Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
:laffo:
"I actually don't entirely know who you are or what you're doing here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think he spent his life training to fight a literal dragon. maybe he forgot fighting a literal dragon and taking its heart?

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think he spent his life training to fight a literal dragon. maybe he forgot fighting a literal dragon and taking its heart?

Who among us hasn't at one time or another stolen the heart from an immortal dragon, then plum forgot about it the next day?

It's like losing your car keys.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
That's actually some pretty effective composition, especially that first panel.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That's actually some pretty effective composition, especially that first panel.

I really like how Fist's glowing fist is positioned to make it look like Claw is firing a hadoken at him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

brainSnakes posted:

I really like how Fist's glowing fist is positioned to make it look like Claw is firing a hadoken at him.

It's the cover art to Doom all over again!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Daily Bugle: "So-called hero beats the elderly. Wonders why Netflix series got canceled."

:love::love::love:

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

me reading this god drat strip

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Iron Fist and NSM beats up obese man and a senior citizen, still somehow the good guys.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Alhazred posted:

Iron Fist and NSM beats up obese man and a senior citizen, still somehow the good guys.

"I culturally appropriated you and now I'm going to hospitalize you."

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Alhazred posted:

Iron Fist and NSM are beaten up by an obese man and a senior citizen, still somehow the good guys.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Alhazred posted:

After they dropped a helicopter on to a theater filled with policemen.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why is spider man clutching a power drill in his left hand?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kingpin is jangling a set of keys. "oh no, my one weakness!", nsm cries, forgetting his many, many other weaknesses.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Making a prediction: Both the villains will be so prepared for each respective superhero they are associated with, they will switch and fight each others' enemies.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Oh no, Kingpin will be ready for the reserve of air under Spiderman's mask this time. :ohdear:

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

EorayMel posted:

he anticipated kingpin studying him and has developed a new tactic. hes going to drill a hole in kinkpins head so he takes a nap

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It's a caulk gun. A lucky find, much more effective than his web-shooters.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

quite stretched out posted:

he anticipated kingpin studying him and has developed a new tactic. hes going to drill a hole in kinkpins head so he takes a nap

Ah, the old "Trepanation to Soothe The Savage Breast" gambit.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
"I have studied your methods, " Kingpin exclaims before pummeling himself to an incapacitated state with a brick.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

jyrque posted:

"I have studied your methods, " Kingpin exclaims before pummeling himself to an incapacitated state with a brick.

literal lol.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

quite stretched out posted:

Nice try, but tearing holes in his enemies is how Spidey dealt with both that Sentry robot and Lenny. Kingpin's had plenty of time to study this technique, mutilating him is just playing right into his hands.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EorayMel posted:

That's an M3.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
They really are gonna have to switch opponents, and Kingpin's Spidery-study will be as useless as the Western laws of physics again a guy who can punch hard. And Golden Claw will be unable to produce any sort of cutting action against the recently unjammed webs.

Either that or both Spidey and Danny get wrecked, but then Colleen and the cops show up to save the day.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elfface posted:

They really are gonna have to switch opponents, and Kingpin's Spidery-study will be as useless as the Western laws of physics again a guy who can punch hard. And Golden Claw will be unable to produce any sort of cutting action against the recently unjammed webs.

Either that or both Spidey and Danny get wrecked, but then Colleen and the cops show up to save the day.

In a truly remarkable turn of events, turns out that's the same construction site that J. Jonah Jameson was abandoned at by two of his friends.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Jerry Cotton posted:

In a truly remarkable turn of events, turns out that's the same construction site that J. Jonah Jameson is running around, high on swamp meth rambling about gators.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Spider-Man can do whatever a spider can but what a spider can do is not always... amazing.

https://twitter.com/willwigg21/status/1052932665983287297

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Lobok posted:

Spider-Man can do whatever a spider can but what a spider can do is not always... amazing.

https://twitter.com/willwigg21/status/1052932665983287297

Haha, yeah that's definitely the spider that bit NSM.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Johnny Walker posted:

Making a prediction: Both the villains will be so prepared for each respective superhero they are associated with, they will switch and fight each others' enemies.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Wilson Fisk is just a large guy with no super powers. He isn't even wearing any weapon or armor.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hopefully they'll realize they can switch opponents, but who am I kidding, Fisk is one brick away from winning his fight.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Iron Fist: Hey Spidey, what say we switch who we're fighting?
Spider-Man: Good idea! *punches Iron Fist*

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Kwyndig posted:

Hopefully they'll realize they can switch opponents, but who am I kidding, Fisk is one brick away from winning his fight.

They will. By the end of next week.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Push El Burrito posted:

Iron Fist: Hey Spidey, what say we switch who we're fighting?
Spider-Man: Good idea! *punches Iron Fist*

Feeling left out, Kingpin will turn on Golden Claw and they'll end up knocking each other out. And the two bruised and battered heroes will have won the day.

Except for crushing and burning alive dozens of police officers.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Lobok posted:

Feeling left out, Kingpin will turn on Golden Claw and they'll end up knocking each other out. And the two bruised and battered heroes will have won the day.

Except for crushing and burning alive dozens of police officers.

In a crazy sort of way...

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Danny has also been studying Spider-Man's methods, such as specifically aiming at his opponent's superpowered hand and then immediately getting owned.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Okay, but, all spidey needs to do is web up Claw's thingamajig and IF can probably oneshot both these dudes.

Which means they'll switch opponents and just barely win when, idk, Colleen drops a wrecking ball on Kingpin and Claw.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Saoshyant posted:

Wilson Fisk is just a large guy with no super powers. He isn't even wearing any weapon or armor.
Reminder that Peter's most challenging foe was a regular guy, not even a muscular guy, who dressed up like a clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Saoshyant posted:

And what he is wearing is a powder blue suit, black shirt, and white tie. I mean, it's got to be hard to find clothes when you're size 98 Extra Muscly, but would the Kingpin even buy off the rack?