Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Remember that wrestler who injected his blood into other wrestlers a bunch of times before he got caught but he would choose the greenest opponents so they would be afraid to speak up to anyone else and possibly lose their spot for being narcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Cavauro posted:

Remember that wrestler who injected his blood into other wrestlers a bunch of times before he got caught but he would choose the greenest opponents so they would be afraid to speak up to anyone else and possibly lose their spot for being narcs

loving what

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the escape goat posted:

It's like how 5 people will share a Netflix account, don't see why it's such a big deal.

What's weird is how people will bitch about how evil WWE is while still watching it. If it's that bad, just... Move on with your life.

i guess, it makes sense if someone only watches archival stuff and someone watches the ppvs live, wwe doesn't let anyone watch from the same account at the same time in two places.

e: i mean we're certainly in a web of friend/family netflix/hulu/hbogo accounts. and i surely would share my account info with at least someone who would be interested in my life if the network allowed multiple streams.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 23:47 on May 17, 2018

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I misread Greenest as Greatest and imagined Reverse Dracula chokeholding a terrified Steve Austin while whispering "you better not loving tattle on me" as the hidden syringe audibly pops out of his hidden chest cavity.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Why would you ever admit this

I already admit to watching wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Soul Glo posted:

loving what

something davis. kept trying to give people his aids, but it's actually a very difficult transfer that way and i don't think he hosed up anybody's life iirc

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dr. Baker posted:

I already admit to watching wrestling.

That's fair but why pile on

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I got Samoa Joe over Big Cass in an upset.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Cavauro posted:

something davis. kept trying to give people his aids, but it's actually a very difficult transfer that way and i don't think he hosed up anybody's life iirc

This sounds like a weirdly wrestling-specific version of the urban legend about gangs hiding needles with HIV-infected blood in theater seats

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Erebus posted:

This sounds like a weirdly wrestling-specific version of the urban legend about gangs hiding needles with HIV-infected blood in theater seats

No, they put them in coin returns of pay phones!

Uh so, let me explain what a pay phone is first I guess..

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

That first dude is insufferable everyone else is some degree of able to be suffered, even if it's very little.

I really like how instead of thinking of a rational response you just went straight to childish insults

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Cavauro posted:

I can't believe Al Davis, Raiders owner, did that to so many people AND he had AIDS all this time and never told anyone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't need to attack anybody for having aids or anything. most don't try to give it. Only a few people keep trying to give it to others and get turned by it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taima

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I really like how instead of thinking of a rational response you just went straight to childish insults

Your post isn't relevant to me so I wasn't interested in its argument.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cavauro posted:

Bob Orton?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lmao at getting worked by Cavauro

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Cavauro posted:

stop paying taxes and call the police and tell them there's an assault in progress at the address to the police station

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

bradzilla posted:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Your post isn't relevant to me so I wasn't interested in its argument.

Then why are you crying about it?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Cavauro is the best poster.

You can tell because he has an andey avatar.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cavauro is my friend and i wont let you badmouth him-she-xir-whateverthefuckweirdshittheyinventnow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Who is everyone's favorite wrestler right now?

Mine is Seth Rollins

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
If your favorite wrestler isn't some fat 40something part time bartender from your local indy, you're a bad person

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In WWE Seth is one of the best wrestlers. Another good one is Neville, and "Cien" Almas.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Baker posted:

Mine is Seth Rollins

pco

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

PCO's promo videos are amazing. I hope he makes a trip to the west coast

https://twitter.com/PCOQuebecer/status/996476046252937216?s=19

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

If your favorite wrestler isn't some fat 40something part time bartender from your local indy, you're a bad person

Specifically if your favorite wrestler isn't Alex "Worldwide" Kellar then you've made wrong decisions.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

DarkstarIV posted:

I know you are joking, but Fox is not interested in a 3 hour show. And from all reports backstage, neither is Vince. He apparently hates 3 hour RAWs, but USA loves them and pays a ton of money for them.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2018/5/17/17366916/smackdown-move-to-three-hours-potential-tv-deal-wwe

quote:

“We think ‘SmackDown’ is due for a big raise as well, and likely still viewed as a bargain for several players reportedly interested,” said Eric Katz, senior analyst for Wells Fargo.
“One option open to “SmackDown” is moving from a two- to three-hour format akin to “Raw.” That would obviously inflate the show’s advertising potential, which might even be an enticing lure for suitors."

My jokes could seep into reality, and frankly, I'm a little bit sorry.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Dr. Baker posted:

Mine is Seth Rollins

this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LsIQr_4iSY

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Baker posted:

Mine is Seth Rollins

Mine is the one that forcibly injects PREP into green wrestlers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

“One option open to “SmackDown” is moving from a two- to three-hour format akin to “Raw.”

:getin:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

gently caress yeah, make every show six hours long like the PPVs are now and just get crazy with the fan burnout

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
6 hour Smackdowns will surely lead to my favorites getting the push they deserve.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Why air Smackdown on Fox or USA when you could make a Smackdown Channel

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

shiksa posted:

i guess, it makes sense if someone only watches archival stuff and someone watches the ppvs live, wwe doesn't let anyone watch from the same account at the same time in two places.

e: i mean we're certainly in a web of friend/family netflix/hulu/hbogo accounts. and i surely would share my account info with at least someone who would be interested in my life if the network allowed multiple streams.

Huh? When did they change that? I've watched streams at the same time as my brother and never had a problem.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Strawberry Panda posted:

Huh? When did they change that? I've watched streams at the same time as my brother and never had a problem.

at the very least, i tried to let my coworkers use my pass to watch the rumble, but it didn't let them use it while i was streaming.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i tried to let my friend use my network account while streaming then stephanie came to my house and said 'charity is the future of brands but our brand isnt a charity, bitch' and then she broke my knees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Strawberry Panda posted:

Are you in the same house? Could be based on IP.

• Locked thread