Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

looks like a cross between flea and david tomlinson. and crack-cocaine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

whoa whoa whoa what's all this poo poo about hard drinking holding a stigma?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

sloppo posted:

they poo poo in urinals, op

lol i remember the first and only time i've seen this happen: on my very first field trip ever, in 1st grade. we all go to use the bathroom and this one kid didnt want to wait for a stall so he just squatted down to the floor and dropped one in the urinal. this was in one of those older style of urinals where the basin was basically at the floor level, perfect for getting pee splatter on your shoes OR POOPING IN.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
tbh it would fuckin own if the national news reported on me getting drunk and throwing up in weird places

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the death cultists are in power and they acknowledge climate change already but they said it was too late to do anything about it recently

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

the tv president says 401ks are up so that means everything is working as intended

To an audience that, demographically speaking, may be largely irrelevant to their lives

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lastgirl posted:

the death cultists are in power and they acknowledge climate change already but they said it was too late to do anything about it recently

the global population needs to be cut and capped at like 3-4 billion anyway we're a blight on the ecosystem at this point

so

bring it on

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

lol this USMCA bullshit is working especially with the media

does it benefit anyone but his core base

He did an okay job painting a boat and then told everyone he stopped it from sinking.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I did a thing posted:

the global population needs to be cut and capped at like 3-4 billion anyway we're a blight on the ecosystem as this point

so

bring it on

agenda 21 ftw

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I did a thing posted:

the global population needs to be cut and capped at like 3-4 billion anyway we're a blight on the ecosystem at this point

so

bring it on

That won't save you lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1046757900293746688

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Unironically

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Oof visible cataracts, TW next time pls :barf:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

pushpins posted:

whoa whoa whoa what's all this poo poo about hard drinking holding a stigma?

DUIs and People getting Arrested for Public Intoxication is a thing now

yer supposed tae git slammed at home like a normal person in a hosed up world

or smoke weed when its legalized as it should be

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I did a thing posted:

so

bring it on

3-4 billion is way too high, and you'd be back to current population levels in a generation or two.

You'd need to kill around 98% of the people on the planet to give us about 5000 years of decent climate.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lawman 0 posted:

That won't save you lmao

today is a good day to die

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

No Ken Starr investigation your the ken Starr investigation

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

New Spy Kids movie looking good.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

'get to the bottom' lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/sad13/status/1045881118527033345

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Genuinely surprised that the last week didn't make Repub men want him to be confirmed more.

but lol at republican women now being more into him being confirmed, who in the hell are these people.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I'll be rich one day, my tombstone says as I'm lowered into the ground

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Bert Roberge posted:

3-4 billion is way too high, and you'd be back to current population levels in a generation or two.

You'd need to kill around 98% of the people on the planet to give us about 5000 years of decent climate.

really? I thought I read in some literature(could be dated) that 3 billion was about the number which population biologists think the earth can sustain our presence?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bert Roberge posted:

Protip: for everyone itt stuff everyone into cities and the problem solves itself
Destroy suburbia

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Protip: for everyone itt stuff everyone into cities and the problem solves itself
Destroy suburbia

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/1046880467247648768/photo/1

ok this is turning into a nathan for you bit.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1046879508308135936

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ban privately owned cars, buses and rail only.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lmao

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

someone is doxing a bunch of republican senators through the congressional IP and wikipedia rn lol

https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/1046880708743127040

https://twitter.com/congressedits/status/1046880467247648768

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lawman 0 posted:

Destroy suburbia

destroying suburbia would go a long way towards eliminating car culture

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

Keep going I'm almost there

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

also land

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:holymoley:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Keep going I'm almost there

nationalize amazon

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011