Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I finally meet up with an old elementary school crush and we are about to do the nasty, she takes a gander at my post pubescent dilz..
"My goodness, you’ve grown!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Asking the guy that cleans my pool as he dumps a bunch of nasty chemicals into the water, “I’ve been wondering… what are midi-chlorines?”

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Frimmin on the frim fram. Frimmin on the fram.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Murray Mantoinette posted:

That's impossible even for a computer!

"Only my new powers can do that."

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Co-worker: Hey, how's it goin'?

Me: There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic. This separatist movement, under the leadership of the mysterious Count Dooku, has made it difficult for the limited number of Jedi Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy. Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Jedi...

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Universe Master posted:

During sex "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick"

"I don't care what you smell, get in there!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Aatrek talking to a cop about the kid he babysat

"I have felt him"

• Locked thread