Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

text me a vag pic posted:

gently caress you he's tough and strong

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oml9egvuRYs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

gently caress you he's tough and strong

e:

Lone wolf and schlub

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

this pulled me back from the brink

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

AlbieQuirky posted:

It looks completely ridiculous when Ramsay does it, too.

That parts fair

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Croatoan posted:

That parts fair

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

cash crab posted:

Is he here to protect me or hurt me

quote:

I'm gonna hurt ya. I like ya.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cowards need not post in THIS thread

"What are you gonna do? Sharpen me?"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Croatoan posted:

Looks like an autistic kid trying to pose like he's Gordon Ramsay in a kitchen. I mean sure let's make fun of people with disabilities though?

Gordon Ramsay belongs itt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsyfYJ5Ou3g

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Dixville posted:

Did I do bad

I'm not gonna lie sometimes I stop going on SA for a while for various reasons and I come back to like 2000 missed posts in a thread like this and I'm like... yeah nobody got time for that and I skip to the last page. A shameful goon

So if somebody already posted Paul Fart Blart and someone made that same reply, my bad!

Nah, it's the current title of the schadenfreude thread, I just thought it was a previous incarnation of this thread's title since it changes so often :shobon:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Shouldn’t the knife be on the outside arm so you don’t accidentally slash yourself?

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Shouldn’t the knife be on the outside arm so you don’t accidentally slash yourself?

Hey, getta load a’ mista big brain over here

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

LingcodKilla posted:

Clearly you pretend to be open, parry with the sharpener, and then repost with the chef's knife

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Violet_Sky posted:

VOTE FLOYD
Only New World monkeys have prehensile tails, Old World primates never developed that trait so he's technically correct. It's a shame the last line is unambiguous, because otherwise this could be a really good creationist troll.

Oh also there's inexcusable (self-?) racism, but let's just focus on the science and happy cartoon monkey because otherwise holy poo poo.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Knormal posted:

Only New World monkeys have prehensile tails, Old World primates never developed that trait so he's technically correct. It's a shame the last line is unambiguous, because otherwise this could be a really good creationist troll.

Oh also there's inexcusable (self-?) racism, but let's just focus on the science and happy cartoon monkey because otherwise holy poo poo.

Maybe Floyd Creation didn't want you to confuse him with Floyd Evolution.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Panfilo posted:

Lone wolf and schlub

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Knormal posted:

I can believe that his ancestors regularly fell out of trees onto their heads.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Nuevo posted:

Nah, it's the current title of the schadenfreude thread, I just thought it was a previous incarnation of this thread's title since it changes so often :shobon:

Oooh I see. I mostly just look at my bookmarked threads instead of browsing all of PYF so I missed that. I used to read the schadenfreude threads but I think it started making me too angry or something. I never ended up bookmarking the newest one.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Dixville posted:

Oooh I see. I mostly just look at my bookmarked threads instead of browsing all of PYF so I missed that. I used to read the schadenfreude threads but I think it started making me too angry or something. I never ended up bookmarking the newest one.

I didn't know there was a new one, I ended up like 20k posts behind the old one. Now I'm only 16k behind this new one!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

PSA to smokers/potheads: please go outside to smoke TIA

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I fond great joy in making people put out cigarettes where I work because it's a non-smoking outdoor venue and it infuriates them.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Picnic Princess posted:

"What are you gonna do? Sharpen me?"

-Quote from woman suffering third degree sharpenings

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

at least she had the decency to smoke her meth before she came in.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Violet_Sky posted:

dont post pics of my mom

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Found suicide juice at Walmart.

Crossposting this to the bad food thread.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Violet_Sky posted:

As someone who smokes, I can tell you every single person in that restaurant immediately knew some dickhead was smoking. I'd like to see a followup angry post about getting thrown out.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

cowards need not post in THIS thread

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Wrong thread. Here you go:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654252&pagenumber=545&perpage=40

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
lol, i wish i looked so dignified

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Violet_Sky posted:

Why black hers eyes out?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Why black hers eyes out?

After smoking for 30 years that's just what they look like

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Why hasn't the thread title been changed already, I demand a funny quote in every post.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

T-man posted:

Why hasn't the thread title been changed already, I demand a funny quote in every post.

AUG: I demand a funny quote in every post

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/wabbey/status/1044869281316569090

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
I saw this mentioned in another thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh hey I remember doing those.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm cry laughing at this, holy poo poo.

History will see this loving window and be like "2018 in a nutshell."

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yikes. David Hockney has made some nice art. I'm thinking the medium of stained glass is not for him.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1023392/Hockney-tribute-glass-Queen-love-nature

This says it's meant to be a hawthorne blossom and countryside. But what are the yellow things?

Oh, it's"abstract" I guess

Also apparently Google thinks he's dead

Edit dang I didn't realize how strong that blue light filter was

Dixville has a new favorite as of 10:53 on Sep 30, 2018

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

that stained glass is hysterical, weird Christmas trees And giraffe necks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Lake of blood, alien tentacles... he's summed up our Royal family very well really.

Either him or his 5 year old grandchild.