Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
More from that exchange

HolePisser1982 posted:

[compiling and sorting thousands of womens profile pictures to jerk off to] You need to get out more dude. Lmao

ol yeller posted:

aww, baby want his bottle? *said while molesting a baby*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that whole thread is great

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Some favorite from granos thread:

In soviet Russia, you still call the police on granos.

granos exits the paddywagon and is led in shackles into the jail, awaiting his cell assignment. While he is in the communal intake cell, another soon-to-be inmate stands up, clanks on the bars and demands his one phone call. He calls the police.

E: gently caress me I just tried to read the granos post. I don't have the mental fortitude to read the granos post. Jesus reading that sniveling creep rear end poo poo gives me a skin rash

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 09:35 on Jul 28, 2018

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Didn't the story about the guy trying to film his stepsister wind up with an internet detective calling his family?

I'm not confusing it with "hello I'm from the internet", that was a different doxx phone call.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Karate Bastard posted:

E: gently caress me I just tried to read the granos post. I don't have the mental fortitude to read the granos post. Jesus reading that sniveling creep rear end poo poo gives me a skin rash

You should call the police.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you're all granos alts

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
A rabbi, a priest, and an imam walk into a bar.
They call the police on Granos.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Choco1980 posted:

Didn't the story about the guy trying to film his stepsister wind up with an internet detective calling his family?

I'm not confusing it with "hello I'm from the internet", that was a different doxx phone call.

I remember "I'm from the internet," that one was a kid that used I think his mom's credit card to buy Chinese whey protein or something. I remember that the "mom" on the phone turned out to be him. Also later he came back and tried to have business selling "magnetrons" as if they weren't just the guts of old microwaves.

I remember someone also posting a thread about making "synthetic" urine that turned out to just be reconstituted urine, can't remember if it's the same guy.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Baron von Eevl posted:

I remember someone also posting a thread about making "synthetic" urine that turned out to just be reconstituted urine, can't remember if it's the same guy.

Like, to help people pass drug tests he dehydrated and crystallized his own piss and sold it in packets?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

Didn't that turn out to be a hoax? Or was that the sniffing-my-sister's panties guy?

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Anyone have the lyrics to the rear end-eating version of Gin & Juice some goon wrote?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pirate Radar posted:

Like, to help people pass drug tests he dehydrated and crystallized his own piss and sold it in packets?

He never said why, but he wanted to buy urea and add other (probably pee-derived) ingredients. I seem to remember him being like "but it's technically not pee, right? It's like synthetic pee? So it's legal to throw it at someone? Hypothetically?"

hosed up if true.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
You missed my favourite one

Guy Mann posted:

Goons in 2008: this guy was making creepy comments on Awful Yearbook, thankfully Helldump got him banned immediately

Goons in 2013: after months of work the redditbomb had been successful and r/creepshots is gone, go us

Goons in 2018: oh is the little baby's fee-fees triggered by this wall of teenage girls in braces at the world cup that I bump every time I jerk off to it? Don't like it don't read it, snowflake. God I miss the old days when this forum was cool

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Choco1980 posted:

This just reminded be of the woman who discovered her step son had used her credit card without permission to order an anal fleshlight. When she confronted him he freaked out so hard he peed himself. The thread had a poll with choices that included, among others, "tell his father" and "find him a nice Jewish boy."

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

tight aspirations posted:

Didn't that turn out to be a hoax? Or was that the sniffing-my-sister's panties guy?

That one was the panty sniffer. Don't know about the other guy.

There's well over a hundred thousand registered accounts, statistically some of them are gonna belong to weirdos.

I've also been on these dead gay forums for 11 years. I am not the same person I was when I was 19.

Jesus.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Bertrand Hustle posted:

There's well over a hundred thousand registered accounts, statistically some of them are gonna belong to weirdos.

I've also been on these dead gay forums for 11 years. I am not the same person I was when I was 19.

Jesus.

its really interesting to see the change over time. or the fact that there are still new goons

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Deptfordx posted:

Starting to think Piers Morgan is sexually aroused by publically humiliating himself.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Jesus.

I started lurking in 2008 or so and the weird poo poo I’ve seen here is... really something. Too bad a lot of my favorites died with waffleimages. The dollfucker thread stands out as a highlight.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Jesus.

More than 200,000 now.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

More like undead gay forums tbh

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I started lurking in 2008 or so and the weird poo poo I’ve seen here is... really something. Too bad a lot of my favorites died with waffleimages. The dollfucker thread stands out as a highlight.

the dude with the triangle mouth who abused his disabled "girlfriend" who he used for her social security check so he could buy rubber fuckdoll girlfriends and post as them online? that poo poo was awesome in the worst way

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Gatekeeper posted:

the dude with the triangle mouth who abused his disabled "girlfriend" who he used for her social security check so he could buy rubber fuckdoll girlfriends and post as them online? that poo poo was awesome in the worst way

Yep, that dude. Someone in the SA sagas thread provided the links to four of the threads today. Good blast from the past right there.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Jesus.

On the bright side: you are not the same person you were when you were 19.

There is not a single person in this world, not one, who didn't need some serious loving work done on their personality and general self at 19.

Imagine trying to navigate the relationships in your life with the mentality most 19 year olds have. Yikes.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Taciturn Tactician posted:

You missed my favourite one

owned by guy mann, someone put that guy on suicide watch, ASAP!

edit: on second thought don't actually stop him from killing himself, just you know, watch.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I dunno why this thread got gassed, it’s incredible.

little munchkin posted:

40 year-old man: Things are going pretty rough for me at the moment. My kids and wife don't respect me, and my career is unfulfilling. It's so distressing to see the things you devoted 20 years of your life to turn so sour.
Second 40 year-old man: I can totally relate, my favorite web forum has gone to poo poo for me. We used to make fun of 9/11 and send harassing messages to mentally ill people, things i still find hilarious after all these years. Now suddenly the place is full of millennial SJWs telling us veterans that it's wrong to sexualize children.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Bertrand Hustle posted:

More like undead gay forums tbh

YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT HASSS NO LIFE!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

A Moose posted:

owned by guy mann, someone put that guy on suicide watch, ASAP!

edit: on second thought don't actually stop him from killing himself, just you know, watch.

Wow. I just realized. I always thought it was you know like a stop watch or something

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Karate Bastard posted:

Wow. I just realized. I always thought it was you know like a stop watch or something

Maybe you got it mixed up with the death clock app???

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Ariong posted:

I dunno why this thread got gassed, it’s incredible.

GBS and FYAD posters pathetically and passive-aggressively sniping at each other is all QQCS is good for, so just wait a couple more days and a new thread will open up for more of that good good content.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

mrmcd posted:

Oh look, another dinosaur tech company trying to hamfistedly copy the Steve Jobs era of Apple.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Dayum

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

Super Waffle posted:

Anyone have the lyrics to the rear end-eating version of Gin & Juice some goon wrote?

jumpman16 posted:

rollin down the street
foggin windows
lickin on lizzy's deuce
laiiiid back
wit my ride smellin funny while im toungin her behind

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Much obliged :tipshat:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:thurman:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Modus Pwnens posted:

Someone help me turn my monitor on

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

elise the great posted:

I would gently caress that up like a coyote in a rabbit nest. No questions, no hesitations, just utter obliteration, God getting revenge on the dinosaurs. Imagine me, a spy, furtive in the alley as the dark figures close in, knowing I have one chance left to live, looking down at this monstrosity clenched in my hands and knowing that it contains the one secret message that could lose my homeland the war. I would slam dunk that poo poo into my duodenum so hard I’d have to reel my hand back out by the elbow. gently caress you, I WANT THAT THING

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Who was the goon that would make seemingly innocuous posts that eventually led into an explicit description of making GBS threads?

It was like a LoB level gimmick, to the point where you'd see a posts of a certain length and immediately check the user name.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
are you thinking of Kirk's infamous Razer meltdown?: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459842

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Who was the goon that would make seemingly innocuous posts that eventually led into an explicit description of making GBS threads?

It was like a LoB level gimmick, to the point where you'd see a posts of a certain length and immediately check the user name.

I remember Hakan would write long posts that would derail wildly and go to some crazy places, not sure if they all ended in shittown.

But those posts are almost old enough to drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

CannonFodder posted:

I remember Haken would write long posts that would derail wildly and go to some crazy places, not sure if they all ended in shittown.

Hakan! Yes! Thank you!