Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

J posted:

Welp vaal reave crashes the game now :discourse:

"Sorry for this. We have a fix ready, it should hopefully be deployed soon."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
I'm past depth 300 and I still haven't even finished delve encounters 2, lol.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Papercut posted:

farm up a handfull of sulphite and go search around lvl50 or whatever. They're not particularly rare and the cost up there is gently caress all

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

gonadic io posted:

Wow I bet whoever discovered that made a shitload of money. Just printing exalts.

They weren't printing just exalts. Mirror shards as well.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

TheRat posted:

farm up a handfull of sulphite and go search around lvl50 or whatever. They're not particularly rare and the cost up there is gently caress all

Yeah that's basically been my plan for all the RNG stuff. I also haven't blown up 100 walls. Eventually I'll go back up and go sideways, but it's so loving boring.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Why does GGG even bother making league bosses when it's clear they don't want people to play them.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Papercut posted:

:same:

I think I literally have 1/5

ist
Mar 9, 2007
lurkin since '01

TheRat posted:

36 doesn't look bad at all to be honest, it's 40 that's aids^2.

36 is more time-consuming than last season but not really that much worse. Most people will need to end up picking 2 of:
•Complete 300 corrupted + 300 zana maps
•Kill Aul (and vaal/abyss bosses)
•Find the 6 rare fossil encounters.

I hit 34 then ended up doing Aul and the 6 fossil encounters. Aul was hidden off in the darkness on the delve chart in a primeval area I had partially uncovered earlier in the season so I just had to go sideways a bit. I realized I had all 6 fossil encounters on at least one of my characters delve maps (scion to 602/chieftain to 300ish/hiero to 300ish) the day before the delve map became shared across characters so I knocked that out too.

ist fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 28, 2018

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Haha I haven't even taken a single character to 300. Still at 280 or so. All good though I don't feel entitled to the portal

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Why does GGG even bother making league bosses when it's clear they don't want people to play them.

Fun has to be earned!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Wish they’d make the totem cooler. Since that takes some grinding.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Are Primeval Ruins supposed to be super-secret and dark, or is it just a bug that I can't see an area right next to somewhere I've explored?

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also the trick was to copy one that was selling for mirror shards
If Tarkleigh is sitting on a stash of Mirror shards that he can afford to hand out to random exiles why is he hanging around Lioneye's Watch and not chilling in a solid-gold jacuzzi drinking Chitus wine with Nessa back in Oriath

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Qwertycoatl posted:

Are Primeval Ruins supposed to be super-secret and dark, or is it just a bug that I can't see an area right next to somewhere I've explored?

There's definitely some bugs with map not revealing correctly until you literally walk over there in my experience.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Zephro posted:

If Tarkleigh is sitting on a stash of Mirror shards that he can afford to hand out to random exiles why is he hanging around Lioneye's Watch and not chilling in a solid-gold jacuzzi drinking Chitus wine with Nessa back in Oriath

because oriath's ilvl is too low to drop any gear worth mirroring?

DawnOfMinstrel
Jun 27, 2013
Speaking of challenges, I really hope I get enough playtime to complete the first 12, because I love canaries, but I haven't owned since I was 8. I think I should manage, but I'm probably gonna cut it real close.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

T16 abaxoth is a bit of a dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NruZFpdRlc

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

my rear end clenched a couple times there

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

queeb posted:

my rear end clenched a couple times there

My rear end needs a clenchectomy

Mizar
Jul 28, 2005
Ugh
Sick Malachai's Artifice.

that was sketch as hell

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Ok this is weird as hell, I could shape maps 1-10 normally yesterday, but now I can't even though I have 10/15 fragments?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

gently caress you chris wilson

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I have a Harbinger node at depth 350 that is in a zone with Beyond spawns and Nemesis mods. I tried 3 times to do it and got blown the gently caress up every time, I'll probably record it when I try again but holy poo poo what the gently caress.

Harbinger node is Beachhead boss by the way, imagine that with Beyonds and Nemesis mods.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Ultima66 posted:

I have a Harbinger node at depth 350 that is in a zone with Beyond spawns and Nemesis mods. I tried 3 times to do it and got blown the gently caress up every time, I'll probably record it when I try again but holy poo poo what the gently caress.

Harbinger node is Beachhead boss by the way, imagine that with Beyonds and Nemesis mods.

Yeah I've got a harbinger node with beyond that I've died a bunch of times trying to do. It's absolutely loving insane how much poo poo spawns. I can't imagine trying to do it with nemesis on top.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

That sounds good as hell

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This is aul right? I think I found the easiest aul in the game

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Truga posted:

Ok this is weird as hell, I could shape maps 1-10 normally yesterday, but now I can't even though I have 10/15 fragments?

I think +5 shaping for t6 to t10 was supposed to be gated behind the elder orb quest but it actually wasn't until the patch yesterday

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

TheRat posted:

That is indeed Aul. Thats basically at the threshold depth where he can start spawning too

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

TheRat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3xa5Ru0vLA success

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Flavahbeast posted:

I think +5 shaping for t6 to t10 was supposed to be gated behind the elder orb quest but it actually wasn't until the patch yesterday

Well that's incredibly silly.

remember
Nov 23, 2006

Truga posted:

Well that's incredibly silly.

I've been able to do shaped t10's via Zana all day today. I'm at 14/15 memory fragments, but I did kill a red elder. Patch notes say you need 10/15 memory fragments to be able to use that Zana mod.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Shaped t15 mod requires 10 frags. Elder t16 (any map => t16) mod requires the elder orb.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Really odd that it's gone from my map device then. A bug I guess, hopefully getting another fragment will fix it. Can I spawn red elder before killing shaper?

e: google says yes

Truga fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Sep 29, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Hit 95, which is a new record for me since I usually reroll around 90-92. Dumped 4ex on two jewels and another 2ex on divines for them to keep my resists balanced. I've got two abyss jewels left to go and then my gear will be as close to perfect as I am willing to go. Not going to dump 30ex on some corrupted tombfists or a life recovery + lgoh vitality watcher's eye.

Gonna try and clear out as many challenges as I can this weekend, I'm feeling a mid-league break coming on.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Is there a goon guild? I've been away from PoE for a long time and got the itch to play it again. I tried the discord as was discussed in the OP but I don't see a PoE room :(

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
There are a couple spots open. Post your character name and one of the officers (probably Rodent) will get to you.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Account name @FattyMcBauer
character name: CrushMcFace on delve

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Ultima66 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUa7vugZqmc

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

The saddest breach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Thinking about rolling a Indigon PP VD, not sure if I'll play enough to pick up a zephris. Pathfinder is obvious choice if going zephri but what about without?

How does light warp and arc compare to bodyswap vd?

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Sep 29, 2018