Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

I can only assume this was trolling. But I was in a gambit match and we won the first round but lost the second two. At first I thought the people I was matched with just really sucked, but then at the end when it displayed stats it showed that I was the only person who didn't have 40+ lost motes...

It just seems like such a bizarre waste of time. They don't get anything out of it and I certainly don't care if I win or lose as all I need are completed matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

Keep us updated lol

Awesome stream. Great fireteam size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get your light. Thanks for the motivation. 

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Awesome stream. Great fireteam size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get your light. Thanks for the motivation. 

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

el B posted:

Keep us updated lol

he's still working on it

edit: he's still working on it

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014
Finally got my first exotic after three weeks, the Lord of Wolves, but I had to make another character and boost it up to the new level to get it. It's a pretty fun exotic even if you keep running out of bullets. Just pumping rounds into bossess' faces five at a time.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

actionjackson posted:

he's still working on it

edit: he's still working on it

Two men trying to wrangle a worm - a sensual tale of destiny

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Went from 528 to 535 today. Solid day. Hopefully I can get around 550 next week. I’d like to try the raid at some point but that may be a while off for me.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

Two men trying to wrangle a worm - a sensual tale of destiny

They actually did it hahaha

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Anyone wanting to play late at night or is Aussie then apply for AusGoons below:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=125806

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Things I learned solo queuing gambit today:

1. Don't
2. Even if you want a bounty real quick it's not worth the effort
3. Pubbies don't understand math, if you have enough to summon a primeval, double what everyone else does because one will be a dumbshit, invade, and lose twelve motes
4. The Drifter doesn't always pay attention and forgets to announce the invader until after they have shot you with sleeper simulant
5. The Drifter is watching a Crucible game on occasion and gets confused and occasionally declares that the invader is dead while the invader is punching you in the face

I got like three challenges done at once but god drat

actionjackson posted:

They actually did it hahaha

lmao nice

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

elpaganoescapa posted:

Finally got my first exotic after three weeks, the Lord of Wolves, but I had to make another character and boost it up to the new level to get it. It's a pretty fun exotic even if you keep running out of bullets. Just pumping rounds into bossess' faces five at a time.

Lord of Wolves is really fun in PVP if you get the first kill with it the perk procs you’ll pump 10 rounds into the next person and it’s like opening them up with a chainsaw. It sits right in the fusion rifle range but without a charge and will start to flinch their special shot too.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I killed Oryx, but stairs? That poo poo's impossible.

https://i.imgur.com/JRWJ3li.gifv

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I just got a full auto Parcel of Stardust with Rampage, thanks Drifter :eyepop:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

RBA Starblade posted:

I just got a full auto Parcel of Stardust with Rampage, thanks Drifter :eyepop:

I had that and sharded it because that shotgun is super unstable with full auto

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

SBJ posted:

I had that and sharded it because that shotgun is super unstable with full auto

Hopped off before I could try it but it has some stabilizing perks so hopefully not too bad, it's basically what I've been waiting in a shotgun.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
i really wish the destiny API tracked gambit stats better because lmao gambit today

i tend to solo q it because i super dont care about the match outcome and do nothing but poo poo on turbo nerds. just tonight i caused two seperate rage quits after doming them holding 15 motes with QB. qb is disgusting in gambit because it out spools sleeper even with marksman sights so I dont even need the drop on them.

if i'm stuck with thumbless dorks I can invade constantly
if my blueberries can at least jerk each other off i can kill invaders non stop

lol rip this kid. i dont even need a reticle to ohk
https://i.imgur.com/tflChDO.gifv

and i swear im the only dumbass without strut
https://i.imgur.com/fwHfe6Q.gifv
(we poo poo on this team so hard that when they finally got to invade he came over and just emoted for his 30 seconds lol)

:negative:

elpaganoescapa
Aug 13, 2014

Blind Rasputin posted:

Lord of Wolves is really fun in PVP if you get the first kill with it the perk procs you’ll pump 10 rounds into the next person and it’s like opening them up with a chainsaw. It sits right in the fusion rifle range but without a charge and will start to flinch their special shot too.

Yeah, I've read it's fun in the crucible. I'll try to do some suicide runs with it because I'm just really bad

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Just got chest of inmost light. Need the one eyed mask and I'll be happy.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Played an IB match against a clan with 580 light dudes in it :stare:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
yuuup

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
strut is honestly the best emote

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the light level thing has thrown me off a bunch this iron banner. more than once I've fusioned a guy at a range I know would normally kill, I've aimed away to look for the next target assuming they're toast but it's left them with a half bar of life and then I die.

the wolf howl on a power play is cool as hell though

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Mazerunner posted:

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Mazerunner posted:

your teammate's reaction when he is the only one who doesn't have it

https://i.imgur.com/fwHfe6Q.gifv

Pozload Escobar fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Sep 22, 2018

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
It turned out okay tho

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
So some people found Callum’s death spot in the Corrupted strike by making some ridiculous jumps. It’s part of the quest line for the Malfeasance, yet another exotic handcannon. Can we get some other exotic weapons? Why do they all have to be handcannons?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

You can't 360 no scope headshot kill with an auto rifle duhhhhhh. :reject:

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Daric posted:

So some people found Callum’s death spot in the Corrupted strike by making some ridiculous jumps. It’s part of the quest line for the Malfeasance, yet another exotic handcannon. Can we get some other exotic weapons? Why do they all have to be handcannons?

Which quest line is malfeasance?

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

Which quest line is malfeasance?

No one has actually found it yet, it may be time-gated. But according to info that was data-mined, one of the steps is to locate Callum’s grave. Callum was part of some group that killed Guardians and a guy wielding the Last Word killed him. Some people found an area in the new strike that has a bunch of old Ahamkara bones, a black scorch mark in the shape of a person on a rock, and a dead ghost so it’s safe to say that’s where Callum died. It may not necessarily be his grave though.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Malfeasance is the new Thorn exotic HC from gambit

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Alright alright alright let's see what we've got

Edge Transit! Bring an Edge

Sure I've got an edge transit. My grandma too. Who doesn't?

e: Why aren't there more grandma guardians

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
Is khepri's horn anything post-Forsaken? With armor rolls sometimes tied to use of class abilities reducing ____ cooldown and the new hammer bro I'm wondering if there's anything there. Or is hallowfire heart still the go-to for sunbreakers?

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

poor life choice posted:

Is khepri's horn anything post-Forsaken? With armor rolls sometimes tied to use of class abilities reducing ____ cooldown and the new hammer bro I'm wondering if there's anything there. Or is hallowfire heart still the go-to for sunbreakers?

Use what you like, but any exotics xur sells or drops in the world have more perks on them then if you were to pull them from the collections tab.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

For titan armor it seems like chest of inmost light>hallowfire heart>quiet mask>one eyed mask. Then the other armors that do fun stuff. I’ve used that kephir’s horn a few times in scrub PVE but the wall of fire it lets out isn’t the greatest thing in the world. It can pop the shield of a solar baddie and kill a bunch of low level redbars for you though.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Please bring back Last Word

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

omg chael crash posted:

Please bring back Bad Juju

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

omg chael crash posted:

Please bring back Fabian Strategy

Just kidding who even used that

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Fabian was kinda fun after they finally buffed it

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It turned out okay tho

That match was so god drat funny lmao at motes lost

BZZZZAAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Fabian was kinda fun after they finally buffed it

Did they do that in ROI? I stopped by then. Good for it though :v:

I got a new Aeon Safe and I don't think I've seen anyone use any of these.