Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Dolash posted:

The king of Spain gave a speech. I expressed my commitment to Jacobinism by hiding in the back and not clapping, a true radical leftist.

whatever it takes to hold in a mess of nearly exploding poop before shuffling backwards from the back row towards the monarch's toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

uncanny resemblance to charlie "diaper" kirk

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trump!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dolash posted:

The king of Spain gave a speech. I expressed my commitment to Jacobinism by hiding in the back and not clapping, a true radical leftist.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Imagine having a king in the age of Trump, if you can

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

sometimes when I'm reading this thread and telling my husband about whatever horrible stupid poo poo happened that day, I just kinda go 'trump!' out loud because my brain is so goddamn smooth

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol so did we talk about Liberty University's film "THE TRUMP PROPHECIES" in this thread?

I think I remember seeing the trailer.

It's basically your standard "JESUS WANTED TRUMP TO WIN" thing

Let's see what the writer of the book the movie is based on is up to these days:

quote:

Taylor, who has repeatedly asserted that the Illuminati creates and controls hurricanes, said that Florence was conjured up to try and destroy records after the North Carolina board of elections was ordered to turn over years of voter records to the federal government as part of an investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYf89u2jfuY

ker-lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

The Snoo posted:

sometimes when I'm reading this thread and telling my husband about whatever horrible stupid poo poo happened that day, I just kinda go 'trump!' out loud because my brain is so goddamn smooth

whenever someone asks me a question my instinct is to respond with "trump!".

I haven't actually said it yet but it's going to be really embarrassing when it slips

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
mcconnell has to do whatever procedural vote today if he wants a kav vote on friday, but if no fbi report :iiam:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
It's gonna be lol when Trump dies and no former living presidents attend his funeral.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Can't wait to see Orange Al Capone to get taken down just like real Al Capone

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Snoo posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Snoo posted:

:snoo:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1047442159509688320?s=19

that's uh

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cool song

looked them up, turns out she recently died in a car crash

hellworld never stops lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

names plissken

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

BAE OF PIGS posted:

It's gonna be lol when Trump dies and no former living presidents attend his funeral.

lol i bet obama would go

e: wait u saying he wont even get zombie predisnets at his funeral?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Snoo posted:

TRRRRRRRRRRUMP

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

we

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol ive never been in a barfight and my name has punch in it TWICE

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

this made me laugh out loud and scare the cat. mornin' :coffee:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So since Trump didn't get any blowback for his "stupid lying slut" routine about a sexual assault survivor last night, at his next rally which is... tonight I think? are we just going to see him straight up say "she was asking for it, she wanted it, she just felt bad after"?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

da share z

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the only blowback trump suffers is when he eats a hotdog too quickly and gets onions in his nose

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

da share zc

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

the only blowback trump suffers is when he eats a hotdog too quickly and gets onions in his nose

also when he follows threw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

lol ive never been in a barfight and my name has punch in it TWICE

one time at a bar some guy tried to start a fight with me he sucker punched me in the chin but it was the most weak rear end punch so it mostly just surprised me lmao and drunk me didn't know what to do so i literally danced away with a little spin move and said "woah" and meanwhile everyone else was booing the guy out of the place that's my bar fight stpry TRUPM

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Baloogan posted:

not even jokin

212 is a dope song

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

one time at a bar some guy tried to start a fight with me he sucker punched me in the chin but it was the most weak rear end punch so it mostly just surprised me lmao and drunk me didn't know what to do so i literally danced away with a little spin move and said "woah" and meanwhile everyone else was booing the guy out of the place that's my bar fight stpry TRUPM

u shoulda done that thing where you flick his fist w ur chin and theres a loud crack and every bone in his arm shatters into one thousand diamond sharp shards of dust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i guess spin moves are cool too tho

• Locked thread