Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
“Pork Skin” is such a level 10 diss, I love it so much 😍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Holy poo poo azealia banks owns lmao

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
azealia's superpower is that she's a chud on the side of good, usually.

Alioth
May 21, 2015
lmao I'm dying to see how musk responds on twitter. there's no way he has the self control to let this go

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Agronox posted:

“Pork Skin” is such a level 10 diss, I love it so much 😍

isn't that what those blue dudes from Star Trek Enterprise called humans?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bushiz posted:

azealia's superpower is that she's a chud on the side of good, usually.

Her superpower is that she's mean as poo poo and has way less inhibitions than a woman in the music industry normally has. The woman viciously owned a 14 year old for telling her to "simmer down".

red19fire
May 26, 2010

bring back old gbs posted:

the actual azalea banks images are amazing:

:magical:

Good god, this could be the greatest burn of all time. Devastating.

Also Elon's sad dad bod in the Grimes-as-horse-girl photo makes so much sense as a side effect of bad PCT after an 'I'm a tech genius I don't need to consult experts' steroid regime.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Bushiz posted:

the fact that the trial of elon musk might have azealia banks recounting the weekend where he tried to get grimes to get her to fly across the country for a weird sex thing is so 2018 I cannot wait for what happens next.

it's only monday babey :getin:

Godlovesus
Oct 16, 2015

Ask me about continually throwing myself at the enemy and losing every single time in EU4 Multiplayer.

I mean dunking on Musk. Sure and fine and all.

I’m not so comfortable with the whole Grimes hate thing? I mean she’s a third party and no Elaine Chao so how about we crow less about that and focus on Musk instead?

Edit: also while funny for A. Banks to dunk on the whitey nerdlord, still a terrible person

Godlovesus has issued a correction as of 20:50 on Aug 13, 2018

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I don't care if she sacrifices chickens in her closet, azalea banks is a-ok.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Only way for Musk to save himself is to go full acidhead guru and sell his company for the betterment of mankind

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Godlovesus posted:

I’m not so comfortable with the whole Grimes hate thing? I mean she’s a third party and no Elaine Chao so how about we crow less about that and focus on Musk instead?

the only one dunking on grimes here is azalea banks?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Godlovesus posted:

Edit: also while funny for A. Banks to dunk on the whitey nerdlord, still a terrible person

shes mad that Grimes ditched her at Musk's house for three days though? If I'm understanding this delish drama correctly tho

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Being bullied by azalea banks is a formative moment for every aspiring pop star

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Godlovesus posted:

grimes defended donating big bucks to republicans and the lovely workplace at tesla she actively wanted to support evil poo poo in public

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I have no opinion on Grimes but this poo poo right here is some masterclass dunking on someone and I can't help but respect that.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

gently caress grimes, you pathetic nerd

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Like, if Grimes got dunked any harder here she would have to legally change her last name to Spalding.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Wheeee posted:

gently caress grimes, you pathetic nerd

Thank you for this candid look inside Elon's mind

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Last Chance posted:

shes mad that Grimes ditched her at Musk's house for three days though? If I'm understanding this delish drama correctly tho

I have no idea what actually happened but my palm reading of that instagram meltdown is they were trying to do some song collab/threesome thing but Musky did too much acid and holed up in his dark tower the whole weekend instead

I will continue making fun of Grimes because she is 30 years old, dates a nearly 50 year old manchild sociopath, and has creepy spider fingers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Every single thing she says here: :discourse:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
how is tsla closing up today. who is buying it at this point

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All the most powerful pop stars were able to relatively easily defuse banks attacks, it's only the weaklings who get crushed.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Trabisnikof posted:

grimes defended donating big bucks to republicans and the lovely workplace at tesla she actively wanted to support evil poo poo in public

"What no of course they don't want to unionize not one of my tyrannical boyfriend's employees said they did when totally asked them one time."

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Godlovesus posted:

:chloe:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Hahahahah this is great and totally reflects the way I've always felt about Musk. Like the guy is just genuinely dumb and it confuses me that other people can't see it. Apparently Azealea Banks is one of the enlightened few who can correctly perceive Musk.

Alioth posted:

lmao I'm dying to see how musk responds on twitter. there's no way he has the self control to let this go

dude's gonna drop an n-bomb. I bet this is all part of Azealea Banks' grand plan

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 20:59 on Aug 13, 2018

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Godlovesus posted:

people who are famous are the only class which "guilt by association" is acceptably applicable

you lay down with elon, you get the musk

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

cumshitter posted:

how is tsla closing up today. who is buying it at this point

I don’t really recommend this, but if you want to know, go on over to the “daily investor thread” at r/teslamotors.

https://youtu.be/KHJbSvidohg

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

is there any proof that Banks is actually at Musk's house? I'm pretty sure she made that up lmao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We will find out more details as the drama unfolds

Godlovesus
Oct 16, 2015

Ask me about continually throwing myself at the enemy and losing every single time in EU4 Multiplayer.

Over Easy posted:

people who are famous are the only class which "guilt by association" is acceptably applicable

you lay down with elon, you get the musk

Nice.

Is Grimes famous enough though? Discuss

I do wish Tesla and Musk would sink so we can all be unified in smugness and maybe keep the hope that people can get their just desserts (spoiler they won’t)

Captain_Maclaine posted:

"What no of course they don't want to unionize not one of my tyrannical boyfriend's employees said they did when totally asked them one time."

Not gonna lie, when I heard that I was like that’s one of the stupidest things she’s ever said, besides the whole donating to republicans thing, which I just attribute to bad cynicism.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like dunking on Grimes is actually an act of benevolence. It will be better for her in the long run if people dunk on her for dating someone like Elon Musk. Any time in the future she starts to consider dating a rich white South African tech CEO, she will remember this whole episode.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

it's always okay to dunk on famous people

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

:wow:

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

I feel like the part about Grimes coddling Elon after he went on Twitter while being on acid means he was breaking down over mean things people were saying to him which rules

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
azealia banks waiting endlessly in elon's musks apartment like waiting for godot

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
a very good Matt Levine column about the situation:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-08-13/funding-for-elon-musk-s-tesla-buyout-wasn-t-so-secure

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Ytlaya posted:

Hahahahah this is great and totally reflects the way I've always felt about Musk. Like the guy is just genuinely dumb and it confuses me that other people can't see it. Apparently Azealea Banks is one of the enlightened few who can correctly perceive Musk.

dude's gonna drop an n-bomb. I bet this is all part of Azealea Banks' grand plan

maybe it'll be a k-bomb for some extra-spicy south african racism

thatll really throw some americans for a loop lmao

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gunshow Poophole posted:

maybe it'll be a k-bomb for some extra-spicy south african racism

thatll really throw some americans for a loop lmao

Nah we've all seen Lethal Weapon 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU