Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
So how dumb is cryingstevejobsdude.jpg except for Musk going to look?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Galaxy Brain:

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hahahaha, that original post wouldn't have been of note, but that reply did sanctify it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

frankenfreak posted:

Galaxy Brain:

Musk is pretty dumb.

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

frankenfreak posted:

Galaxy Brain:

Memes are the true accelerationism

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

don't mind me, I'm just laughing at the guy with the display name referencing one of the most corrupt men in Italian soccer

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
The first ever public unbreaking of a brain?

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1008034710071791616

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

god that is way too long of a thread for me to read. just write a blog post idiot

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Actually Twitter chains are a legitimate form of journalism and idea sharing, I can irrefutably illustrate this point in just a handful of sentences, first of all 1/85

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

frankenfreak posted:

Galaxy Brain:

twitter accelerationism

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
We should really create a gofundme for those that need it... like Disney.

https://twitter.com/miltonijohnson/status/1007019453006131205

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Mordiceius posted:

We should really create a gofundme for those that need it... like Disney.

https://twitter.com/miltonijohnson/status/1007019453006131205

Between the $500k that liberals donated to McCabe after he got fired (:qq: that poor old white guy's pension:qq:) and the few thousand dollars to donate to elon musk for a couch i think the take of tithing money to zillionaires has cooled down a bit

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
we already have a system for donating money to the rich it’s called CAPITALISM :mrgw:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

he's more lucid than usual, but still lol

quote:

“DEM LEADERS: Hold a die-in at the Capitol. Walk out en masse. Go on a hunger strike. Try every procedural maneuver in the book. Swarm the media with a unified message that America will not go down this ugly path. DO SOMETHING.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Grey Fox posted:

he's more lucid than usual, but still lol

Outside the oval offices window screaming "SIR? SIR?! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS SIR!"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

frankenfreak posted:

Galaxy Brain:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

It came from facebook

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

GWBBQ posted:

It came from facebook

I feel like your username is the bizarro world version of mine

edit: you've been here longer. it's me, i'm the bizarro gwbbq

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

FCKGW posted:

I feel like your username is the bizarro world version of mine

edit: you've been here longer. it's me, i'm the bizarro gwbbq
Mine is from an inside joke from college. One of our political science professors was an Army Reserve Colonel who was generally liberal and vocal about what he thought was wrong with Bush's foreign policy (this was during the first years of the Iraq War.) He would sometimes get himself worked up and go on rants. One of these concluded with something like "conflict in the Middle East has been happening for thousands of years for thousands of reasons, and now George W Barbecue thinks he can walk in, wave his hand, and make peace happen. It doesn't work that way."

Yours is the Windows key, right?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

GWBBQ posted:

Mine is from an inside joke from college. One of our political science professors was an Army Reserve Colonel who was generally liberal and vocal about what he thought was wrong with Bush's foreign policy (this was during the first years of the Iraq War.) He would sometimes get himself worked up and go on rants. One of these concluded with something like "conflict in the Middle East has been happening for thousands of years for thousands of reasons, and now George W Barbecue thinks he can walk in, wave his hand, and make peace happen. It doesn't work that way."

Yours is the Windows key, right?

Yes, made popular by this image

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

FCKGW posted:

hate that I was too young to be online enough to have experienced something this funny

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jesus christ i hate golf and people who like golf so much

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/23815139/phil-mickelson-withdraw-us-open-bizarre-display-13th-hole-shinnecock-hills

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

are we more on the side of the person who wrote a bunch of words about the integrity of the sport of golf and demanded that a player publicly apologize, or the guy who said “I’m sorry that you’re offended”?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

FCKGW posted:

I've had this key memorized for around 17 years now so your username always gives me a lil smile.

Ask me about going to bootleg computer shows with your "if there are no cops around, there are no laws" dad and having a place within walking distance of your house that would rent computer games/OSes and conveniently had cd burners for sale behind the counter. They would also give you photocopies of the manuals for games that had anticheat things. The only ones that were a pain in the rear end were the ones where you needed the red cellophane to decipher the poo poo.

DiggityDoink has issued a correction as of 09:22 on Jun 17, 2018

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pirate Radar posted:

are we more on the side of the person who wrote a bunch of words about the integrity of the sport of golf and demanded that a player publicly apologize, or the guy who said “I’m sorry that you’re offended”?

To be honest I'd not have much else to say to people being offended that I ragequit on a level of a ball smacking game either.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DiggityDoink posted:

I've had this key memorized for around 17 years now so your username always gives me a lil smile.

Ask me about going to bootleg computer shows with your "if there are no cops around, there are no laws" dad and having a place within walking distance of your house that would rent computer games/OSes and conveniently had cd burners for sale behind the counter. They would also give you photocopies of the manuals for games that had anticheat things. The only ones that were a pain in the rear end were the ones where you needed the red cellophane to decipher the poo poo.

I remember I had a bunch of those manuals possibly without the games attached when I was like 4 years old and couldn't reliably spell the games well enough to get them to run on XTreePro, so I'd just enjoy reading the manuals with all their secret codes and my own red cellophane.

Video game manuals used to be amazing. The Super Mario All-Stars one was a classic.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/1007698051979341824

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

these new striped pajamas are really comfortable, we even get patches

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/1008035156295344128

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

There's a special place in hell for this man and apparently it's Speaker of the House.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Pirate Radar posted:

Phil was way off of the lead and in full gently caress it mode so who cares IMO.

They were ranting about it during the entire broadcast yesterday and it got really tiring. It's not he beat someone to death with that putter.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

whomupclicklike posted:

god that is way too long of a thread for me to read. just write a blog post idiot

Nobody clicks on blog posts.

People who are on twitter don't click on something that makes them leave twitter. It's why people screenshot text from articles and write long twitter threads.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

C-Euro posted:

Phil was way off of the lead and in full gently caress it mode so who cares IMO.

They were ranting about it during the entire broadcast yesterday and it got really tiring. It's not he beat someone to death with that putter.

Golf is an environmental disaster anyway. Things like this convince me that we would lose nothing by banning it.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
https://twitter.com/GenMhayden/status/1008035777455026178
imagine the implications

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

what a miserable person, i hope an alligator eats her

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

What is the "controversy" here? He broke a golf rule? Also why was he supposed to apology for anything?

shirts and skins posted:

Golf is an environmental disaster anyway. Things like this convince me that we would lose nothing by banning it.

Abandoned golf courses are good for the environment though, assuming of course they stay abandoned and aren't rezoned.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

at some point, somebody will release a consolidated Harry Potter book with Bible citation style and it will be approved by Rowling, because she actively encourages cosplay as politics

https://twitter.com/dakami/status/1008004238536916992

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

at some point, somebody will release a consolidated Harry Potter book with Bible citation style and it will be approved by Rowling, because she actively encourages cosplay as politics

https://twitter.com/dakami/status/1008004238536916992

How the gently caress is he not getting ratio'd to hell and back lol

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Smirr posted:

How the gently caress is he not getting ratio'd to hell and back lol
Because Harry Potter is the most important literary work in human history, encompassing all humanity can be, from the highest high to the lowest low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Snop k:d's Dumblyedoo