Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dateline host: But there was one problem with these bold venture cyber-capitalists' otherwise flawless plan: They forgot to tell the Lumpster.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:staredog:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You guys kept telling me Rediscover was "making the website" and I thought it was just a running gag.

This isn't rediscover's forum but that one is real too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

p.zone

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

lol you guys know you can just post on this one right, you don't have to make an offsite for every discord you're in

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I guess it's nice to have a backup plan for when Lowtax finally dies and the servers go down, but sadly it makes me want to throw up some heckin' pukers when I look at it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

What the gently caress.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What the gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I guess it's nice to have a backup plan for when Lowtax finally dies and the servers go down, but sadly it makes me want to throw up some heckin' pukers when I look at it.

Lowtax is still turning a profit, this place isn't going anywhere. And I'm sure this just happened to appear during bbgs month long probation out of sheer chance, lmao. What a noble samaritan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

This eye em pe zone
You can chill with the One.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAT1-c7q98

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason posted:

This eye em pe zone
You can chill with the One.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally. A board for gamers.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lolling hard at podcast and merch

I’ll be lolling all the way to the bank once I get my cut of the imp zone patreon.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Romance of the Three Kingdoms but it’s about the bloody war between BBG’s Imps, rediscover’s Imps, and the Something Awful loyalist Imps

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Once this website closes down none of you will ever hear from me again. loving offsites lmao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Once this website closes down none of you will ever hear from me again. loving offsites lmao.

They're for psychos

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've made lots and lots of gaming friends here, but I dunno... I guess haphazardly sticking together on an offsite for a short while as everyone just quietly drops out one by one would be more depressing than just dropping contact with everyone at once, now that I think about it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've made lots and lots of gaming friends here, but I dunno... I guess haphazardly sticking together on an offsite for a short while as everyone just quietly drops out one by one would be more depressing than just dropping contact with everyone at once, now that I think about it.

Yeah that's absolutely the most bleak way for this to end lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Terra remembered general lei even tho he was gone thanks to the love of your friends. By the sane token you will remember your best pals fromsa everytime someone, probably a 30-40year old man, says based dabbing satyat prippitus and Phillip spencer just cucked the soys by announcing grabbed by the ghoulies in 4k

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Terra remembered general lei even tho he was gone thanks to the love of your friends. By the sane token you will remember your best pals fromsa everytime someone, probably a 30-40year old man, says based dabbing satyat prippitus and Phillip spencer just cucked the soys by announcing grabbed by the ghoulies in 4k

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shedding a single tear Big Boss-style as I salute a series of graves with laser etchings of Imp Zone poster’s avatars

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Here Lies Rediscover: He Never Scored

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
registering for the imp zone offsite at 1am on a friday is as clear a wake-up call about drinking as im ever going to get lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Umm, sure. If you want to be a cynical little poo poo about it. OR you could, you know... maybe consider the fact that Imps have been looking for a one stop site for premium audio/video content, well-moderated message board experience (can you say Emerson-trained community management? Yeah. For real.), awesome and cheeky gamer merchandise, and to top it all off, a first rate influencer marketing solution. Hmm, nah. I’ll just be an rear end in a top hat instead.

ArfJason posted:

Jesus Christ

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Say what you will about rediscover but I think we can all agree it would be awesome to use a cold steel brand scottish highland claymore to cleave him cleanly in twain with a beautiful cut that seperates his body from pate to pelvis. Awesome!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

registering for the imp zone offsite at 1am on a friday is as clear a wake-up call about drinking as im ever going to get lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Say what you will about rediscover but I think we can all agree it would be awesome to use a cold steel brand scottish highland claymore to cleave him cleanly in twain with a beautiful cut that seperates his body from pate to pelvis. Awesome!

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What's the second website?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Because I'm going to make a third one at https://www.reddit.com/r/impzone

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Starting an AltaVista search for "does geocities.com still exist and can I make a website there and can that website have a forum on it"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Got much imp.zone Portly Gentlemen’s “cuck.”(Supreme Parody weird al Johnny rebel supreme weird al yankovich weird al yankovick parodies funny’s) men’s carpenter shorts for 39.99. Expedited shipping? Oh hell yeah. Tune into the podcast.

HolePisser1982 posted:

exasperated BBG answering a row of loud ringing phones: Look... Our webmaster is doing everything they can to reduce the amoint of babyfurs and other pedophiliac content, okay. You may be aware this has been an ongoing issue for ycs offsites, but it’s one we’re taking seriously.. yes Thank you for your feedback. Hello, good evening. Yes, we’ll look into it. Yes hello?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The admin of that website is an Imp Zone mutant

it's the equivalent of letting the local daterape anime club pledge onto your AAA membership

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
spooky voice thru ancient door: Whaats the passswooord
me: uh... there has never been a more.. cucked console, than the-
spooky voice: [huge belly laugh] Hes cool. Open that poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HolePisser1982 posted:

spooky voice thru ancient door: Whaats the passswooord
me: uh... there has never been a more.. cucked console, than the-