Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
This guy did it perfect. I love when guys say babygirl and I love the offer to snuggle and binge

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Also its always a good idea to give products / snacks lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Arrow sucks

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
uh, ok here's my take on that:

'hey, you're been acting weird lately, are you ok? have fun eating ice cream and crying or whatever, you know where to find me.'

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
stop posting, skylark.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Mozi posted:

uh, ok here's my take on that:

'hey, you're been acting weird lately, are you ok? have fun eating ice cream and crying or whatever, you know where to find me.'

Offering to GIVE ice cream or whatever the snacks are is better.The offer to be there and provide, is what makes it above and beyond, and truly amazing text to receive.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Why would I want to fatten up my girlfriend?

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

This feels like a thread I have read already.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why would a woman want to be infantilized?

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!

Burt Sexual posted:

Why would a woman want to be infantilized?

Guys we have a live one here.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hey I noticed you’ve been weird lately. Would it help if I nutted on your face y/n?

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
He sounds like a beta cuck soyboy.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
“Hey baby, I know you haven’t been yourself lately and I want to be sympathetic and all but honestly I’m still pissed about how last night I asked if you wanted to go to my parents for thanksgiving this year and I know I’m not supposed to describe a woman’s emotional range as psychotic but I’m really struggling to find another to word to describe your threat to hold my head under water until the bubbles stopped. What do you want for dinner, I’m thinking about bringing home Thai.”

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Snacks are good. I support snacks.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What a clingy rear end in a top hat.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The ultimate thing would be if he came over with fast food (Taco Bell, In N Out, Chipotle or something like that), and also brought like flowers and giftcard for Sephora or other good stores. And snuggled and watched prestige TV shows while cuddling like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
ban thread, gas OP

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Just suck his dick already, drat

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Skylark posted:

The ultimate thing would be if he came over with fast food (Taco Bell, In N Out, Chipotle or something like that), and also brought like flowers and giftcard for Sephora or other good stores. And snuggled and watched prestige TV shows while cuddling like this

Those are dead people. They died from the Taco Bell farts under the blanket. Netflix has been saying "Are you still watching 'Mad Men'?" for days.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
There needs to be a romantic mood and stuiff like THIS text and giving products creates it

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
No there doesn't just suck his donger because he does nice things in general

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if only there were a way to sing ice cream into existence

all i can do is make dogs and coyotes howl furiously

im afraid my singing might do the same to a lady or gent

but if ice cream fell from my.mouth like angel poo poo i bet people would get in love with me

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

Those are dead people. They died from the Taco Bell farts under the blanket. Netflix has been saying "Are you still watching 'Mad Men'?" for days.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Gatekeeper posted:

if only there were a way to sing ice cream into existence

all i can do is make dogs and coyotes howl furiously

im afraid my singing might do the same to a lady or gent

but if ice cream fell from my.mouth like angel poo poo i bet people would get in love with me

I'm sure this is what that pink chick who died in FF7 thought as she sung to the street urchins. Or maybe it was that horse girl from Zelda 64, serenading the chickens for ice cream.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Like honestly I can respect the sentiment, but I think we should all show some more self respect on what kind of things we would like and demand to receive in situations like this. Personally I would never think of sliding into a lonely lass's DMs unless I could deliver on the mummified head of at least one local oligarch.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
why dont you just gently caress girls OP

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Everything Skylark likes sucks.

Because Skylark is basic af and that is not okay.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Jonny 290 posted:

why dont you just gently caress girls OP

THat would probably result in more romantic text and bingeing of content I like but Im only attracted to hunky men c'est la vie.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Everything Skylark likes sucks.

Because Skylark is basic af and that is not okay.

Theres no rules against being basic.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Hey I noticed you’ve been weird lately. Would it help if I nutted on your face y/n?

Is this offer open for regular friends, too?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I've come (lol) around over these last 7 years and now I love Skylark and her gimmick

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Skylark posted:

Theres no rules against being basic.

That doesn’t make it okay.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

When someone is pushing you away it's because they want you away from them

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

You seem like a bitch.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Breakfast Feud posted:

ban thread, gas OP

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Netflix and anal.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Skylark posted:

Im only attracted to hunky men c'est la vie.

PM me

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I propose that skylark and pick are the same person with radical bipolar disorder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Skylark posted:

There needs to be a romantic mood and stuiff like THIS text and giving products creates it

I absolutely love products. I love seeing the look on my girlfriends face when I pick the right brand for her to engage with

• Locked thread