Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Could God give LeBron teammates so bad even he couldn't make the Finals with them?
This poll is closed.
Yes 10 13.51%
No 13 17.57%
Trick question - LeBron is God in the flesh 51 68.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

it might be a series now??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Paperback Writer posted:

Drake would not beat the baby man.
theyd both cry. that much is certain.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That flop sweat... lol.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Klay tougher than Paul Pierce confirmed

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

poo poo he was about to put that down with two hands

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Spring Break My Heart posted:

i legitimately think drake has more muscle than curry.

Didn't drake have surgery to get abs?

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

i got a kick out of this

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Lebron has all time shoulders

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

not only do i think drake beats curry i think drake in the wheelchair beats him too

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Spacebump posted:

Didn't drake have surgery to get abs?

i didnt realize Ab Surgery was possible

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
am i the only one who thinks that wasn't that catastrophic an injury? he walked off under his own power even. i mean obviously that doesn't mean he can play hoop but i dunno. just a feeling

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

BWV posted:

his back is so strapped

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
OH MY

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

OK Kevin

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Kevin good?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

chunkles posted:

i didnt realize Ab Surgery was possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz_kDCBTBk

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Drake would body Curry. And by Drake I mean the person he hires to do his fighting for him.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Live on the other side:

**Curry chooses between Red or Blue milk**

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Brolander posted:

am i the only one who thinks that wasn't that catastrophic an injury? he walked off under his own power even. i mean obviously that doesn't mean he can play hoop but i dunno. just a feeling

It was very bad looking and could be nothing but it could be a lot

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
it took me a second to remember why JR Smith was being boo'd and i do not like that at all

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That was a clean block

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Brolander posted:

I've seen tons of guys (usually in football, though) get injured on light contact, walk off with a limp, and turns out they've damaged or torn their ACLs.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

BWV posted:

i feel like dwight howard takes it. ive always been insanely jealous of that dude's physique, especially when he is such a waxy rear end in a top hat

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Brolander posted:

i feel like dwight howard takes it. ive always been insanely jealous of that dude's physique, especially when he is such a waxy rear end in a top hat

i think he just really likes dbz

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Brolander posted:

So did Curry on his MCL this year. First JR Smith takes out Bogut, now Klay.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Brolander posted:

Yeah his torso looks like Optimus prime

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Kudos on the awesome OP.

Lets go Lebrons.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

i hope klay comes back and goes for 30

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Brolander posted:

dwight howard is disproportionate though. his shoulders are definitely the most impressive but lebron has the total package. and that is innuendo for his dick also.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

mdemone posted:

I've seen tons of guys (usually in football, though) get injured on light contact, walk off with a limp, and turns out they've damaged or torn their ACLs.

yeah about halfway through the post i added the disclaimer cause i thought i sounded stupid but looks like i was right so :shrug:

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

i think he just really likes dbz

Dwight's favourite Dragon Ball is GT

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Brolander posted:

You can walk with a torn ACL or any torn knee ligament, you just can't move laterally very well.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

mdemone posted:

Not trying to be top sky is falling, but that's exactly the type of injury that snaps your ACL.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

chunkles posted:

dwight howard is disproportionate though. his shoulders are definitely the most impressive but lebron has the total package. and that is innuendo for his dick also.

hes so loving hot du-i mean uh, i have great respect for this sportsman, this champion. straightly.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The Finals guy always has the best OP.

It's a tradition.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nice

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Teams doing well in the 1st against the Warriors always win

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

warcrimes posted:

So did Curry on his MCL this year. First JR Smith takes out Bogut, now Klay.

jr mvp

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Brolander posted:

david robinson had some impressive shoulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Earl

• Locked thread