Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

gluuuu
!!

ed balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there should be some kind of exchange thing like if grimes moves to the US to spend all of elon musk's money then i should get to move to montreal to replace her

canada kind of has been loving us over for a long time by sending 500,000 actors and musicians a year to live here and making it really hard to emigrate there

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also if mods want to seriously give me my 200th probation from being too pro-america please do so you fucks.

America First.

Imagine hearing that from a "so called" canadian. America First. gently caress you. America is truely the greatest nation in all of creation.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

the moon? american.
jpana? american.

balooney? canadian

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
id happily take a pro - america probation as my 200th.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

GobiasIndustries posted:

if you're comfortable with it, it might not be a bad idea to go to a counselor if you're feeling anxious or whatever after a couple of days. everyone is different, but i went to one after ending up in the hospital when someone sucker-punched me from behind (definitely not the same as getting shot at) and it helped me more than my friends & family. not that i didn't appreciate them they helped too, but they're not trained for that kinda stuff.

this was mentioned by one of the nurses and im going to follow through with it. i thought i was okay until a few moments ago. getting it out has helped, ty

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

also if mods want to seriously give me my 200th probation from being too pro-america please do so you fucks.

America First.

Imagine hearing that from a "so called" canadian. America First. gently caress you. America is truely the greatest nation in all of creation.
lol ofc canada wants america first, how else could they get canada second :smugdon:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
america is truely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY

truely the greatest nation on earth in all of creation
r

if jesus saw america he would be like, gently caress yes. america.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

maybe putin can arrange it so doug ford becomes the king of canada

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jack Del Huevos posted:

this was mentioned by one of the nurses and im going to follow through with it. i thought i was okay until a few moments ago. getting it out has helped, ty

yeah if i coulda afforded that after i got carjacked itda been nice :shrug:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Baloogan posted:

America First.

USA!USA!USA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a5BJxrarL0

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

there should be some kind of exchange thing like if grimes moves to the US to spend all of elon musk's money then i should get to move to montreal to replace her

canada kind of has been loving us over for a long time by sending 500,000 actors and musicians a year to live here and making it really hard to emigrate there

start your own canada

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Syria? Baloogan.
Russia? Baloogan.
Anime? Baloogan...
Canada? Definitely Baloogan.
France? Baloogan.
North Korea? Balooooogan. Come on!
Russia? Baloogan!
Jpan...you're not even trying. Baloogan!!

America?

TURMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
america is the greates nation, america lset idiots like me , just loving MESAGE you fuckin academics who hate the truht

thats what amercia is about

go gently caress yoursevles if you think amiercai ia bade

america IS GREAT ammmmercia if gaonan me madfe great atgainvg

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

god bless gaymerica

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Jack Del Huevos posted:

cspam loves ya chief

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIo6qwJarI

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Rah! posted:

god bless gaymerica

appreciate the godbless

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rah! posted:

god bless gaymerica

god drat america

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

god drat america

rude.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

we should take back everything we said about exploitation of space and claim the moon as us gov't property

i mean who's gonna stop us

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rah! posted:

god bless gaymerica

gently caress yes, america is an absurd roman-type megapower but gently caress yess if u gay and not like ,gay i guesss ceasar was gay hella gay hm well anyhow CEASRA trump MEGAPOWER
roman empire

etc annnny how AMERICA

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHIo6qwJarI

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
god BLESS america

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and god gently caress you aneone who probates me im on my 200th probation\

if im gonna be probated i wanna be probated for loving loving the greatest nation on earth america

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

ScrubLeague posted:

this has always been the fairy tale told to idiots, and was as much a lie in the 18th century as it is today

Wrong, I'm a princess.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
long live the new flesh

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Baloogan posted:

if im gonna be probated i wanna be probated for loving loving the greatest nation on earth america

You've got like 4 bans in there. You're still a few nights off.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
bring it you loving academic fucks who hate the greatest enetity in inntansicated humanity, math directs us to america
within the digiets of pi or e we find america and you loving american hating academics hate that that you can see that america is literally the shining cityh on the hill defined by got in the constants

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fix posted:

You've got like 4 bans in there. You're still a few nights off.

you wanna front? you seruously wannt a front i gots like poo poo to do but bring it baloogan@gmail.com i got one time pads

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

GOD drat AMERICA

THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!!!

America's chickensss are coming hooooome... to roost!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

if im gonna be probated i wanna be probated for loving loving the greatest nation on earth Liechtenstein

Love getting my stein lieched.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Baloogan posted:

America First.

Freeaboo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

GOD drat AMERICA

THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!!!

America's chickensss are coming hooooome... to roost!

lol if you predent you don't love americaer

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Roosevelt posted:

nothing to worry about

Smooth sailing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol imainge being the moderators ofo othis cesspool

you gote hte communists who hate america withe their enire soure begging to kill me
but you also got the patriots
including logic and that guy who is hella academic

anyhow america iis literally. liberatarly great.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Latest challenge coin says Kim Jong Un is the supreme leader... who am I to disagree?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
america

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Baloogan posted:

you wanna front? you seruously wannt a front i gots like poo poo to do but bring it baloogan@gmail.com i got one time pads

Email me, sempai.

Actually, if you have any dimsum recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

• Locked thread