Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret
Hot take: elective cosmetic surgery without the person's consent is messed up, whatever the age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I say this every time circumcision comes up, but foreskins are a big problem after you become old. Once you stop being able to clean it yourself and start needing a caregiver to do it for you, it gets nasty. You can't reliably count on some underpaid young punk to peel it back every time they're doing peri care. If it gets bad enough then eventually it gets to the point where you can't peel it back at all, and before you know it you're struggling with chronic UTIs.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
That’s ok, this thread is a showcase of bad life decisions, unlikely any of them will live that long.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
You could get it amputated before that happens, but also not as an infant? I had mine snipped when I was like 10, and it sucked real bad, but at least it was by choice.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

other countries seem to do fine with the old man dicks

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Don Gato posted:

Yes? I didn't think it was weird my sister got her ears pierced that young, all my cousins also got their ears pierced at around the same age as well.

Maybe it's just one of my family's weird traditions but Ive never questioned it before.

Do you find people make this face a lot when meeting babies in your family?

https://youtu.be/-RQR3r7tduA

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Do you find people make this face a lot when meeting babies in your family?

https://youtu.be/-RQR3r7tduA

No, otherwise I would have realized it wasn't normal long before this afternoon.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Ziv Zulander posted:

I say this every time circumcision comes up, but foreskins are a big problem after you become old.

Interesting!

That someone would make such a dumbass point more than once lol.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I was going through old pictures I saved on my phone and I found this

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

WAKE ME UP!

(Wake me up inside!)

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

The big lion is crying. :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Vato posted:

You would too if you gave birth through your mouth.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Picnic Princess posted:

You would too if you gave birth through your mouth.

Oral sex: not even once.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Vato posted:

Poor lion got smashed in the forehead with a sledge and barfed out a what I thought was a dragon.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

aside from the terrible execution this gives me flashbacks to 2000s deviantart where people would make ms paint drawings of their fursona that were inevitably a cronenburg of assorted animals haphazardly sewn together in a desperate appeal to the artists insecurities

"This is my fursona WULFYRE and he is part WOLF and part DRAGON and part SNAKE and part -"

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Dixville posted:

I was going through old pictures I saved on my phone and I found this

Lol, proto nihilistic memes

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

slash stab posted:

aside from the terrible execution this gives me flashbacks to 2000s deviantart where people would make ms paint drawings of their fursona that were inevitably a cronenburg of assorted animals haphazardly sewn together in a desperate appeal to the artists insecurities

"This is my fursona WULFYRE and he is part WOLF and part DRAGON and part SNAKE and part -"

Don't worry, sparkledogs still exist. So they've kept on in spirit.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Actually, he’s Firedash a pyrofox from the forest planet.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Not horrifically done but it definitely looks more like two random people with skin diseases as opposed to the MCR single cover.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I think I'd rather have the skin disease than the MCR cover.

I have seriously thought about getting feet tattoos, the entire premise of which are wordplay, but I'll be damned if I post any pictures of them that show a millimeter more of my gross-rear end feet than I have to.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I think I'd rather have the skin disease than the MCR cover.

I have seriously thought about getting feet tattoos, the entire premise of which are wordplay, but I'll be damned if I post any pictures of them that show a millimeter more of my gross-rear end feet than I have to.

Haha touché!

Yeah when I show pics of mine I crop them so it’s literally just the tattoos and no toes/toenails etc.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This seems relevant.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

“Hello, my teeth, hair, and clothes scream ‘very rich’ yet my tattoos scream ‘impaS ‘ avel ‘“

Why do the rich always get the worst tattoos.

E: my guess is that this rich woman paid some $ artist to do an upper chest tattoo for her and the person just grabbed one of those XL but not XXL sharpies and drew it on her and a good artist did it exactly as drawn. Now my question is: who got paid more, the artist or the tattoo artist?

E2: lol @ all the comments saying it’s amazing

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 20:14 on Oct 5, 2018

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Thin Privilege posted:

“Hello, my teeth, hair, and clothes scream ‘very rich’ yet my tattoos scream ‘impaS ‘ avel ‘“

Why do the rich always get the worst tattoos.

E: my guess is that this rich woman paid some $ artist to do an upper chest tattoo for her and the person just grabbed one of those XL but not XXL sharpies and drew it on her and a good artist did it exactly as drawn. Now my question is: who got paid more, the artist or the tattoo artist?

Is it a signature? A friend of mine got Stan Lee to sign his arm and then had an artist standing by to ink it that day.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Doctor Zero posted:

Is it a signature? A friend of mine got Stan Lee to sign his arm and then had an artist standing by to ink it that day.

It’s calligraphy done by the guy in the first @ and done on the lady in the second @

The sharpie line appears to be done by the actual “artist”

Oh and the word means unstoppable—The sharpie line is unstoppable it goes all the way down her back and all around her abdomen and to the universe cause it’s sharpie

(It actually means unstoppable but why the sharpie)?

Sorry, should have read the description of the pic in IG and then could have made fun of it in one post instead of two.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 20:29 on Oct 5, 2018

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

*sigh* so my cousin started dating a guy 3 months ago who's a real winner. Warrants in multiple states, never finished high school, etc. She's been letting him tattoo her (with used needles :cry: ) and welp:

He said he'll "fix" the second one (it's supposed to say "His Queen") but I really want to tell her to not let him because the more he does, the harder it's going to be for a real artist to fix it later.

Plus she won't listen because she won't hear a word against him.

Gonna be interesting when it blows up in 3-6 months and/or he infects her with Hepatitis or HIV from reusing the needles.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

:laffo: I guess it reminds me of scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz? It’s like the suckypanther of Marilyn tattoos.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

13Pandora13 posted:

*sigh* so my cousin started dating a guy 3 months ago who's a real winner. Warrants in multiple states, never finished high school, etc. She's been letting him tattoo her (with used needles :cry: ) and welp:

He said he'll "fix" the second one (it's supposed to say "His Queen") but I really want to tell her to not let him because the more he does, the harder it's going to be for a real artist to fix it later.

Plus she won't listen because she won't hear a word against him.

Gonna be interesting when it blows up in 3-6 months and/or he infects her with Hepatitis or HIV from reusing the needles.

Your cousin is going to be covered in garbage tatts and probably gonna get hep c and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm sorry.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol I kinda like how bad it is.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

What's wrong with this one? Artist just decided to make a sarcastic portrait. They just forgot didn't have any text to make it clear it's sarcasm.

It's the Marilyn Monroe version of this.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

:laffo: I guess it reminds me of scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz? It’s like the suckypanther of Marilyn tattoos.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

It's a sarcastic Marilyn Monroe tattoo. There was just no text for the artist to make it clear. Like the Marilyn Monroe version of this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
You could swap the tattoo in with this meme

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Don't post rick scott

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Ah yes, the four directions: North, Sest, Wouth, and Est

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

LifeSunDeath posted:

You could swap the tattoo in with this meme

Oh that reminds me, I saw a guy with a KEK scratcher on his leg. I really don't want to know him any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

There's something wrong with this? That's news to me.