Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

BigDave posted:

Monster?!

No no, refer to him by his proper name, Montgomery.

Mont-ster, sir. Please respect his pronouns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
I had my own spooktober when I got grapes and on the way to the couch, dropped one. Now, I found it, but it made me extremely paranoid about ever dropping any and not realizing, because Pit Pat is a smol pupper and it wouldn't take much to hurt him bad. :(

So I think I need to give up grapes.

Here he is, cuddling with his little raccoon doll.

https://i.imgur.com/VPBM9li.jpg

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

You just need to give up grapes on the couch you irredeemable slob

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

evil_bunnY posted:

You just need to give up grapes on the couch you irredeemable slob

I'd rather give them up at home altogether just in case. He's more important.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Golbez posted:

I'd rather give them up at home altogether just in case. He's more important.

No need to quit grapes, just switch to the fermented kind.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

boop the snoot posted:

Here’s a picture of the Montster to hold you all over since I’m probably going to eat a 30 day or a ban from my Kavanaugh toxx.

Oh god which way did you toxx?

I'll miss Monty :(

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My parents new pupper has a habit of sleeping on his back :3:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lando relaxing on my bed in full smooshface style after a big romp this morning.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Boop!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/JayMalyuk78/status/1047200601291935744

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Pete got neutered. It was a sad time for us all. He’s so bendy that he was able to pull out his stitches with a regular cone, so that required this huge gently caress off cone meant for like Great Danes or something.

He wore this thing for 14 days and it was pretty miserable. When we took it off his fur around his neck was all matted up. We bathed him and tried to brush it out.

I couldn’t brush it out so I brought him to a groomer, knowing they might have to trim his neck shorter than we’d like. They explained that and I was like, do what you gotta do. He’s got knots, get em out.

Here’s a shot of the dog I dropped off vs the dog we picked up

They turned him into god drat big bird.

and he’s too dumb to even be embarrassed 🤦🏻‍♂️

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Man those are two different dogs

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Jay Rust posted:

Man those are two different dogs

But they are both excellent dogs

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
The second one is really happy! Maybe it's time to experiment with radical poodle haircuts, it'll grow back.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Newt is bushed after a run, I love how he props his head on pillows!

and in full-on sulk mode we have Lynx.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Apollo sleeping while I read

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

Why aren't you in the car yet??

Little did she know it was a vaccine trip :shobon:

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

this thread is extra blessed today, what an excellent cow dog :3:

pretty chaotic day in the household. so much going on. yep.

e: let’s get more sleeping doggies in here. they’re too darn cute.

the escape goat fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Oct 8, 2018

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hells yeah

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Me and juniper where invited to a Bday party today, but because of work I couldn't go, but my GF took Juniper to it and I was told that she is being a good girl.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

HAROOF

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

dogs own

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Cats are a close second if you can't have a dog.

Kimber had a rough day yesterday.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Blanket carefully folded on the left = prepared for Apollo to sleep on
Thinner blankets I was gonna sleep under = meant for me. Apollo..............

(I wound up sleeping under the big blanket and let him sleep where he wanted because I'm a big softie)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tarkus and I sleep back to back. At 5:45 he rolls over to allow for his morning belly scritch. At 6 he continues the roll so that he may use his paws to push my rear end out of bed to fix his breakfast.

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

I love cow dog.

Chicha is not allowed on our bed because I'm a light sleeper, but she found a loophole where she can jump up and just put her front paws on the bed and then stick her long wet nose in my face when it's time to wake up.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Since I had the day off for Lionized Genocidal Dictator Day, I shall present to you a photo essay on My Day with Lando:

6:50 am: lurking at the top of the stairs while I get his harness and leash ready for his morning Big Romp.

7:45- after a nice walk in the woods, we come to a fountain that has a bowl that you can fill with cool, fresh water with the push of a button. Lando is too smart for this ruse, and spends two minutes sniffing and pawing at the fountain and the army of squirrels that obviously live inside, waiting to ambush unsuspecting dogs.

7:50- we begin to walk back home via this nice trail. There are all kinds of good sniffs and the leaves are just barely starting to turn.

8:30- we make it home and have breakfast before taking our early-mid-morning nap.

11:00- oh poo poo, time for an adventure! It’s all smiles as we get into the car to go for another huge walk, this time at a nearby trail system that I help manage.

11:15- so many good sniffs to be had on the way down. It’s almost overwhelming!

12:15- if there’s one thing that makes Lando sad, it’s rutted trails caused by people mountain biking while the ground is wet. Don’t be like this, people. Don’t make Lando sad.

1:00- We’re on the way back home and absolutely comatose. He stayed like this until we pulled onto our street.

He’s now PTFO’d at my feet. Lando has had a great day, and there’s nothing on his schedule for the rest of today but snugs and pets and treats.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Winter Rose posted:

I love cow dog.

Chicha is not allowed on our bed because I'm a light sleeper, but she found a loophole where she can jump up and just put her front paws on the bed and then stick her long wet nose in my face when it's time to wake up.

please post chicha and her ridiculous ears

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Since I had the day off for Lionized Genocidal Dictator Day, I shall present to you a photo essay on My Day with Lando:

6:50 am: lurking at the top of the stairs while I get his harness and leash ready for his morning Big Romp.

7:45- after a nice walk in the woods, we come to a fountain that has a bowl that you can fill with cool, fresh water with the push of a button. Lando is too smart for this ruse, and spends two minutes sniffing and pawing at the fountain and the army of squirrels that obviously live inside, waiting to ambush unsuspecting dogs.

7:50- we begin to walk back home via this nice trail. There are all kinds of good sniffs and the leaves are just barely starting to turn.

8:30- we make it home and have breakfast before taking our early-mid-morning nap.

11:00- oh poo poo, time for an adventure! It’s all smiles as we get into the car to go for another huge walk, this time at a nearby trail system that I help manage.

11:15- so many good sniffs to be had on the way down. It’s almost overwhelming!

12:15- if there’s one thing that makes Lando sad, it’s rutted trails caused by people mountain biking while the ground is wet. Don’t be like this, people. Don’t make Lando sad.

1:00- We’re on the way back home and absolutely comatose. He stayed like this until we pulled onto our street.

He’s now PTFO’d at my feet. Lando has had a great day, and there’s nothing on his schedule for the rest of today but snugs and pets and treats.

guys pww just set the standard for posting in this thread

i award you a 6 hour probation to be used at your discretion on who you choose

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:buddy:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1049448063197036544

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/flU5ndv.gifv

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1049506257478934528

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

We’ve got a sleepyboi next to me on the couch :3:

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

please post chicha and her ridiculous ears

This was Chicha's day:

Followed by

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

she's all ears and snoot :3:

please measure ear to head ratio and report back, i'm positive her ears are actually bigger than the rest of her head

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Do you need to be careful about taking Chicha to the beach when it's windy? She seems like a potential flight risk with those wings on her head.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Ask her if she can pick up signals from Russian satellites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Pete can catch & fetch