Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Conservatives claim they stand against sissies and degenerates, but they fly the same colors as those they claim to be against.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1024691205349625856?s=19

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
"Women have sex!" Says the angry middle aged man.

"Isn't that grossly unfair?"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

let's think of the real victims here: fat old rich guys having sex with Playboy models

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

i can't stand all these harlots trying to make me honor my own contracts

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

i can't stand all these harlots trying to make me honor my own contracts

the invisible handjob

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

is there a term like 'lumpenprole' where you're a prole benefiting from the dysfunction of capitalism, except you're taking it out of the capitalists instead

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

StashAugustine posted:

is there a term like 'lumpenprole' where you're a prole benefiting from the dysfunction of capitalism, except you're taking it out of the capitalists instead

Future capitalist

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I like how the exposed buttock seems to have a warning label stamped on it.

He should have read the instructions first.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

damm :(

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

the mafia, known for their practice of having sex with wealthy men

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Root.

Wayne Root.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

capitalism is more of an inescapable fact of life that will assert itself in human culture with your permission or not

like toilets

no one really likes toilets, but the people that want to talk about abolishing toilets are insane

they want to discuss a world without toilets and when you try to get them to explain how they plan to arrive at this utopia it becomes clear that the sum total of their plan is to make pooping illegal

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Trabisnikof posted:

capitalism is more of an inescapable fact of life that will assert itself in human culture with your permission or not

like toilets

no one really likes toilets, but the people that want to talk about abolishing toilets are insane

they want to discuss a world without toilets and when you try to get them to explain how they plan to arrive at this utopia it becomes clear that the sum total of their plan is to make pooping illegal

it’s cool how Jesus did not poop

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Trabisnikof posted:

like toilets

Usually people come here to post the takes of 3rd parties.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Usually people come here to post the takes of 3rd parties.

oh don't worry, but it is from sa :v:

Trabisnikof has issued a correction as of 09:22 on Aug 2, 2018

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

https://twitter.com/nataliejohnsonn/status/1024672314179432449

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Trabisnikof posted:

like toilets

"Also free toilet paper is slavery." -The WSJ editorial board.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trabisnikof posted:

like toilets

Your conflating the concept of capitalism with an economy you loving idiot

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well consider this. I once gave a cigarette to my friend for 50 cents. Looks like capitalism is inescapable,

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://twitter.com/toadmeister/status/1024949548794503168

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
toby young knows all about free speech considering he lost a government job from his mates for speaking at a conference about eugenics with someone asking a question for the ages "is it really so wrong to gently caress kids if you drug them beforehand so they don't know you did?"

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1024984432795705345

i did not click and read the article

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Patrick Stewart as lenin saying never trust liberals . YouTube

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

We can tell because you're not posting from an asylum

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

So to prevent women from blackmailing them by admitting their affairs, they should come forward and admit the affairs? do I have that right?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

luv too vote for a traitor to own the libs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

got any sevens posted:

luv too vote for a traitor to own the libs

But Chelsea Manning isn't running anymore

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

fruit on the bottom posted:

So to prevent women from blackmailing them by admitting their affairs, they should come forward and admit the affairs? do I have that right?

Seems like the best solution is to not get married and simply gently caress around all they like. Won't matter then.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I unfortunately did do both, as I was curious to see what someone who apparently clerked under RGB had to say. Her extremely well thought out and ironclad arguments for why dems should support Kavanaugh are as follows:

- Yes, it's a shame that Republicans hosed over Garland, but two wrongs don't make a right
- She invited him to a panel on reviewing a film about college debate and Kavanaugh said ok
- He said something nice to a student once which proved he cares about students
- He's friendly
- He's hired many female staffers
- If dems refuse to nominate him, they'll "alienate" people who think he's extremely qualified

Yet despite all this, I somehow remain unpersuaded.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Democrats should support Kavanaugh because it gets my article clicks and will help senpai notice me.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Please give my son a recommendation letter, senpai.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://mobile.twitter.com/RichardBHoward/status/1025108872812482560

one of the replies calls him a smoothbrain lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Conservatives claim they stand against sissies and degenerates, but they fly the same colors as those they claim to be against.

where the gently caress did the whole "the french are dumb cowards" poo poo come from, if anything, the french are overly brave and bloodthirsty.

Mr Interweb posted:

I unfortunately did do both, as I was curious to see what someone who apparently clerked under RGB had to say. Her extremely well thought out and ironclad arguments for why dems should support Kavanaugh are as follows:

- Yes, it's a shame that Republicans hosed over Garland, but two wrongs don't make a right
- She invited him to a panel on reviewing a film about college debate and Kavanaugh said ok
- He said something nice to a student once which proved he cares about students
- He's friendly
- He's hired many female staffers
- If dems refuse to nominate him, they'll "alienate" people who think he's extremely qualified

Yet despite all this, I somehow remain unpersuaded.

lol, gently caress this stupid rear end in a top hat.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

where the gently caress did the whole "the french are dumb cowards" poo poo come from, if anything, the french are overly brave and bloodthirsty.

the only war your average american knows about is ww2 and they don't teach the part about the resistance under nazi occupation in chud school

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/RichardBHoward/status/1025154799803752449?s=19

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
This man has been frozen in ice for the last fifty some years

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

the world is mathematically impossible, like a bumble bee

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the french are a passionate and warlike people whose love of cheese and wine has slaked their blood thirst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the only war your average american knows about is ww2 and they don't teach the part about the resistance under nazi occupation in chud school

The French Resistance is overrated. Really though all right wing resentment of France today comes from them refusing to participate in the Iraq invasion.