Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i make $40,000 a year and have 4 weeks vacation and good benefits and anyone who makes a dollar more than me is a class enemy

mods must live in government apartments

the guy who makes 175,000 and lives in dc or new york or whatever should still have his money confiscated, i'll confiscate it :blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Question Friend
Aug 3, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a male prostitute so it varies widely

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
We're all prostitutes friend, even if we don't sell our bodies for sex.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
i make $420,069 and am the c.e.o. of booty bass incorporated

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

as a sect elder i dont have a money salary, but i am compensated w/ contribution points that i can exchange for pills and herbs, weapons, secret techniques etc

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I make $15/hr

I married into a family of Chinese millionaires so it okay though

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm paid $1/year as a formality, most of my compensation is in stocks, bonds, krugerrands, and endangered birds

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
I decided to leave the USA and now I make $2200 US a month in a place where I can rent a studio apartment downtown for under $200

I work 25 hours a week and I have free healthcare

Dinner and a beer is $3

There are no guns here and the mass transit is excellent

America is trash

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I get paid in firewood and as much diesel as I can steal

Veris
Jul 5, 2007

I work at a university but I periodically have periods of unemployment because my boss has to ask the powers that be for more funding. I get $20 hourly

Junkiebev
Jan 18, 2002

Feel the progress.

i personally make ~2.5 times the median *family* income for the city i live in and my old lady is a full time mother

im the only commie in field of High ‘Nance - i work with a shitload of idiotic lolbertarians

i probably would be good at being a nomenklatura but if i gotta get ‘tined i get it

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm the chief brand officer of the company that first put the electric skateboard on the market, i make $400,000 a year and have a 20% share of a $20 million dollar company

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i started a new job and i make a little less than $40k annually

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
i dont want to call it a company, its more like a co-op but im still in charge. i make a dece 8 figgies. i know that seems like a lot but we're a total zebra co. we help repair cultivate and connect people while also making me rich

we do direct action brand engagements and guerilla marketing assassinations. basically we pay homeless people in taco bell food to let us tattoo logos on them. we then call the cops so they get shot and make the snuff video of it go viral

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I make 60 and my job is sad and lonely in cube row. Everyday I look in the mirror after washing my hands and don’t recognize the shell of a human in front of me. Someone who not long ago had energy and hope for himself, the world, and wanted to make a difference for others. Not recommended.

Cafeteria has dank options, so there’s that

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Tell everyone you know irl especially your coworkers what you make, it's a fake idea that it's taboo to talk about that was perpetuated by companies so they could conspire to pay you less

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

im a unionized public sector employee whose name, position and salary is easily searchable via public records and also conservative newspaper site search engines dedicated to informing the public about their tax dollars at work

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

paul_soccer10 posted:

i make $40,000 a year and have 4 weeks vacation and good benefits and anyone who makes a dollar more than me is a class enemy

the guy who makes 175,000 and lives in dc or new york or whatever should still have his money confiscated, i'll confiscate it :blastu:

:emptyquote:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Clowner posted:

I decided to leave the USA and now I make $2200 US a month in a place where I can rent a studio apartment downtown for under $200

Dinner and a beer is $3

America is trash

What is this place called

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Clowner posted:

Dinner and a beer is $3

America is trash

Hows big rock candy mountian this time of year?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

$0.00

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Clowner posted:

Dinner and a beer is $3

America is trash

Top City Homo posted:

What is this place called

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
love to move to the third world and become bourgeois, and act like this is somehow a condemnation of america

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Minimum wageman here, but in British

Whole lot of bourgeois in cspam

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Im unemployed but have enough in savings to mean I can last about 6 months once I get on unemployment benefits

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
I make maybe 24k dollars a year depending on how poo poo my tips are (and they're getting worse every year). I work full time nights but it's easy I guess.

I'm definitely going to be one of the first white people to die when poo poo starts to falls apart.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
$8,008,135 an hour

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Self employed musician/music teacher, and let me tell you, sacrificing any kind of job security or month to month stability in exchange for the one thing you actually enjoy doing totally owns

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

double negative posted:

im a unionized public sector employee whose name, position and salary is easily searchable via public records and also conservative newspaper site search engines dedicated to informing the public about their tax dollars at work

same, feels good don’t know how you feel

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:
$36k which is actually great in Missouri if you're a dumb hippie with no educational or medical debt, but the downside is you have to live in Missouri

I'm attempting to lobby for a four-day work week next year to mitigate my crippling depression and other health issues so maybe $30k soon

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
$69

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i owe the irs like $30k so im currentl;y an indentured servant

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I am paid with the satisfying feeling of having done a good job

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

I make 16.50 as an asswiper, however I'm part of the asswiper's union and we have a p good benefits package/tuition assistance/etc.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm gay

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i somehow stumbled into a job paying me 75k to sit at a computer (twice a week sitting at home at a computer) but it's in a city where i get to keep about a quarter of that after rent and taxes and such. it's still more money than I've ever had and after i pay off my various debts i dunno what I'm gonna do with it since I don't want property or investments

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

N. Senada posted:

same, feels good don’t know how you feel

it's great

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

paul_soccer10 posted:

Get a union, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
i make just over 50k gross salary and have never worked less hard at a job in my life. the system is broken, tech jobs are a disease.

• Locked thread