Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

also tomorrow I’m leaving for a long trip to Japan and I’m going to miss the hell out of Lulu and Rokit. hopefully Rokit will be calmer upon my return, my friend who will be staying at my place looking after them will send reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

This is my favorite Dex pic

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

also tomorrow I’m leaving for a long trip to Japan and I’m going to miss the hell out of Lulu and Rokit. hopefully Rokit will be calmer upon my return, my friend who will be staying at my place looking after them will send reports

I hope Rokit has all As on his report cards

:ohdear:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
view from a nap

it's not dinner time cat god damnit

compromise achieved

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
bonus friends neighborhood cat lol

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXM1zLumMfw

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

:3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

When is Milly going to remove the stick from her rear end so Butters can be a free-range housecat?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Ofecks posted:

When is Milly going to remove the stick from her rear end so Butters can be a free-range housecat?

well she is a tortie, so give it a good 5-10 years :)

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Happy almost-birthday Carmen :3: you should post way more pictures of her both leading up to and on her birthday, because there can never be enough Carmen.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Winston has a very charismatic face

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

liking all these cats

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

bug and/or birdie spotted

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Churnin' Butters

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
i loev butters

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

bucket is so bucket

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bucket owns

Hepatic Lipidosis
Feb 17, 2016

m a j e s t i c f l o o f

Mr. Ozzy turns 12 this month, I got him when he was 4, I don't like that my boy is an old man

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

aw old fuzzball

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Ofecks posted:

mod sassinator posted:

well she is a tortie, so give it a good 5-10 years :)

Now that i'm home for a couple of weeks until my next week out of town i'll be putting in a lot of work this weekend and every evening on these two idiots. I do feel like its getting better.

Went cat petting today to give them a Butters update. There was a mother and daughter playing a sweet long-haired black and white cat. Turns out they had to surrender her because they are moving and all of the stress triggered a spraying rampage around the house. Its been a week and they come by every day to visit. After they left the cat sat at the end of the hall and watched them leave, it was heartbreaking. I wish they would reconsider, but she's so sweet, and I'm sure will go to a good home pretty quickly. She's got some minor to medium matting so maybe its a good thing in the end since it seems like they really didn't have time to take care of her. I spent the last 40 minutes until closing brushing and working on the mats but there are plenty left.

Hard to get a non blurry picture since she always just chased me for more pets :kimchi: Her name is Sassy and she is wonderful.

And then there was this...floof.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Hepatic Lipidosis posted:

Mr. Ozzy turns 12 this month, I got him when he was 4, I don't like that my boy is an old man

12 is not old! my cats are all over twelve, and like all cats they're going to live forever :unsmith:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

mod sassinator posted:

holy poo poo i'm a cat-haver now, just adopted a 2 month old tortoise colored girl!

the name from the shelter was cinderella but i'm trying to think of a new one. maybe carmen?

drat, taking pictures of kittens is hard. also i cannot use the laptop without it jumping on the keyboard haha

kittens are awesome

throw back to carmen as a 3 month old kitten. happy birthday little tortie shithead :)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

nina and suzie q are both 1000 years old. roosevelt was 20000 years old when he passed.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
She was so tiny

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
birthday shithead currently trying to eat the parmesan cheese shavings off my italian sausage and tomato sauce meal:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Tendai posted:

She was so tiny

yeah i remember when i adopted her the first time i saw her she was this tiny little fuzzy thing climbing right up the front of the cage. she was apparently just brought in the night before from a family that had kittens unexpectedly. she came in with an orange brother kitten that i was actually going to adopt first, but they said he had injured his jaw and might need more help. so they let me play with his sister and I remember she was so small I could basically cup my hands together and hold her. she was super curious and would immediately come over to investigate me so i didn't need much convincing to adopt her :) i had secretly wanted a tortie too

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Look at that chin splortch :eyepop:

I wish Purrin At Pantops was still around. That was the best place to go cat pettin. I adopted my former buddycat from there (RIP :()

Actually, correction - Caring For Creatures way the gently caress out in the middle of nowhere Fluvanna County is the best place, with their screen porches and a surprising number of lovebug cats.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
spilled coffee on myself cuz moo head butted the mug

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

birthday shithead currently trying to eat the parmesan cheese shavings off my italian sausage and tomato sauce meal:

yaaaaaaaay happy birthday :unsmith:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I leave for the airport in less than 6 hours and have a lot to do this morning and all I want to do is to pet my cats. At least in my one night in LA visiting my Mom I'll be able to see her cat Mister Kitty.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

soft and good.

so wiggly

mod sassinator posted:

did i tell carmen happy birthday? who knows. happy birthday!!!

Boogalo posted:

And then there was this...floof.

I love this floof, good floof, please tell me you pet them.

he is gonna kick so much rear end

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

happy cow
happy moo

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
seeet baby Abel

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0W1pRVRBE

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I adopted Marceline a month ago. Here's a big :love: to this pretty girl

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://v.redd.it/rgtpa8ljms211/DASH_4_8_M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

at SFO to head to LA (Japan flight tomorrow) and there is an excellent Maneki Neko exhibit here. a good sign I think. :3: