Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

mostly about hidden dicks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

FF14 still good

Koishi Komeiji

Post your most controversial video game opinions:

Wario is a figment of Mario's imagination just like Tyler Durden from Fight Club. When the two are in the same place Mario is imagining Wario there that's why no one else ever acknowledges Wario being there when they are both in the room together.

The only reason Disney bought Fox for 52.4 billion dollars was so they could put Hank Hill in Kingdom Hearts 3(Arlen Tx will be one of the worlds visited,Hank will be a party member, Bobby on a riding lawnmower will be a summon)

Detective Pikachu is real but Pokemon are fictional.

The original Swanky Kong was murdered following the events of Donkey Kong Country 2. The Swanky Kong in Donkey Kong country 3 is a different Kong who inherited Swanky's name when he defeated him. Canonically there have been five Kongs that have worn the Swanky prefix each defeated by the previous Kong.

Scaly Haylie

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Pokemon is so ponderous and simple that it is a chore for any grown adult to play and you should really just look at Pokemon fanart and play a better game.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The Xbox One has the correct kind of RAM

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Is Fortnite a video game?

Scaly Haylie

pokemon go back to the drawing board and make a game not attached to a 22 year old foundation

Koishi Komeiji

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Everyone's gone to the Rapture and Katamari Damacy take place in the same universe at the same time. EGttR is from the viewpoint of someone who miraculously survived getting run over by a Katamari in their town and is surveying the aftermath. This is most evident in the song "Carry me back to her Arms" heard here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbNSjJ0Du0
The lyrics here begin with:

A-roving we went, my true love and I
Amongst the corn and the maize,
When death leaned in with his sickle and clock
And swept my true love away.

In this, the titular death is the Katamari itself sticking itself to the singer's wife and carrying her away from his arms.

Counter to this there is the Katamari's view of this in the J-pop song: The Moon and The Prince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJeiEva0Hw
The lyrics here provide a different perspective on the same scene:

I sprinted, I twisted,
I tried to run about everywhere
I spun, I was spun,
I rolled into anything I could find
I was attached, I felt included,
hey! I just picked up so much stuff!

The "so much stuff" the singer refers to is the previous singer's wife. The glee of the Katamari contrasted against the somber tone of the mournful husband is one of the most under appreciated artistic moments in video game history along with the time in the new God of War game where Kratos was nice to his son when he could have been mean to him.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Koishi Komeiji posted:

gone home suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Everyone's gone to the Rapture and Katamari Damacy take place in the same universe at the same time. EGttR is from the viewpoint of someone who miraculously survived getting run over by a Katamari in their town and is surveying the aftermath. This is most evident in the song "Carry me back to her Arms" heard here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbNSjJ0Du0
The lyrics here begin with:

A-roving we went, my true love and I
Amongst the corn and the maize,
When death leaned in with his sickle and clock
And swept my true love away.

In this, the titular death is the Katamari itself sticking itself to the singer's wife and carrying her away from his arms.

Counter to this there is the Katamari's view of this in the J-pop song: The Moon and The Prince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJeiEva0Hw
The lyrics here provide a different perspective on the same scene:

I sprinted, I twisted,
I tried to run about everywhere
I spun, I was spun,
I rolled into anything I could find
I was attached, I felt included,
hey! I just picked up so much stuff!

The "so much stuff" the singer refers to is the previous singer's wife. The glee of the Katamari contrasted against the somber tone of the mournful husband is one of the most under appreciated artistic moments in video game history along with the time in the new God of War game where Kratos was nice to his son when he could have been mean to him.

lol

NyetscapeNavigator

work it aloy

https://twitter.com/unbornapple/status/992517232277250050?s=21

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Is this gary's mod?

----------------

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
it's skyrim

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
i recognize it. it's definitely skyrim

----------------

Einsteins Kegels

by R. Guyovich
trust me dude, the characters moving around and poo poo like that, it's skyrim, i could tell from a mile away, honestly. that kind of thing, i just see it and know. honestly, i scare even myself sometimes with how smart i am.

----------------

ScrubLeague

The Hitman sniper game on telephones is pretty good

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

uh

i kind of hate to say this

but

fortnite is.....good?

it's like pubg but with fun colors and controls like it was made by a team with decades of shooter development experience instead of a guy that worked his way through a unity tutorial

the destructible features are super cool, the building seems neat but i'm very bad at it

4 out of 10, where 4.2o is the best score

fridge corn

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Mass Effect Andromeda is a good game

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Einsteins Kegels posted:

trust me dude, the characters moving around and poo poo like that, it's skyrim, i could tell from a mile away, honestly. that kind of thing, i just see it and know. honestly, i scare even myself sometimes with how smart i am.

There's a cliff face without a single hosed up looking rock so I would disagree.

----------------

ScrubLeague

yeah i played like a dozen games of fortnite a couple weeks ago and it was the most fun i had on a battle royale game yet, but still extremely Not For Me

----------------

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcXdSgFhk0

im rocket queen

Mummy Napkin
I played way more Trackmania on the PC than I'd like to admit. Since the new one was free for PS Plus, I've fell back into the wormhole of loop-de-loops and wall rides. :negative:

Koishi Komeiji

fridge corn posted:

:stonk:

Rockman Reserve

ScrubLeague posted:

yeah i played like a dozen games of fortnite a couple weeks ago and it was the most fun i had on a battle royale game yet, but still extremely Not For Me

i thought battle royale stuff wasn't for me just because i get mondo stressed out playing PUBG but for some reason the bright friendly colors of fn make it a complete nonissue, idk

got our first win as a squad last night :D

Rockman Reserve

Koishi Komeiji posted:

ekans and arbok are not the only pokemon that are basically real world things with a backwards name, there is also the giant pile of slime 'muk'

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

fridge corn posted:

this is the... least chill thing... ever

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think the only reason people play the heap of garbage that is PUBG is because it is a heap of garbage that takes a top of the line rig to play well. This is intentionally contrived by the cabal of gaming journalists to create an exclusive "community" of people with ridiculous rigs. Nobody actually plays it because it is a good and fun game. In fact, it is a bad and unfun derivative piece of rehashed poo poo.

In similar news, I am installing Saints Row IV, which is a good and fun derivative piece of rehashed poo poo.

----------------

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

In similar news, I am installing Saints Row IV, which is a good and fun derivative piece of rehashed poo poo.

Heck yeah.

wearing a lampshade

Pillars 2 is good so far. looking forward to the patches though.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Installing Saints Row IV hoping that my space-hooker Boss is in cloud-save.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I added Borderlands 2 to the download queue and actually ended up playing that first. I never beat it, but always wanted to. One of my Steam friends who was a Borderlands fanatic came in and rekt everything around me and gave me a million bucks... but I actually enjoy the struggle so that kinda ruined it for me.

I may restart Saints Row IV even if I can snag that save from the cloud. I specced as a super strong puncher superhero character right away and want to spend more on shooting poo poo with the guns.

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Yo BYOB game thread.

Been meaning to post more again but my PC (and only my PC) has been having a hard time loading SA for no concievable reason. Anyway, I'm trying to do more streaming again and I'm gonna be streaming some Deus Ex for funsies (Instead of a marathon, I'm calling it a fun run!) in a couple hours so check that out if you're interested.

http://twitch.tv/starmansuperdeluxe

Edit: And we're live. That's it for now. Maybe more later/tomorrow.

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 23:57 on May 15, 2018

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Scaly Haylie

Starman Super DX posted:

Yo BYOB game thread.

Been meaning to post more again but my PC (and only my PC) has been having a hard time loading SA for no concievable reason. Anyway, I'm trying to do more streaming again and I'm gonna be streaming some Deus Ex for funsies (Instead of a marathon, I'm calling it a fun run!) in a couple hours so check that out if you're interested.

http://twitch.tv/starmansuperdeluxe

Edit: And we're live. That's it for now. Maybe more later/tomorrow.

oh no i missed it!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I popped in for a moment. Streaming is fun.

----------------

fridge corn

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
i would like to report to you all that im still playing mass effect andromeda and its still fun

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Thinking about doing a legit stream of Iji early in the afternoon tomorrow (eastern time). It's my birthday, so won't you tune in out of pity? :kiddo:

http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php

Don't let Iji's looks fool you; it rules (afaik)

Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Iji does rule. It would be very byob to do a pacifist run, which the game totally accounts for. It's hard to pull off unless you know exactly what you're doing, though.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Any y'all have Xbox? I'm always looking for chill people to play with, but I guess most people have playstations these days.

GT: Energy Snake

Games I'm playing currently:

Rainbow Six Siege
PUBG
GTA Online (rollin' round in a biker gang is super fun)
Dying Light
Battlefield 4

Games I haven't played in a bit, but would totally be down to play:

Monster Hunter World
Overwatch
CoD WWII
Minecraft
Fortnite
Battlefield 1

Koishi Komeiji

Post your gaming predictions:

In 2019 free to play games will introduce the ultra-micro-transaction: 15 cents for the options menu, 20 cents to turn off really obnoxious music that plays in the options menu, 5 cents to jump (10 cent ultra player jump pack containing 3 jumps for the price of 2)

New Mario universe character: Princess Weach, like a Wario for Princess Peach. She's just like regular Princess Peach except she is fat and mean and farts a lot.

New Steam game Key Finder, Where you have a time limit to find a keyring that is randomly placed in a stock asset Unity house sells over 5 million in the first day shattering the record of the previous top seller: Food Eater

In addition to paying a monthly fee for multiplayer the Playstation 5 will also charge a monthly fee for single player.

Lawbreakers 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Ok so, thanks to like 15 different yobs pming at the same time I have become aware that Princess Weach is actually already a thing and has been a thing for quit some time now. The fan character was created on deviantart by XxYoshiroth1996xX and I am sorry for the confusion. Please stop sending me death threats.