Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Apparently, Roast Beef does not want to eat fries for an hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I've been messing around with wood-burning lately, and as a test project while I worked out the tools and techniques, I made a plaque of everyones favorite watering hole.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Breathtaking

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
That is pretty amazing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
That kicks rear end.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I've been messing around with wood-burning lately, and as a test project while I worked out the tools and techniques, I made a plaque of everyones favorite watering hole.

Very cool

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Rad! Raaaaaaad!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
It is a perfect...logo!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

yeah dogg that slaps

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

dang

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
dang

High Lord Elbow
Jun 21, 2013

"You can sit next to Elvira."
I want one but I don’t want to pay for the or relinquish my contact info. I just want it to exist in my hands right now.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
In the spirit of Achewood I'm going to take paid preorders for copies of this, and then not deliver.

Maybe invest my billions in an artisanal taffy company.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol and then you look at the dismal 0-effort character sketch paintings Onstad is making GBS threads out regularly on Twitter that get snapped up by True Fans for several hundred dollars apiece.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol and then you look at the dismal 0-effort character sketch paintings Onstad is making GBS threads out regularly on Twitter that get snapped up by True Fans for several hundred dollars apiece.

This is clearly a six hundo job.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Jealous?

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
After ten years, it is appropriate to let go of the thing you lost $20 on that would have allowed you to cook "todd's recipie"

FunkyAl fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 31, 2018

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01252005 an especially excellent comic strip

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

FunkyAl posted:

After ten years, it is appropriate to let go of the thing you lost $20 on that would have allowed you to cook "todd's recipie"

The thing you are referring to would surely be the infamous Achewood Cookbook, which sadly failed to materialize?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Only Volume 2 was vaporware. Volume 1 exists and it is good.

I view the $20 from like 10 years ago as the fee I paid to be able to complain about the cookbook in perpetuity.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I should make Onstad a copy of the plaque, but put "WHERE'S THE COOKBOOK?!?! LACES OUT, BITCH!!!" on the back.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cookbook chat is like barkley 2 chat, in that the thing that could stop it is a simple admission

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

cookbook chat is like barkley 2 chat, in that the thing that could stop it is a simple admission

the problem with barkley 2 is that the dream still lives because the sprite artist is still streaming himself working on it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Ray seems to believe this is a thing Beef would choose to do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
You've never had a little brother who watches you play video games and says "Why'd you do that?" ever time you gently caress up and die?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I really want to tweet the “you a crazy person, go to a dungeon” panel at Jacob Wohl.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I really want to tweet the “you a crazy person, go to a dungeon” panel at Jacob Wohl.

God, I had forgotten all about "As the lobster freezes, Todd slowly wins"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

God, I had forgotten all about "As the lobster freezes, Todd slowly wins"

It's one of the best lines.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I was playing the Tetris Effect demo earlier and this actually happened:

I can understand Beef's stress.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Necrothatcher posted:

I was playing the Tetris Effect demo earlier and this actually happened:

I can understand Beef's stress.

Turn it clockwise about 70 degrees so the pointy end fits in the hole. This clears two lines and leaves you with only a 5-block gap on the left hand side that can be cleared with fairly little effort.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"his love hose turned to gentle ribbon"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shibawanko posted:

Turn it clockwise about 70 degrees so the pointy end fits in the hole. This clears two lines and leaves you with only a 5-block gap on the left hand side that can be cleared with fairly little effort.

I always figured the Teakettle could still only rotate by 90° at a time and was permanently stuck on a fucky angle

Technically worse than the OMEGA TRISKAIDEKOMINO but not filled with the latter's fraught symbology

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
This is killing me, I'm trying to find one of the flow-chart comics (maybe a text adventure one?) but having no luck. It had Lyle and/or Todd in it, and one of the endings involved stumbling into a van or a flop full of violent racists and meth-heads with the punchline being that it's Todd's heaven? Is this one of the magazine-only strips?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Archyduke posted:

This is killing me, I'm trying to find one of the flow-chart comics (maybe a text adventure one?) but having no luck. It had Lyle and/or Todd in it, and one of the endings involved stumbling into a van or a flop full of violent racists and meth-heads with the punchline being that it's Todd's heaven? Is this one of the magazine-only strips?

It rings a bell for me, but now I’m gonna go crazy trying to find it all day.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

harder to find because it's both new enough not to get hit by the dialogue search and also because it isn't a full fledged flowchart strip:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"Probably something Peter Jackson stands up for on message boards" is a very good burn

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

YOU ARE DRINKING WITH LYLE. THERE ARE NO EXITS is quite haunting

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Forgot that one, was thinking of the full Todd flowchart.

Trip reports?

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Thank you so much. The Lyle flowchart and the Todd flowchart are great on their own but all three together are something holy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Man I read and forgot about this strip years before I got the joke