sounds like a cross of mendo breath* and heaven knows what else

*guess what im getting 2morrow rrarrrghhhhh

🐯

we're gonna be dab bros :vince:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Food Boner posted:

i want to get p high

take two butter knives, put them on a stove until they are red hot, cut off the bottom of a plastic jug. Close enough until you buy a blowtorch

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"lock the taskbar"

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Internet Webguy posted:

today has been p good but one more Boston Globe Steamer would make it :discourse:

:itwaspoo:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Play her Sandinista

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Free baloogan

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i fuckin love that one austin bar in the one shot of the video for rock the casbah

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

how long has it been since Rudy was an active lawyer? Because he seems pretty out of practice

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Reality Loser posted:

Straight edge c spam represent

gently caress off lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what’s a good e-dabbing rig since I don’t want to burn down my place with a blowtorch

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Reality Loser posted:

At level 3 you take everything and die on your couch

:yossame:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

man if theyve gentrified that lovely dive bar where shiner pitchers were like six bucks im gonna be PISSed

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Reality Loser posted:

Straight edge c spam represent

I too am proud of literally doing nothing

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s p i c y
d i p p i n g

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

gregday posted:

we're going to find out tomorrow that trump paid cohen back the $130,000 from the u.s. treasury aren't we

since coming into office, Trump's been paying for his crimes and heists in govt cheese blocks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Consult yer doctor before attempting level 3 (doctors have the good stuff)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I love to smoke/vape/eat weed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Let me tell you 'bout your blood, bamboo kid
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/992202931670745088

quote:

According to the Wichita Eagle, lawmakers unanimously passed the bill in the Kansas state legislature that’s now on the way to the governor’s desk. If Gov. Jeff Coyler (R) signs the bill into law, qualified recipients will get $65,000 for each year they spent behind bars under wrongful convictions.

A potential recipient for the new restitution plan is Lamonte McIntyre, a man tried and convicted of a double murder he did not commit in 1994 when he was just 17 years old. He was sent to prison for 23 years and finally released in Oct. 2017 — only to learn he’d receive no compensation for the time spent behind bars on wrongful charges.

When the Eagle reached McIntyre for comment, he said the plan would be “a good start” to undo the damage the system had done to his life and those of so many others.

“It will be helpful,” he said. “It’s great for something to be done for a person in that situation. After being gone for decades in prison, you need help with health care. You need stability. You need insurance. You need Social Security. You need something to set you up and not be so far behind in life.”

If the bill passes and he can prove his case to the courts, McIntyre will receive almost $1.5 million — “a one-time payment of about $373,000 and then $80,000 a year for the next 14 years.”

Annuitized payments are the worst

anyone wanna start up a wrongful conviction annuity payment buying firm?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Food Boner posted:

i want to get p high

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

white sauce posted:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

white sauce posted:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i love drugs

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MariusLecter posted:

starting up GG Wentworth -Get Paid Right Now!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

MariusLecter posted:

it's my money and I need it now!!!!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

a l l d a y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMwi8vFXUpo

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

some e-vapes u can use oil on...otherwise u need a glass rig (like a bong), a nail (slides onto the rig, then u heat this w/ a blowtorch until its glowing hot), finally u will need ur hash oil and a few instruments for easy handling as well as a cap. so once ur nail is heated as indicated u then pick off a portion of the extract w/ a dabbing stick and then the difficult part...waiting, as in how long - that varies widely but ideally u want 2 stick ur hash into the heated nail - throw the glass cap over it (often u then twist these around in someway or another to oscillate the flow) and hit that poo poo.

woof

ok I got a little ceramic dealy that screws into my battery (aspire nx30) guy told me itd be good for was would that work for the oil or am i just going to make a mess

i never had to work so hard to get high and do nothing before

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Cyber-Czar "Rudy" Giuliani

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo Lebron went 19 for 28 tonight, that's insane.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Food Boner posted:

i never had to work so hard to get high and do nothing before

it's actually the fastest and simplest way to get high.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fits my needs posted:

what’s a good e-dabbing rig since I don’t want to burn down my place with a blowtorch

i cant recall names but theres plenty of great e-nails 2 dab sans flame (a nail connected to an electrical coil)...and also now str8 up electronic rigs that are like $500 that hit 4 days and are super efficient and get u fkd

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
do concentrates gently caress you wrt tolerance? like, does normie weed even work for habitual dabbers?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

white sauce posted:

a freakin' piece of technology put together with parts from over a dozen different manufacturers does not sound simple :colbert:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

fits my needs posted:

starting up GG Wentworth -Get Paid Right Now!

That's JG wentworth :colbert:

Consummate Professional posted:

it's my money and I need it now!!!!

:yeah:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgluy492LU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

white sauce posted:

dont be a pedant white sauce

would a screw work if i don't have a nail

• Locked thread