Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FelicityGS posted:

I have no idea how to reply without just screaming endleslly about how wonderful all of your cats are.

Here is a big dumb baby who yelled until I picked him up and carried him around to examine all the Tall Things that he can't reach.

Pro levels of floof here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

drinkin coffee and hanging out with a cat, a good morning so far

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
cute fluffy playful, indeed :3: Dessert cats fuzzy as gently caress right now

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

FDJ has a most terribly arduous time some mornings.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

MikeJF posted:

FDJ has a most terribly arduous time some mornings.

the life

I want a kitten room

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

:kimchi:

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Defenestration posted:

the life

I want a kitten room

If you try to sleep in one you'll have a hard time. I'd move them to the living room, but Enya hates them and won't come down if they are around.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell
look at this wide cat

https://twitter.com/rxyIo/status/1000951288815849472

https://twitter.com/rxyio/status/1000955468204986369

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

beat it or i'll call the brute squad!

i'm on the brute squad

you are the brute squad!

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Never skip cat day.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
I am in awe at the size of this lad

Absolute unit

MazeOfTzeentch fucked around with this message at 20:21 on May 28, 2018

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

woodch posted:

Never skip cat day.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I remembered that my phone can do 4K video at the same time Sadie started to get crazy about fighting floofs. The results are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTAwdmhMsnc

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

you no fill food bowl you no touchy da game

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

enjoying the sunset

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
cat was sleeping on my copy of the communist manifesto and I wanted to take a pic but i couldn't find my phone

turned out she was sleeping on that too

who's a good little anticapitalist yes you are

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Defenestration posted:

cat was sleeping on my copy of the communist manifesto and I wanted to take a pic but i couldn't find my phone

turned out she was sleeping on that too

who's a good little anticapitalist yes you are

Here you can see proof of Moo Moo's commitment to re-distributing wealth! (Kleenex is a form of currency to cats)

A vote for Moo Moo is a vote of no confidence in the establishment! The only place for billionaires in our forum politics is right in the litterbox!

Vote for Moo Moo!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3857561

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a pro past 3 pages imo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

graph posted:

a pro past 5901 pages imo

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.
My friend sent me a link to this last night asking if Tallulah got out.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

The idiots were playing just fine on opposite sides of the gate and I mistakenly thought I could leave them alone for 2 minutes while I grabbed the treat bag from downstairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot4OTxPGJyo

Butters at least is chill when she's no longer under attack. Milly needs to stop being a jerkass. Probably at least another month in the private suite for Butters.

ladyweapon posted:

My friend sent me a link to this last night asking if Tallulah got out.

Tuna escaping seems unlikely since it would mean leaving Nermal behind.

Boogalo fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 29, 2018

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Boogalo posted:

The idiots were playing just fine on opposite sides of the gate and I mistakenly thought I could leave them alone for 2 minutes while I grabbed the treat bag from downstairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot4OTxPGJyo

Butters at least is chill when she's no longer under attack. Milly needs to stop being a jerkass. Probably at least another month in the private suite for Butters.

while yes that is very annoying and you need to keep them separated longer the fact that she would stop and walk away when she saw you is a good thing. when Winston sees another cat there is no amount of distracting him short of breaking out the canned air. even greenies are ineffective and pretty much his entire life revolves around getting greenies.

I assume you're doing the "give the aggressive cat treats near the divider" thing? that's supposed to be really effective at getting them to associate the new cat with good vibes.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Shifty Pony posted:

while yes that is very annoying and you need to keep them separated longer the fact that she would stop and walk away when she saw you is a good thing. when Winston sees another cat there is no amount of distracting him short of breaking out the canned air. even greenies are ineffective and pretty much his entire life revolves around getting greenies.

I assume you're doing the "give the aggressive cat treats near the divider" thing? that's supposed to be really effective at getting them to associate the new cat with good vibes.

Yeah, play through the gate goes well but (un)fortunately Milly doesn't show much interest in treats of any kind and is not food-motivated from what I can tell but she has shown a slight interest in this pack of greenies I'm trying. It seems about 25% of the time one is offered she'll eat it while Butters is running an 80% rate. I might hunt down another baby gate so I can stack them to prevent hopping over. Milly can be very insistent on getting into the room and I let her sometimes, when I pet her on one side of me while Butters is brushed on the other and that goes ok, but Milly still always seems to want to cross the line if I don't gently hold her back. It'll just be a more time thing.

Butters at least has made amazing progress and comes out of her house immediately for pets when I enter the room, but still tries to hang out just outside of arm's reach. Does great chasing toys too and seems to have almost kitten levels of energy, which would be great for playing with Milly if it wasn't for that whole murder the other cat problem.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Check out that butt wiggle pounce at 30s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKdcRdNsL-c

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

these two black blobs

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

This post makes my day much better

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MikeJF posted:

Check out that butt wiggle pounce at 30s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKdcRdNsL-c

i love momcat trills

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I don't know what the gently caress Chemical X was but the Professor better have their hazmat license or the EPA is going to rip him a new one for the Cinnamon incident.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Shifty Pony posted:

I don't know what the gently caress Chemical X was but the Professor better have their hazmat license or the EPA is going to rip him a new one for the Cinnamon incident.

:five:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

I can’t decide if the concept is too much of a pun. but I like it

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Mood

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

blackbeans :3:

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

izzy's a good cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'