Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

bring back old gbs posted:

Yeah resource distribution aside, if you packed Americans into a city as densely as Japanese people manage to cram into Tokyo you could fit the entire country's population in a single state. And not one of the big ones.

Forget the country, the whole world ain't that dense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
e: gently caress my mother ^^^^ :argh:

~i guess we don't need the image twice~

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

How are u posted:

e: gently caress my mother ^^^^ :argh:

I apologize for beating you to the picture. Now we can all discuss how inhumane it'd be to force everyone on earth to live in Arkansas

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it turns out the expanse was a prequel to star wars

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Kurr de la Cruz posted:

My body is ready.

Seriously like just give me one full episode of her just yelling hilarious profanities at everyone around here, like full metal jacket style. Just nonstop.

:getin:

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Oh my god please let Wil Wheaton be a certain Martian admiral for the nerd-tears it would cause... :cawg:

:getin: (when he’s not wesley he’s actually not thaaaat bad though)

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Speaking of spoilers: :ssh:
(Preview for tonight)
https://twitter.com/casanvar/status/1012040630057553926?s=21

:getin:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

suck my woke dick posted:

:getin: (when he’s not wesley he’s actually not thaaaat bad though)

I just like seeing him in things because $FANBASE_OF_THING flips their poo poo like he shot their dog or something. That will never not be funny to me.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Proteus Jones posted:

I just like seeing him in things because $FANBASE_OF_THING flips their poo poo like he shot their dog or something. That will never not be funny to me.

Yeah, I really enjoy him these days and feel guilty in hindsight for hating Wesley, but the schadenfreude I get from watching some die-hard Trekkies flip their poo poo over him is A+ Good Stuff.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i dont care that much but seeing him or even adam savage on anything kinda just takes my mind off the show for a split second, which sucks because i'm usually really engrossed.

cool stuff is happening! wait, is that *squints* that dude from that other thing. that's weird

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

logikv9 posted:

i dont care that much but seeing him or even adam savage on anything kinda just takes my mind off the show for a split second, which sucks because i'm usually really engrossed.

cool stuff is happening! wait, is that *squints* that dude from that other thing. that's weird

I'm like that with basically every actor tho. "Wait, isn't that that woman from that thing?" and I end up on imdb to discover that she was, in fact, juror #4 on some episode of Castle and I wasn't just going crazy

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
People freaking out about the possibility of Wheaton on the show missed a name drop who I'd LOVE to see actually get a role

quote:

Any guest stars you want to see?
Anvar: Rainn Wilson is a buddy of mine, and he came in big helping us save the show.

JossiRossi fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 27, 2018

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

JossiRossi posted:

quote:

Any guest stars you want to see? 
Anvar: Rainn Wilson is a buddy of mine, and he came in big helping us save the show

Bears
Beets
Battlestar Galactica The Expanse

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Azhais posted:

I'm like that with basically every actor tho. "Wait, isn't that that woman from that thing?" and I end up on imdb to discover that she was, in fact, juror #4 on some episode of Castle and I wasn't just going crazy

i get that a little bit too but it's less "disruptive" because it doesn't happen often (i need to watch more poo poo) and mainly because will wheaton / adam savage types are more known for being themselves at this point

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

haha. book Avasarala is way more salty than the TV one, so buckle up for that.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

uber_stoat posted:

haha. book Avasarala is way more salty than the TV one, so buckle up for that.
I will be very disappointed if the first scene of Season 4 isn't Avasarala just looking into the camera and dropping a string of profanity.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

JossiRossi posted:

People freaking out about the possibility of Wheaton on the show missed a name drop who I'd LOVE to see actually get a role

Rainn Wilson is Marco Inaros

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lord Hydronium posted:

I will be very disappointed if the first scene of Season 4 isn't Avasarala just looking into the camera and dropping a string of profanity.

Also no more annoying commercials in the middle of the show.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

JossiRossi posted:

I'm drawing a blank on who I'd want him to play on The Expanse, but he made a good Harry Mudd, so I'd be down for it.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Toast Museum posted:

I'm drawing a blank on who I'd want him to play on The Expanse, but he made a good Harry Mudd, so I'd be down for it.

I can't think of a good book analogue, but I bet he'd be a good Martian. Would be able to lean into some of the goofier Martian elements while still selling it with sincerity.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

Rainn Wilson is Marco Inaros

:aaaaa:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

JossiRossi posted:

I can't think of a good book analogue, but I bet he'd be a good Martian. Would be able to lean into some of the goofier Martian elements while still selling it with sincerity.

The most memorable non-main character martian was Lopez.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

I think you'll find it was Colonel Welcome Mat.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Wait, I know: (minor character) whichever Inaros guy it is that has that bit where he puts on an MCRN uniform and goes "I'M MARTIAN Y'ALL! HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY."

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
How long until the episode drops on Amazon? Is it shortly after the original airing or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Wil Wheaton should’ve been Maneo.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Toast Museum posted:

Wait, I know: (minor character) whichever Inaros guy it is that has that bit where he puts on an MCRN uniform and goes "I'M MARTIAN Y'ALL! HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY."

You're probably joking but I want to see this so hard

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

tooterfish posted:

I think you'll find it was Colonel Welcome Mat.

Lieutenant Floor Paneling

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

TimWinter posted:

How long until the episode drops on Amazon? Is it shortly after the original airing or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Midnight pacific time

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

CainsDescendant posted:

You're probably joking but I want to see this so hard

I mean, there's probably a better use of his talent, but I'd love to see it anyway.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holden just came up and said hi to me holy poo poo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

Holden just came up and said hi to me holy poo poo

I looked one of them babies in the eyes and it tried to eat me but I ate him first

I ate him first

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mao just crashed our party too wtf

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You lucky goon you

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

Lieutenant Floor Paneling
I promoted him for services to Mars.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

my body is ready

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Toast Museum posted:

Assistant to the Captain

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gently caress i missed the first part

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Oh poo poo, it's Fancy!

"Hey, I'm Jim. What are you in for?"

Holden trying to be cool and thinking he nailed it was adorable.

JossiRossi fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jun 28, 2018

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
guessing she ran out of rage pills

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

logikv9 posted:

guessing she ran out of rage pills

They pumped her full of blockers to prevent it from working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
"You were expecting mutiny?"

Well, actually... :haw:

Love what they've done with Show Ashford! :swoon: